over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next Next Trip

My wife and I have been looking at some of those destination trailers...Completely agree with you and @slesh on wasted space and all that comes with owning property. It just got to the point where how much of your house do you actually see daily or even weekly, once we get into our routines...Game rooms, pools, etc all become nothing more than 'I haves'.

Right now we are renting a house half the size of what we just sold and once this lease is up we will downsize even more...Once the dogs are gone we will spend much more time traveling. And maybe just get one of those destination trailers and drop it in one of the kid's driveways.
Exactly right buddy, half of the house we would hardly ever really see or use. We didn’t realize we accumulated so much shit either until after we sold it lol.

Those destination trailers are amazing man. We looked at a few of them and were so tempted, but we wanted to travel first for a bit, and obviously those aren’t practical for that lol. But they’re like in between an actual house and camper, really cool. They have residential size appliances as well, unlike most campers. I hope you guys do get to travel more like you said. It’s an awesome experience.

I just got bak from the islands of the Philippines. Will either go to Greece or Mallorca, Spain this summer. Thailand next winter.

I just got bak from the islands of the Philippines. Will either go to Greece or Mallorca, Spain this summer. Thailand next winter.
How was the Philippines?

Got South Africa coming up in August. Just booked Bali for December. Doing 4 nights in the Ubud jungle and then 4 nights on the beach in Uluwatu. Got a few refundable hotels booked but open to any suggestions y’all may have…
South Africa and Bali are both on my list of places I want to go ! I’m sure its going to be amazing brother.

How was the Philippines?
It was good man. More raw than Thailand with beautiful beaches and islands but needs more investment and development. The potential is enormous there.

I was thinking of Bali or Thailand too but I think it’s better in Feb-Marc.
This august I was thinking between Mallorca or Greece but I think I’ll go to Greece. Never been

Hell yeah! Check out the COMO and Viceroy in Ubud. Both were recommended by friends. The COMI I stayed at in Phuket was next level.

Looks nice!

I know you also hit the gummies before bed. What have you been doing on international trips.l? I just got back from a domestic trip and sleep was shit without it.

Looks nice!

I know you also hit the gummies before bed. What have you been doing on international trips.l? I just got back from a domestic trip and sleep was shit without it.
When we travel domestically we try to pick up some vapes wherever we go since they're everywhere these days. Traditional THC is what we prefer but some of the delta 8s, like Alliance, are really good too.

When we travel domestically we try to pick up some vapes wherever we go since they're everywhere these days. Traditional THC is what we prefer but some of the delta 8s, like Alliance, are really good too.

That’s a good idea. Was gone for just a couple days. Tried to make it though the first night and slept terrible. Tossed and turned all night. Had to run out the next day for a pre roll.

I’m leaving for Italy in a couple weeks for vacation with the wife. Not sure what to do, I don’t want to have shit sleep and drag my feet while we’re exploring the country.

Looks nice!

Yeah man - I’m insanely dependent on edibles to sleep at night due to my various back issues and natural OCD Jew anxiety. After the Brittney Griner scandal everyone made me so paranoid about traveling internationally with any form of THC - especially because 90% of the time I’m flying Emirates and Qatar which are basically Shiriah Law countries. Having said that - sleep on these trips has been absolutely miserable. I’m basically running on pure adrenaline with random naps here and there. Legit starring at the ceiling at night. I’m flying Emirates in August to South Africa and decided to roll the dice. I’m going to buy those gummy multivitamins and swap them out with my THC gummies. If they want to throw me in the clink for a few gummies then god bless - I guess that’s just my fate. I need to fucking sleep and I really want to eat some sativa gummies on the beach in Mauritius 😎.

Lol I hope somewhere in that rambling there was something helpful…

Yeah man - I’m insanely dependent on edibles to sleep at night due to my various back issues and natural OCD Jew anxiety. After the Brittney Griner scandal everyone made me so paranoid about traveling internationally with any form of THC - especially because 90% of the time I’m flying Emirates and Qatar which are basically Shiriah Law countries. Having said that - sleep on these trips has been absolutely miserable. I’m basically running on pure adrenaline with random naps here and there. Legit starring at the ceiling at night. I’m flying Emirates in August to South Africa and decided to roll the dice. I’m going to buy those gummy multivitamins and swap them out with my THC gummies. If they want to throw me in the clink for a few gummies then god bless - I guess that’s just my fate. I need to fucking sleep and I really want to eat some sativa gummies on the beach in Mauritius 😎.

