over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next Next Trip

Up in the air right now in Delta One. Cannot sleep. Going to be wrecked when I land in Italy. Should have packed a Modafinil. I envy anyone who can sleep on a flight.
So wild to me that even in the pod you were uncomfortable. I get on the plane - pop half a Xanax with a glass of champagne. Once we take off I'll eat my first meal - set the lay flat - and sleep for like 7-8 hours straight lol. Get up - eat again. Movie. Another nap. You're fucking there!

Now if I was in coach this would be a much different story...

So wild to me that even in the pod you were uncomfortable. I get on the plane - pop half a Xanax with a glass of champagne. Once we take off I'll eat my first meal - set the lay flat - and sleep for like 7-8 hours straight lol. Get up - eat again. Movie. Another nap. You're fucking there!

Now if I was in coach this would be a much different story...

It’s not so much that I’m uncomfortable, idk what it is exactly. I’ve just never been able to sleep in a car, plane, train etc. I’ve just never been comfortable taking meds that will put me to sleep in a public setting. I don’t like the thought of medicating myself to sleep anywhere but my bed. Damn maybe im just paranoid and really do need some meds haha

I’m going to Finland for work..which is a problem for me since I believe I have a lot of illegitimate children there

I’m going to Finland for work..which is a problem for me since I believe I have a lot of illegitimate children there
Finnair business class is legit - I connected in Helsinki when I flew from Miami to Thailand

I’m 6’4 360+ and you can imagine the looks I get from the people in my row in coach. 😬 I always buy them a drink or at least offer during service. Sometimes I get an emergency door seat from the attendants or they will bump me up to the first row in coach behind the first class wall to give me some leg room if it’s available.

I’ve been flying since I was a kid and could write a thread of great stories as I know Slesh could also.

One of my most recents was a seat in the last row on the plane. Like Slesh I get Xanaxed up pre flight. Anyway I was sitting next to a hot mom with her newborn and her husband was a row up on the opposite of the isle so I offered to switch so they could sit together and she was adamant about it and said “no no he’s fine”.

The baby was cute and quiet as a mouse and she even plopped him on my lap for awhile. Then.. like it was nothing.. she whips out a titty to breastfeed. I glanced at her husband and he looked PISSED! He kinda scolded her under his breath. I just acted like it was no big deal but it was hard not to notice this beautiful woman’s tit hanging over my arm.

I’m 6’4 360+ and you can imagine the looks I get from the people in my row in coach. 😬 I always buy them a drink or at least offer during service. Sometimes I get an emergency door seat from the attendants or they will bump me up to the first row in coach behind the first class wall to give me some leg room if it’s available.

I’ve been flying since I was a kid and could write a thread of great stories as I know Slesh could also.

One of my most recents was a seat in the last row on the plane. Like Slesh I get Xanaxed up pre flight. Anyway I was sitting next to a hot mom with her newborn and her husband was a row up on the opposite of the isle so I offered to switch so they could sit together and she was adamant about it and said “no no he’s fine”.

The baby was cute and quiet as a mouse and she even plopped him on my lap for awhile. Then.. like it was nothing.. she whips out a titty to breastfeed. I glanced at her husband and he looked PISSED! He kinda scolded her under his breath. I just acted like it was no big deal but it was hard not to notice this beautiful woman’s tit hanging over my arm.
Lol bro this is no way you fit in a coach seat

Lol bro this is no way you fit in a coach seat
I honestly feel bad for the people sitting next to me. I really can’t sleep out of fear of leaning up against the person next to me and sleeping on their shoulder. I always ask if they want to sit in the window seat “so they can see the view” but actually it’s so I can lean into the isle. Its window or isle only there’s no way I’m fitting the middle seat.

I honestly feel bad for the people sitting next to me. I really can’t sleep out of fear of leaning up against the person next to me and sleeping on their shoulder. I always ask if they want to sit in the window seat “so they can see the view” but actually it’s so I can lean into the isle. Its window or isle only there’s no way I’m fitting the middle seat.
Look, I know I'm spoiled but right now I am unable to think of something more miserable than a middle seat in coach for 10+ hours. I'd have so many repeated anxiety attacks, it would ruin the entire vacay.

I have a problem... All this talk about vacations and I just couldn't help myself. Will be in Cabo in a few days. This is why we use steroids right? To look better than the rest on the beach... 🏖️

I have a problem... All this talk about vacations and I just couldn't help myself. Will be in Cabo in a few days. This is why we use steroids right? To look better than the rest on the beach... 🏖️
That’s the main reason we use them ! To make the rest of the guys on the beach look like shit yes!

As mike Tyson one used the word, I’d rather fornicate with them women

Happy Friday everyone!

Attachments

• 034E3092-41F0-4280-A41D-145DEFEC1DA3.jpeg
    034E3092-41F0-4280-A41D-145DEFEC1DA3.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 13
@slesh I know you'll appreciate the ashtray. When we get together with my girlfriend's cousins it's very much a white trash affair so Kid Rock fans will appreciate the flag.

20230617-172942.jpg

20230617-173113.jpg

@slesh I know you'll appreciate the ashtray. When we get together with my girlfriend's cousins it's very much a white trash affair so Kid Rock fans will appreciate the flag.

20230617-172942.jpg

20230617-173113.jpg
Lol love it! “Very much a white trash affair” I’m dead.

PS - weird that I didn’t get a notification with the tag…

Man that’s a beautiful view

I was really surprised because the pictures don’t do it justice. It’s a massive property. There’s a lot to do here, so no need to leave the grounds. We just went on a gondola ride across the man made lakes and are about to hit the tennis courts. Taking a few days off from training to just relax and enjoy some time with the wife.

I was really surprised because the pictures don’t do it justice. It’s a massive property. There’s a lot to do here, so no need to leave the grounds. We just went on a gondola ride across the man made lakes and are about to hit the tennis courts. Taking a few days off from training to just relax and enjoy some time with the wife.
It’s beautiful

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity