over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next level of size

bigdog123

Banned
Take a guy with 245lb of bodyweight, 5'9, 10%.

So a good size. Last show 225.

Wants to get up to 235 stage.

Has done a few high dose blasts in the past, 3g a few times, mostly test, mast and the odd bit of deca. Right now as strong as ever on 1.4g of test and npp with 25mg mk but possibly not growing much as total dose isn't high.

No gh for ages as so much is fake. This is disappointing as people should make the real deal and not make fakes.

No slin for ages as can get fat without gh.

Enjoys mk for fullness and strength as a cheap alternative.

Grub typically is up to about 4200 a day. Tends to do 4-6 weeks of eating then a couple weeks dieting. Hrt for half the year for health and 6-8 week blasts twice a year.

What does he do to grow bigger?

Vary compounds and dosages, up the food, optimize sleep, and keep a log book on lifts.

Since GH and insulin are out of the question....

It’s the same answer for anyone trying to get bigger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diet down.

Start driving bodyweight up past previous off seasons keeping insulin sensitivity in check, timing carbs properly, using GH ( :) there's good GH out there).

Be progressive with both the food (5'9 250 at 4200...lots of room to increase slowly), and the training (logbook, find movements that suit his physiology for growth).

Run bloodwork continuously, and realize that at some point; it's genetically not in your cards to get past a certain point without compromising your long term health (which is your own decision to make)...You can add GH, add insulin, add more AAS but your body has it's limits before it'll start giving you the finger.

Cheers. Gh is possible if it's genuine.

Slin is possible to, if it can incorporated.

This can all lead to more calories.

Prior slin use for this guy has been varied but except being fuller not much can be attributed to actual size gain. Lantus was used once for a month at 50iu per day. Along with 2g aas. Strength and food were high but once finished reverted back to old weight!

Other time he has used fast slin from 10-25iu per day and again hard to know if gains made. Gh occasionally used but not at all in five years.

Gains have come gradually over time, a few lb here and there. I think 20lb in five years of lbm.

Adding in 4-6 iu a day HGH (several sources here have good GH) add in some insulin during and after training

That alone with good diet and training will allow I’m to grow significantly with WAY less drugs

Take a guy with 245lb of bodyweight, 5'9, 10%.

So a good size. Last show 225.

Wants to get up to 235 stage.

Has done a few high dose blasts in the past, 3g a few times, mostly test, mast and the odd bit of deca. Right now as strong as ever on 1.4g of test and npp with 25mg mk but possibly not growing much as total dose isn't high.

No gh for ages as so much is fake. This is disappointing as people should make the real deal and not make fakes.

No slin for ages as can get fat without gh.

Enjoys mk for fullness and strength as a cheap alternative.

Grub typically is up to about 4200 a day. Tends to do 4-6 weeks of eating then a couple weeks dieting. Hrt for half the year for health and 6-8 week blasts twice a year.

If this guy has these stats while being on HRT for half of the year, it is certainly looking good for him! What does he do? Up the dose I'm afraid. But given this guy's apparently superb response to hormones, anything over what he is taking now will deliver.

Adding in 4-6 iu a day HGH (several sources here have good GH) add in some insulin during and after training

That alone with good diet and training will allow I’m to grow significantly with WAY less drugs

This. Up the cals and add HGH / Slin combo. No need to push gear if he responding and there is room for some hgh and slin action .

OP: how do I get bigger without utilizing GH or insulin?

Posters: hmmm... how about some GH and insulin?

He never actually said he was opposed using them , just that he hadn’t in a while , which could be why he’s not getting the growth he wants

Your a pretty big boy already If that’s 225 contest weight at a normal height.

Your normal cookie cutter internet cycle of 500-750 test and some deca is all you need offseason. Keep the body happy. Tired? Take the day off. Throw some slin in post workout and watch the scale. Aim for 1lb a week. If your gaining more dial food back on meals not around your workout. Don’t eat sugar with fats. Simple things

And yeah 4iu of gh goes along way

He can get a lot bigger by adding dbol and anadrol. I was my biggest without hgh or insulin, just a ton of AAS! Not healthy but works! And he needs to up the calories to 6,000. Eat big, get big!!!

That being said, he should read the HGH TESTING THREAD. There is HGH here that tests as pure as serostim and almost as low on dimer count.

He can get a lot bigger by adding dbol and anadrol. I was my biggest without hgh or insulin, just a ton of AAS! Not healthy but works! And he needs to up the calories to 6,000. Eat big, get big!!!

That being said, he should read the HGH TESTING THREAD. There is HGH here that tests as pure as serostim and almost as low on dimer count.

It's weird but I have always responded many times better to orals than injectables. Obviously it all works and if you have that base in there you will grow with the right training and diet. There are things that can make you look big/good (dbol, adrol, sdrol at high doses) and fast but they may also destroy appetite, increase fatigue and generally make you feel like shit. So whilst those things are great they are not good long term and to build quality muscle you need time and consistency.

That's why I stated what I did in the test and npp thread. Meaning start low and build up the dose and be sensible. I am not stating low dose... far from it... but you don't need huge doses to grow. Now to be 250 and quite short you do need to push things but it can still be done smartly with stacking compounds that suit you and adding in hgh and slin etc.

Now obviously 2 grams of test, 1 gram of deca, 100mg adrol per day and hgh and slin with loads of calories should blow up anyone. That's obvious to all.

I think the area most lack in when they want to be huge is nutrition. It's always nutrition even for the guys who want to be leaner that they are as well. I often hear of these huge drug cycles and when I find out their diets they could be doing so much more to get to where they wanna be. I personally couldn't eat that way either. I do this for fun and I love food but no chance would I like to eat that way over long periods.