Lol I hope somewhere in that rambling there was something helpful…

Yeah it made sense and looks like we’re on the same page. I still think it’s crazy that Alcohol is legal and THC isn’t in most places in the world. Not hating on alcohol, I do drink… but when was the last time you saw group of guys on edibles get in a fight… where as we see drunk idiots fight all the time.

Put Madagascar on your list of future trips. It’s not too far from Mauritius. I had a great time out there in the rainforest and the beaches. Food was next level. Meals that would cost $30-40 a plate here were $3-4 on the coast. I’m talking steak and lobster. The city costs a little more but also not expensive in the least.

Put Madagascar on your list of future trips. It’s not too far from Mauritius. I had a great time out there in the rainforest and the beaches. Food was next level. Meals that would cost $30-40 a plate here were $3-4 on the coast. I’m talking steak and lobster. The city costs a little more but also not expensive in the least.
So awesome

So awesome

Up in the air right now in Delta One. Cannot sleep. Going to be wrecked when I land in Italy. Should have packed a Modafinil. I envy anyone who can sleep on a flight.

I just cancelled my trip to Bali 😔. I was getting really anxious about the 20+ hour flights. I’m going replan the trip for when I can take 3 or even 4 weeks off. New tentative plan is to fly to S Korea, fly to Bali, fly to Japan, then fly back home. Staying 5-7 days each stop. I think breaking up the flights that way will make things more enjoyable for my wife and I.

In the mean time, heading to PV next month and Colombia in October. Contemplating Portugal, Spain or Greece for the first trip of 2024.

I just cancelled my trip to Bali 😔. I was getting really anxious about the 20+ hour flights. I’m going replan the trip for when I can take 3 or even 4 weeks off. New tentative plan is to fly to S Korea, fly to Bali, fly to Japan, then fly back home. Staying 5-7 days each stop. I think breaking up the flights that way will make things more enjoyable for my wife and I.

In the mean time, heading to PV next month and Colombia in October. Contemplating Portugal, Spain or Greece for the first trip of 2024.
🙁

I get it.

Try flying business or first class if you weren’t already. It’s very dear how well I know but it can make or break a trip.

Terrible to scrub a trip because of a long flight (not claustrophobia).

But in the end, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Man that’s wild - I just recently canceled my Bali trip too. I feel like I’ve been traveling too much recently. Need a little bit of a break. Still got South Africa and Mauritius in August - but after that I’ll be chillen in South Florida for a while building my business and physique.

🙁

I get it.

Try flying business or first class if you weren’t already. It’s very dear how well I know but it can make or break a trip.

Terrible to scrub a trip because of a long flight (not claustrophobia).

But in the end, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Oh man I wouldn’t have even contemplated that trip without lay flats. My issue is I can’t sleep on planes and it ends up leaving me feeling wrecked when we land and for at least day afterwards. We went to Italy on Delta One and that flight was about half as long and took a toll on me. After that flight I started having second thoughts on Bali. Hate to complain about such a privileged issue. On a better note, I LOVED Italy, it was probably my favorite trip of all time.

Man that’s wild - I just recently canceled my Bali trip too. I feel like I’ve been traveling too much recently. Need a little bit of a break. Still got South Africa and Mauritius in August - but after that I’ll be chillen in South Florida for a while building my business and physique.

Yeah that’s exactly why my next couple trips are closer to home. Less travel time and being able to hit the ground running in regards to work when I get back. I’ve never been to SA but spent a considerable amount of time in Mauritius. You’ll enjoy it!

Oh man I wouldn’t have even contemplated that trip without lay flats. My issue is I can’t sleep on planes and it ends up leaving me feeling wrecked when we land and for at least day afterwards. We went to Italy on Delta One and that flight was about half as long and took a toll on me. After that flight I started having second thoughts on Bali. Hate to complain about such a privileged issue. On a better note, I LOVED Italy, it was probably my favorite trip of all time.

Yeah that’s exactly why my next couple trips are closer to home. Less travel time and being able to hit the ground running in regards to work when I get back. I’ve never been to SA but spent a considerable amount of time in Mauritius. You’ll enjoy it!

Hope you get this worked out. But then again, traveling like you mentioned, breaking it up, gives you opportunities you might not have taken advantage of otherwise.

I am usually asleep by the time the wheels leave the tarmac. Many times I don’t wake up unless it’s for food, even then I have been known to sleep through supper. I wake up and I’m there. (It’s a gift.)

I booked a trip mid august to Rome. Will go down to Capri and then Sardinia. Was thinking about Greece Mykonos and santorini but it looked really too expensive for what you’re getting

Man that is a long as flight. That is the only thing that is turning me off to Bali

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws