over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Combine - why do they bench press?

Stewie cause I really don't give a shit. I know what I can do and have done.
600lbs at 198 RAW 585 NOW at 190 ish
507@181 RAW 600 shirted at 178
750 shirted 198
BW bench 185 for 65 RAW
NATIONAL WORLD STATE Records
Been there done that. Finished in 2001 when I set my last WR. Need not prove a thing you believe what you will. See I want to remain ananymous on this board with my admitted use. I train Pro Athletes, college and high school athletes. I admit using enhancing substances. I have telltale marks on my body and specific looks. My gym is very unique. I will not risk that- my reputation and livelyhood. For $1000 maybe. Put up or shut up. I make that a day so I figure that is a good number for you to see me perform. If not then drop it. If so Im ready.

750 shirted 198
BW bench 185 for 65 RAW
Been there done that. Finished in 2001 when I set my last WR. Need not prove a thing you believe what you will. See I want to remain ananymous on this board with my admitted use. I train Pro Athletes, college and high school athletes. I admit using enhancing substances. I have telltale marks on my body and specific looks. My gym is very unique. I will not risk that- my reputation and livelyhood. For $1000 maybe. Put up or shut up. I make that a day so I figure that is a good number for you to see me perform. If not then drop it. If so Im ready.

ok you claimed you can do 225 for 50 reps any day of the week easy

several members agreed and said they would like to see it

post a video or keep your rambling to yourself.

no one gives a crap what you type: i am 8'6" inches tall i can bench press 2500lbs, my vertical leap is 7 feet, my penis is 20 inches, blah blah blah. anyone can type ANYTHING they want. you claimed you could do it. put up or shut up

Most agree that squats, DL or cleans are more indicative of an athletes strength than the bench press. (Right???) So why do the NFL combine players bench press? Why not have them squat or DL 315 for reps? I dunno.

IMO::star:wars
Because its a popular lift, that almost every athlete does (if they work out).
Why do people like to arm wrestle, compare dick size, etc... same thing.

750 shirted 198
BW bench 185 for 65 RAW

Well I make that ($1,000) every half hour and I work approx 15 hrs a week... so lets go ahead and do that bet.
In fact I will give you 3:1 odds!

I will post a video of $3,000 cash, and you post a video of you doing 225lbs 50 times... (and I don't care what day of the week it is or whar weight your currently at) do we have an agreement?

I send money WU to people I have never met, in different countries all the time. So we can do it that way.

Let me know if you accept?

I don't know the weight limits or anything but, go ahead and spot BIGKIWI on over the head press at 405lbs. for I don't know how many reps. I understand the diff. types of training but, tell me he can't toss up 225lbs. on bench and crush that record. Maybe I'm wrong but, I think I'm correct here.

I agree that the reps. done were impressive...Just not as impressive because tested or not, he could pass;) and then take into consideration all of the other variables. Shoot, a guy that took a shot of adrenaline could do well. There are too many unknown factors but, if he did it all natural then hats off to him either way.

Well I make that ($1,000) every half hour and I work approx 15 hrs a week... so lets go ahead and do that bet.

I will post a video of $3,000 cash, and you post a video of you doing 225lbs 50 times... (and I don't care what day of the week it is or whar weight your currently at) do we have an agreement?

I send money WU to people I have never met, in different countries all the time. So we can do it that way.

lol he will just blab on about all the different amazing things he has done like always.

for some reason everytime i see a post by him it reminds me of this:
Amazon.com: Yodelling Yodel Pickle TOY Novelty Retro Gag Gift: Toys & Games
Yodelling Yodel Pickle TOY Novelty Retro Gag Gift

I don't know the weight limits or anything but, go ahead and spot BIGKIWI on over the head press at 405lbs. for I don't know how many reps. I understand the diff. types of training but, tell me he can't toss up 225lbs. on bench and crush that record. Maybe I'm wrong but, I think I'm correct here.

405 overhead is quite impressive! i am curious as to what grip he uses? i use a somewhat narrow old school style with my elbows pointing toward the front. i know some prefer wider.

what are your opinions on what is better for power?

405 overhead is quite impressive! i am curious as to what grip he uses? i use a somewhat narrow old school style with my elbows pointing toward the front. i know some prefer wider.

what are your opinions on what is better for power?

All I know is you get to a point where you won't get injured and GO FOR IT!!!
AAS, GH, Slin, Other Peptides...Okay but...You train for what you want to acheive. I'm not the expert but, maybe one of the Pro Trainers could fill you in more than I can.

Are you hiring

If you are hiring let me know where to send my resume. I can be a personal assistant, get you coffee, hell wipe your ass for that $ haha. just messing with you man...kind of

Stewie I don't care what you believe- really. I need to keep my privacy. Don't think the NFL coaches would like to see read or hear anything I post on here about me or some of the inside NFL information I have posted. I know what I am able to do and I'm sorry if you do not believe me. I made you an offer you refused so thats that. It would take me time to video, perform, edit out my face my gym -and markings. Any respected PM member from Atlanta can come to my facility with due notice and vouch for me. Thats the best I will do. Till then please stop running your mouth because you are quite incorrect and annoying.

ok you claimed you can do 225 for 50 reps any day of the week easy

several members agreed and said they would like to see it

post a video or keep your rambling to yourself.

no one gives a crap what you type: i am 8'6" inches tall i can bench press 2500lbs, my vertical leap is 7 feet, my penis is 20 inches, blah blah blah. anyone can type ANYTHING they want. you claimed you could do it. put up or shut up

Last edited:
750 shirted 198
BW bench 185 for 65 RAW

i figured youd be bigger????

hmmm

:eek:

i dont know of too many people in the pro or even college strength and conditioning ranks who refer to themselves "trainers"... trainers tape ankles, coaches make athletes bigger faster stronger...

5'7 190-205 depending on week 5-6% BF. Thats all. Usually strongest guy in the room unless Im with my PL brothers squatting 1000 and pulling 800. Bench is my game- since high school. Never been outbenched in any regard by anyone near my BW in the gym. Thats my claim. Thats it. Gotta be the best at something and this is what the man above chose for me or whatever reason cause I sure cant make a living outta winning $1000 here and there and getting a few tubs of protein powder. My contest wins include but are not limited to:

Golds Gym Classic 1st place Best lifter(BL)
Sanctioned Worlds 3 times 1999-2001 1st place (BL)
Southern States 1st place (BL) (3 times)
North Americans 1st place (BL) (3 tmes)
Nationals 4 times 1st place (BL)
Retired after WR- 50 meets or so
Various organizations (almost all)
Contest weight 176-205
Still bench heavy- sanctioning body inner fighting, BS PL gear made of like kevlar that turned a 300lb bencher into a 500lb bencher. Politics. Fuck it. Took my time and $ for travel for $500-$couple grand. At 42 with todays gear 10 years later I could beat any 181 or 198 record. I competed in single ply when the alltime record was 780 by the late Anthony Clark (RIP Brotha). Now its like 1100 wearing a robocop suit. What a joke of a sport.

i figured youd be bigger????

hmmm

:eek:

Last edited:
Not trying to stir the pot

5'7 190-205 depending on week 5-6% BF. Thats all. Usually strongest guy in the room unless Im with my PL brothers squatting 1000 and pulling 800. Bench is my game- since high school. Never been outbenched in any regard by anyone near my BW in the gym. Thats my claim. Thats it. Gotta be the best at something and this is what the man above chose for me or whatever reason cause I sure cant make a living outta winning $1000 here and there and getting a few tubs of protein powder. My contest wins include but are not limited to:

1st Golds Gym Classic 1998 1st place Best lifter(BL)
Sanctioned Worlds 3 times 1999-2001 1st place (BL)
Southern States 1st place (BL) 1998-2000 (3 times)
North Americans 1st place (BL) 1998-2000 (3 tmes)
Nationals 4 times 1st place (BL) 1998-2001
Retired after WR- 50 meets or so
Various organizations (almost all)
Contest weight 176-198
Still bench heavy- sanctioning body inner fighting, BS PL gear made of like kevlar that turned a 300lb bencher into a 500lb bencher. Politics. Fuck it. Took time and $ for travel for $500-$couple grand. At 42 with todays gear 10 years later I could beat any 181 or 198 record. I competed in single ply when the alltime record was 780 by the late Anthony Clark. Now its like 1100 wearing a robocop suit. What a joke of a sport.

I am not trying to stir shit up here because I doesnt matter to me one way or the other, but couldn't a person look up who you are by looking up the person who holds those records, dont get me wrong I understand wanting to keep anonymity, but for entertainment value I would like to see the 225 bench. Anyway, enough of my opinions, back to reading

I listed no federations or specific numbers on dates- thanks for concern.

I am not trying to stir shit up here because I doesnt matter to me one way or the other, but couldn't a person look up who you are by looking up the person who holds those records, dont get me wrong I understand wanting to keep anonymity, but for entertainment value I would like to see the 225 bench. Anyway, enough of my opinions, back to reading

I have A MS in Exercise Physiology/Nutrition/ATHLETIC TRAINING. And yes- i have been known to tape a wrist or 2. A "coach" I am not. I do it for mostly for fun and season tickets. I gotta lotta friends on teams and associated with the NFL.

i dont know of too many people in the pro or even college strength and conditioning ranks who refer to themselves "trainers"... trainers tape ankles, coaches make athletes bigger faster stronger...

Last edited:
give me a small cut of the winnings :cool: (whoever DOES win this bet). im just talkin $40 bucks and ill happily drive up and see Rhino do this.

i live in Atlanta and if i remember correctly rhino is in Marietta, GA (20-30 min drive)
:D

give me a small cut of the winnings :cool: (whoever DOES win this bet). im just talkin $40 bucks and ill happily drive up and see Rhino do this.

i live in Atlanta and if i remember correctly rhino is in Marietta, GA (20-30 min drive)
:D

beo according to this post he made

Ever here of the CDC? Its here in Atlanta Ga- where i live. Its where I volunteer my time each and every thursday afternoon- in the hematologists lab.

you wont have to drive far at all!

so much for trying to be anonymous, telling us he works for the centers for disease control in atlanta. no mistaking that for some other place. he even says when he is there. a person trying to be anonymous does not do such things

maybe there is bench out front where he does his daily 225 for 50

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner