over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next Next Trip

slesh

Registered
Got South Africa coming up in August. Just booked Bali for December. Doing 4 nights in the Ubud jungle and then 4 nights on the beach in Uluwatu. Got a few refundable hotels booked but open to any suggestions y’all may have…

Got South Africa coming up in August. Just booked Bali for December. Doing 4 nights in the Ubud jungle and then 4 nights on the beach in Uluwatu. Got a few refundable hotels booked but open to any suggestions y’all may have…
I do have a suggestion.. SEND LOTS OF PHOTOS!! 😁 I love how much you travel brother, that’s awesome. We just got done traveling around the lower 48 in an RV, awesome experience. But I like how much you travel to other countries and I look forward to hearing about them. Especially since I’ll never see them due to me being fucking scared to death of flying lol.

Get to see some of the bigggg elephants?
I guess I don’t know if they’re that far south

Dude I’m going to Bali in October!

I do have a suggestion.. SEND LOTS OF PHOTOS!! 😁 I love how much you travel brother, that’s awesome. We just got done traveling around the lower 48 in an RV, awesome experience. But I like how much you travel to other countries and I look forward to hearing about them. Especially since I’ll never see them due to me being fucking scared to death of flying lol.
A few things:

First let’s hear about this RV trip! I would like to do that at some point to visit multiple national parks.

Second - dude I used to be terrified of flying. Like poop my pants scared. I would have to get black out drunk and people would carry me on the plane. But after college I had to fly a lot for work and I got over it. I know in the moment it doesn’t help because you feel like this isn’t natural - but the odds of a plane crashing are legit ridiculous. Such a cliche but you really do have a better chance of hitting the power ball. So once you accept that and realize it’s the only way you’re going to see these other beautiful countries - then a glass of champagne and a Xanax will do the trick lol.

Get to see some of the bigggg elephants?
I guess I don’t know if they’re that far south
Not sure about Bali but I will absolutely see elephants when I’m on Safari in Kruger National Park in SA.

A few things:

First let’s hear about this RV trip! I would like to do that at some point to visit multiple national parks.

Second - dude I used to be terrified of flying. Like poop my pants scared. I would have to get black out drunk and people would carry me on the plane. But after college I had to fly a lot for work and I got over it. I know in the moment it doesn’t help because you feel like this isn’t natural - but the odds of a plane crashing are legit ridiculous. Such a cliche but you really do have a better chance of hitting the power ball. So once you accept that and realize it’s the only way you’re going to see these other beautiful countries - then a glass of champagne and a Xanax will do the trick lol.
For myself personally, it’s not crashing that bothers me. It’s being stuck in the tiny cramped seat, and having no control. I can’t just get off the plane in mid flight if im tweaking out. I gotta take 2mg of Xanax right before boarding. Then anutha dose in flight depending on the length. I’m pretty much half comatosed by mid flight!!

Cage

Make sure to check out the shark diving while in Cape Town...It was about a 2 hour ride over to Ghansbaai where the best diving is for Bronze Whalers and Great Whites!

Grand Mirage in Bali was beautiful when I stayed there. Bali isn’t the most exciting place but it is very picturesque

For myself personally, it’s not crashing that bothers me. It’s being stuck in the tiny cramped seat, and having no control. I can’t just get off the plane in mid flight if im tweaking out. I gotta take 2mg of Xanax right before boarding. Then anutha dose in flight depending on the length. I’m pretty much half comatosed by mid flight!!

Cage
Hahaha hey man we do what we gotta do!

I would not go to Bali without going here.

My wife and are were going to go to Bali for a few months this Fall
but are going to Bhutan and Tibet instead. Gotta do the places that
require a bit of physicality while we can.

Bali another time. While we can't afford the places you staying will non
the less be interested in your experience.

I would not go to Bali without going here.

My wife and are were going to go to Bali for a few months this Fall
but are going to Bhutan and Tibet instead. Gotta do the places that
require a bit of physicality while we can.

Bali another time. While we can't afford the places you staying will non
the less be interested in your experience.
Apparently the Six Senses in Bhutan is next level. That’s on my list.

I got The White Mountains (Presidentials) here on the East Coast and then I'm off to The Northern Cascades on the West Coast. Don't know if I'll get to The Caymans this summer or not. I really burn through money in The Caymans but damn it's fun.

But can't wait to see your photos.

p.s. I also have Chile in the batter's box for this year (but that's a photography trip - active volcanoes, yes please!).

Cage
Propranolol + Xanax + vodka for my transatlantic flights, usually just a shot or two of vodka for my domestic flights unless I’m cross country does the trick. I feel ya man. I’m claustrophobic so I hate that shit but I fly a dozen times at minimum for work each month.

Propranolol + Xanax + vodka for my transatlantic flights, usually just a shot or two of vodka for my domestic flights unless I’m cross country does the trick. I feel ya man. I’m claustrophobic so I hate that shit but I fly a dozen times at minimum for work each month.
How did you manage to get a script for Propranolol with a script for Xanax already?

I had severe anxiety that started when I was roughly 12-13. Should have been medicated then but not with my parents. Suck it up, it’s all in your head and what I always heard.

Now through Zoloft at 100mg daily w/ an occasional 1mg Xanax during large social gatherings I can live a normal social life.

Cage

That is one helluva cocktail. I am surprised you even wake up.

Seriously, I feel for those that have anxiety.

Hell yeah man!!! What’s the itinerary???

So far flights are booked and it is LONG flight. 20+ hours. We’re there for 8 nights and I’ve got our hotel reservations booked in Ubud so far. Nusa Dua looks like a good second half of the itinerary. I want to limit it to two hotels because I hate packing, unpacking more than we have to. Havnt nailed down an itinerary yet, will start researching and booking activities when we get back from Italy next month. Still have to finalize that trip

Too bad our trips didn’t overlap, would have been fun to meet up for a bit. Either way, since I’ll be there first I’ll give you my recommendations / tips when we get back.

Do business class and take some work to do, or write, or enjoyment (movies, music, etc). Climate controls (I Iike cold), open, the food is edible... you won't fly coach ever again. Check out what plane you'll be flying in, too. The A-350's Delta is using are plenty nice. And try to get close to a window. Me, I like leg room. I need to stretch out my legs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131