over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

next up EQ or Tren??

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
going to try and run my 4th cycle sometime this spring. diet is dialed in. 6'0 230lbs 11%bf right now. going to lean down some more then try and do a lean bulk. I am caught between 2 different ideas right now.

i still have never used EQ (the batch i bought was fake) so one option was

1-15: 500-750mg Test E
1-15: 600-800mg EQ
9-15: Var or Epistane to dry me out

my other option is to try Tren for the first time. i have heard amazing things from everyone but i know it is very harsh and i dont know if i should use something so harsh for my 4th cycle and just save it for next time. the cycle would be

1-13: Test E
4-12: Tren Ace
1-4: some sort of oral kickstart.

im really looking for a fuller, leaner recomp look with this cycle rather then just mass. i had decent mass when i was natural so now i just want to be a little larger and cut up.

i know everything depends on diet but Tren's reputation for transforming the body has me leanin that way

any thoughts? opinions?

Go with tren man. You'll be dissapointed with equipoise as far as body recomposition. Do 75-100mg/eod of tren a. Throw some var in the first 6 weeks as your kickstart and you are set. Why not switch the test e for propionate though?

I have the same question

But I'm considering a test/mast run. Mast hits me like junior tren, without the harsh sides. I have some equipose, but never tried it before.

Deca makes my blood soupy and the acne monster appear.

Your answer is really how hard core do you want this cycle? You can throw in tren on a 4th cycle. It's number 1 by far to me. But you'll know you are taking tren. Both for the good and the bad.

Equipose? No personal experience, but it's not in trens league from what I understand

only reason im using Test E is because i have a shit ton of it left over from past cycles. just a reason not to spend a bunch of $$$.

if i have a bunch of test e should i just buy Tren E instead so im pinning less?

Go with the tren e

But if you go with tren a you can pin it 3 times a week without a significant difference. IMHO and experience. Assuming test e is twice a week, that just one extra pin. And you might just bump that dose up %25 or so.

This may be a bit unconventional but...take equ/test -combo and then after running it for 15 weeks kinda leave on with both and cruise for a few weeks, just adjust the dose a bit lower...then a new blast with tren/prop...this way you keep your gains a whole lot better and tren ace is the ideal drug for short 6-8 week blasts, IMO...Just my 2 cents of course...;)

going to try and run my 4th cycle sometime this spring. diet is dialed in. 6'0 230lbs 11%bf right now. going to lean down some more then try and do a lean bulk. I am caught between 2 different ideas right now.

i still have never used EQ (the batch i bought was fake) so one option was

1-15: 500-750mg Test E
1-15: 600-800mg EQ
9-15: Var or Epistane to dry me out

my other option is to try Tren for the first time. i have heard amazing things from everyone but i know it is very harsh and i dont know if i should use something so harsh for my 4th cycle and just save it for next time. the cycle would be

1-13: Test E
4-12: Tren Ace
1-4: some sort of oral kickstart.

im really looking for a fuller, leaner recomp look with this cycle rather then just mass. i had decent mass when i was natural so now i just want to be a little larger and cut up.

i know everything depends on diet but Tren's reputation for transforming the body has me leanin that way

any thoughts? opinions?
I currently running them both TREN E, EQ, AND SUS 400

TREN E < 400 mg wk
EQ < 600 mg wk
SUS < 800 mg wk

this discussion is somewhat making me want to run a shorter blast cycle if i am going to use tren A. if i use tren A, i might as well shell out more $$$ and get some Prop and Var, etc

thanks for the help guys !

Tren all the way bro or take both I have before it was great going to start again in a few weeks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear