over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next Next Trip

So far flights are booked and it is LONG flight. 20+ hours. We’re there for 8 nights and I’ve got our hotel reservations booked in Ubud so far. Nusa Dua looks like a good second half of the itinerary. I want to limit it to two hotels because I hate packing, unpacking more than we have to. Havnt nailed down an itinerary yet, will start researching and booking activities when we get back from Italy next month. Still have to finalize that trip

Too bad our trips didn’t overlap, would have been fun to meet up for a bit. Either way, since I’ll be there first I’ll give you my recommendations / tips when we get back.
Dude that’s wild - our trips are almost identical. Nusa Dua is just on the other side of the peninsula from Uluwatu - both upscale beach resort areas.

Where you flying from? The flight back with the headwinds is 10 hours from Bali to Qatar and then 16.5 hours Qatar to Miami. 26.5 fucking hours in the air! Thank god for Q Suites 🙌🏻 lol.

Do business class and take some work to do, or write, or enjoyment (movies, music, etc). Climate controls (I Iike cold), open, the food is edible... you won't fly coach ever again. Check out what plane you'll be flying in, too. The A-350's Delta is using are plenty nice. And try to get close to a window. Me, I like leg room. I need to stretch out my legs.
This^ - I hate to sound like a spoiled snob and project onto other’s finances - but yes dude business class is a must especially on these long haul trips. I tell people all the time. Think about this - when flying east from Miami on these long trips you are more than likely taking 2 10 plus hour redeye flights to your final destination. After 20 plus hours of flying and hours of layover you want to get to your destination refreshed and ready to go. You don’t want to spend all your cash on a trip just to get to your hotel to sleep for 2 days straight because you’re exhausted. That’s why my advice is always save for an extra few months and splurge for the business class ticket.

Propranolol + Xanax + vodka for my transatlantic flights, usually just a shot or two of vodka for my domestic flights unless I’m cross country does the trick. I feel ya man. I’m claustrophobic so I hate that shit but I fly a dozen times at minimum for work each month.
Lol who are you Michael Jackson? How the hell you get a script for Propranolol?!?!

I would not go to Bali without going here.

This is on my want list now :cool:

Do business class and take some work to do, or write, or enjoyment (movies, music, etc). Climate controls (I Iike cold), open, the food is edible... you won't fly coach ever again. Check out what plane you'll be flying in, too. The A-350's Delta is using are plenty nice. And try to get close to a window. Me, I like leg room. I need to stretch out my legs.
Definitely...My first trip out to AU I did economy and fuck, it was tough not having a panic attack when trying to stretch!

Business on anything over 5hrs is a must now...Those long flights boxed in the back is just unneeded wear and tear on the body. Singapore has been my favorite Airline to fly so far...Beautiful women lol and the accommodations are amazing!

A few things:

First let’s hear about this RV trip! I would like to do that at some point to visit multiple national parks.

Second - dude I used to be terrified of flying. Like poop my pants scared. I would have to get black out drunk and people would carry me on the plane. But after college I had to fly a lot for work and I got over it. I know in the moment it doesn’t help because you feel like this isn’t natural - but the odds of a plane crashing are legit ridiculous. Such a cliche but you really do have a better chance of hitting the power ball. So once you accept that and realize it’s the only way you’re going to see these other beautiful countries - then a glass of champagne and a Xanax will do the trick lol.

Traveling around in a camper like that was pretty cool man. We would just pick a spot we want to go, set up there for a while, work, and explore the area. We have been traveling in a camper for many years before we decided to do it full time for 6 years. Little vacations here and there, but we eventually sold our house and headed out.

I also say “RV” because not everyone is familiar with the different types of campers. We actually had 44’ fifth wheel that I pulled with an F-450. We chose that way just because I could not give up my truck lol. I like your idea of wanting to visit the National Parks too man, some of them are absolutely incredible to see.

Dude I totally agree with you about flying being safer lol. I actually flew one time from Ohio to Florida and told myself if I make it back alive, I will never fly again. I was so fucking scared lol. I’m going to have to try that cocktail sometime. I have family in Italy that we were supposed to go see on our honeymoon…but I was too scared lol. I do want to make it out there sometime though.

Yes sir! For about 6 years. It had two bedrooms so the back bedroom was my “gym.” Lol
That’s wild. Just you and the wife? Lol sorry - this fascinates me. As I’ve gotten older I’ve become more aware about wasted space and how much it bothers me. One of the reasons I sold my house a few years ago. I had a living room and a den - not sure what’s the point about having two rooms with couches and a TV lol. Also had a massive dining room I used 3 times, a pool I rarely used, etc…

That’s wild. Just you and the wife? Lol sorry - this fascinates me. As I’ve gotten older I’ve become more aware about wasted space and how much it bothers me. One of the reasons I sold my house a few years ago. I had a living room and a den - not sure what’s the point about having two rooms with couches and a TV lol. Also had a massive dining room I used 3 times, a pool I rarely used, etc…
Lol! Shit buddy, ask away! I enjoy talking about this stuff lol.

Man, I could not possibly agree with you more about all the wasted living space lol. My wife and I always talked about that when we were selling our house. Like we literally lived 90% of our time in 3 fucking rooms lol, crazy.

Lol! Shit buddy, ask away! I enjoy talking about this stuff lol.

Man, I could not possibly agree with you more about all the wasted living space lol. My wife and I always talked about that when we were selling our house. Like we literally lived 90% of our time in 3 fucking rooms lol, crazy.
Sorry, no it was our son with us as well. He was little so most of the time he slept with us or on the pullout couch.

Bali - South side of the island is purely luxury resorts with nothing to do - if you sign up for any excursions they will have to shuttle you up North.

Best things we did was a bicycle tour (went through a handful of villages and stopped for food here and there and there’s an elephant sanctuary (they are treated very very well) that’s the best I’ve ever been to. Some family owns all the tourism on the north side of it seems like a repetitive name that’ll be the one.

South Africa - Cape Point, the VA food market, table top, and a cage dive with the sharks man. Cafe dive was an amazing experience, I’ve dove with sharks quite often but the sheer size and power of the great whites. Even with the cage you feel beyond vulnerable

Attachments

• 0EEEE035-12E1-43D1-8E31-1F107C475D5F.png
    0EEEE035-12E1-43D1-8E31-1F107C475D5F.png
    393.3 KB · Views: 10
  • AC6249B2-28B4-486F-A02B-C0D8666A5230.png
    AC6249B2-28B4-486F-A02B-C0D8666A5230.png
    329 KB · Views: 10
Yes sir! For about 6 years. It had two bedrooms so the back bedroom was my “gym.” Lol
My wife and I have been looking at some of those destination trailers...Completely agree with you and @slesh on wasted space and all that comes with owning property. It just got to the point where how much of your house do you actually see daily or even weekly, once we get into our routines...Game rooms, pools, etc all become nothing more than 'I haves'.

Right now we are renting a house half the size of what we just sold and once this lease is up we will downsize even more...Once the dogs are gone we will spend much more time traveling. And maybe just get one of those destination trailers and drop it in one of the kid's driveways.

Dude that’s wild - our trips are almost identical. Nusa Dua is just on the other side of the peninsula from Uluwatu - both upscale beach resort areas.

Where you flying from? The flight back with the headwinds is 10 hours from Bali to Qatar and then 16.5 hours Qatar to Miami. 26.5 fucking hours in the air! Thank god for Q Suites 🙌🏻 lol.

Yeah we settled on Nusa Dua because it’s a little bit closer and it’s got the Ritz Carlton over there. Property looks amazing, right on the beach. Plus I get complimentary upgrades to club level at Ritz and St Regis properties (free alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks + food).

I’ll be up in Washington for another matter so we’ll be flying out of Seattle via Delta. It’s going to be 21 hrs there total with a stop over in Korea and 25 hrs back. Will be flying Delta one, not that it matters, can’t sleep on a plane to save my life. Looks like I’ll be popping a modafinil before landing, kidding…kindve, actually really thinking about it.

Yeah we settled on Nusa Dua because it’s a little bit closer and it’s got the Ritz Carlton over there. Property looks amazing, right on the beach. Plus I get complimentary upgrades to club level at Ritz and St Regis properties (free alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks + food).

I’ll be up in Washington for another matter so we’ll be flying out of Seattle via Delta. It’s going to be 21 hrs there total with a stop over in Korea and 25 hrs back. Will be flying Delta one, not that it matters, can’t sleep on a plane to save my life. Looks like I’ll be popping a modafinil before landing, kidding…kindve, actually really thinking about it.
Hell yeah! Check out the COMO and Viceroy in Ubud. Both were recommended by friends. The COMI I stayed at in Phuket was next level.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member