Add hgh. Maybe some slin. More blasting time and less cruise time. More food. Everything upped in stages. That's what stands out to me if he wants to grow more.

Just so you know you're asking a bunch of guys that are smaller than your posted stats... Except for gunsmith but I believe he's taller.

But I always put on more muscle when I push up bodyweight and strength to new levels. Wouldn't be afraid of putting on a lil' bf if it meant an extra pound or two of LBM as long as you know how to diet...which I'm assuming you do.

Just so you know you're asking a bunch of guys that are smaller than your posted stats... Except for gunsmith but I believe he's taller.

But I always put on more muscle when I push up bodyweight and strength to new levels. Wouldn't be afraid of putting on a lil' bf if it meant an extra pound or two of LBM as long as you know how to diet...which I'm assuming you do.

Damn bro , why you gotta call me out as the fat kid!!!:D

Seriously though , 225 at 5’9” on stage is pretty damn big , I’m helping a buddy of mine compete this year and he is 5’9” and I think we’re going to be able to slip him into the heavy weight instead of the super heavy. Then he wants to take a year off to grow and hopefully do jr USA’s next year at around 240.
The plan for next year will be just like last year (only a bit high dose) test and EQ Slowey increase the dose with food as he hits plateaus , 6iu HGH with insulin pre workout (was4iu last year) MK-677 before bed. In a full 14 months he gained almost 30 pounds following that plan I think 15 this year staying leaner will be easy

Damn bro , why you gotta call me out as the fat kid!!!:D

Seriously though , 225 at 5’9” on stage is pretty damn big , I’m helping a buddy of mine compete this year and he is 5’9” and I think we’re going to be able to slip him into the heavy weight instead of the super heavy. Then he wants to take a year off to grow and hopefully do jr USA’s next year at around 240.
The plan for next year will be just like last year (only a bit high dose) test and EQ Slowey increase the dose with food as he hits plateaus , 6iu HGH with insulin pre workout (was4iu last year) MK-677 before bed. In a full 14 months he gained almost 30 pounds following that plan I think 15 this year staying leaner will be easy

Can I ask how many calories you have him on when growing?

And what dose of aas compared to my 1500mg total atm?

I prefer to go with the hgh and slin route to be honest, it's preferable to upping aas. I have done higher aas before as stated but didn't feel particularly great, heavier yes, but more bloated too. Just need to find some decent hgh and not more crap.

I have always had long breaks between blasts, I.e 6-8 on and 10-16 weeks off or variations of it. I'm assuming guys are just staying on for a full 20 weeks off season and upping doses at various points along with calories as bw plateaus?

:yeahthat:

One of my good friends that used to be a mod on here many years ago and whom many of the vets remember got to true FREAK status without ever using GH or slin, I can vouch for it... BUT he was most of the year on 5g Test/3g Tren and lots of orals... 100% real statement... :eek:

What's even more surprising is how FINE he felt on those doses... no lethargy whatsoever, only "slight" lol anxiety and propensity to aggressivness when someone pissed him off...:eek::D

Which goes to show - AGAIN - how people respond differently to gear... and THIS is the real key.

Blast longer, 6-8 weeks isn't going to make you a freak without crazy genetics imo. Eat way more, 4200 is my maintenance when I'm at 230. I would also recommend not "eating for 6 weeks then dieting for 6 weeks", bulk longer, then eat at maintenance for 4 to 6 weeks to let your body adapt to your new mass before starting your deficit.

Very true but the recipe of growth doesn't just change. It's very obvious from his post what he needs to do to attain the size. His diet is 4200 calories at it's max. Everyone is different but quite a lot of guys need that amount of calories to just maintain his weight. Others need much less but still to be a monster 4200 is not a lot generally speaking. He is cruising for 6 months a year due to health. He isn't taking huge doses. He hasn't used much hgh and slin and not for a while. All of those things would help and are the obvious choices. The main one being the calories and the time on the drugs. Bumping up the calories with 5iu hgh and 10iu slin pre and post could probably add 10 good pounds to him easily. Bumping up aas with 500 more cals could do the same and so on.

Most people know what to do but they won't do whatever it takes for them to attain that size. Like for me I weighed 250 pounds relatively lean but I am tall but if my life depended upon it I could get to 290 lean. But it's the last thing I would want to do. The finished product may be desirable but the amount of food and drugs and risk to get to that is just not worth it for me. It would be horrible but if guys want it enough they can get it.

I take peoples stats with a grain of salt on here unless they post pics. But if he is at those stats doing what he is doing he must have very good genes so I am sure he can attain what he wants with more food and drugs and of course time.

:yeahthat:

One of my good friends that used to be a mod on here many years ago and whom many of the vets remember got to true FREAK status without ever using GH or slin, I can vouch for it... BUT he was most of the year on 5g Test/3g Tren and lots of orals... 100% real statement... :eek:

What's even more surprising is how FINE he felt on those doses... no lethargy whatsoever, only "slight" lol anxiety and propensity to aggressivness when someone pissed him off...:eek::D

Which goes to show - AGAIN - how people respond differently to gear... and THIS is the real key.

I remember when he told me his cycle years ago. No real surprise as I have come across it many times. But as you stated he felt fine on those doses and that's what separated him from the rest. Some guys take the drugs and can't eat and are nervous wrecks whereas others just seem to benefit from them. I wouldn't have posted info but as you have I may as well mention he told me he also replaced tren with deca from time to time especially when trying to basically get bigger which he never had an issue with :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear