over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Combine - why do they bench press?

give me a small cut of the winnings :cool: (whoever DOES win this bet). im just talkin $40 bucks and ill happily drive up and see Rhino do this.

i live in Atlanta and if i remember correctly rhino is in Marietta, GA (20-30 min drive)
:D

Dont do it TheOtherOne55, If I remember correctly you are in school and you need to be studying haha, just messing around, gas must be cheap in GA if you only want 40 bucks, you definitely are a student lol. Gotta pay for those LBA's somehow

You are getting funny now Stewie. I have done work for the CDC yes. I have done work at Emory and GA Tech yes. I own facilities yes. I have had world records and been an American Gladiator yes. Im 42 and have done alot. When one has multiple degrees and trains high profile athletes such as T.O. in the past one gets connections. And yes Arthur Blank (owner of the Falcons) is a personal friend of mine. I am sorry if these things are difficult for you to fathom. You are starting to sound like a jealous man. If I offended you I am sorry. We are allowed to disagree and discuss issues on this board. But your personal attacks are starting to get really old and annoying and if you would like to settle this in a different manor I am open for suggestions. Take care Stewie. And yes I can bench 2 plates 50 times!;)

beo according to this post he made

you wont have to drive far at all!

so much for trying to be anonymous, telling us he works for the centers for disease control in atlanta. no mistaking that for some other place. he even says when he is there. a person trying to be anonymous does not do such things

maybe there is bench out front where he does his daily 225 for 50

Dont do it TheOtherOne55, If I remember correctly you are in school and you need to be studying haha, just messing around, gas must be cheap in GA if you only want 40 bucks, you definitely are a student lol. Gotta pay for those LBA's somehow

hahah I NEED ME SOME $$$ to watch rhino knock out 50 like he says

Rhino, should i come out there or what? Your past 5 posts have been,

"I have _______, I did _________, _______ is my friend, i train ___________, one time i __________"
(insert large accomplishments)

regardless if you have done these things, just tell people you can do 50, film it and be done...wear a mask for all we care hahah

im pretty sure everyone is OVER the fact that you have alot of plaques and awards and records, etc. we just want to see it man

that is the most nonoffensive way of saying that as well :eek:

:food-:mil -BUMP-

this thread is now sad

:(

and i feel "dumber" for reading it

I need closure

I really need closure on this thread..I wake up every couple of hours to check it. Tenny's response cut me deep, I dont want to accept it is over..it started as an NFL benching thread and turned into a possible video and now a possible cage fight..so many emotions going on (I know sarcasm is tough to feel out through text but you get the idea)

There ya go miscontruing things again. You are taking things out of context. Is that what I implied? I am starting to think I am dealing with someone with some issues here. I will post a video for ya Stewie in the next couple weeks as soon as I get a free minute. Or the college kid can come by. Calm down Stewart.
internet tough guy? dude get over yourself

Last edited:
One more thing Stewart- I'll do it weighing 185 for ya.;) Then you can publicly apologize for your ranting insults and innuendos. Thats my deal- I don't want your money. Do we have a deal? A simple yes no is suffice. Ill be waiting for your reply.

There ya go miscontruing things again. You are taking things out of context. Is that what I implied? I am starting to think I am dealing with someone with some issues here. I will post a video for ya Stewie in the next couple weeks as soon as I get a free minute. Or the college kid can come by. Calm down Stewart.

the "college kid" is ready to come by whenever rhino. i'd rather that then wait "a couple weeks." im ready to see some crazy back arch, hips off the bench, PL type bench instead of NFL combine benching. whenever you're ready :)

It is very simple. Upper body strength and endurance is measured. There is fantastic crossover in a sport sense when you look at the functional biomechanics of an offensive or defensive lineman and the amount reps they can bench 225. 1-3 reps max was mentioned, but that would be poor crossover, unless you had guys playing 1-3 plays per game.....
there is an extraordinary level of sport science that goes into this testing. The extraordinary amount of money drives it.

I dont arch kid and my hips or ass never leaves bench. Never got that move down. And college kid respect your elders. You will see and you may record. See ya soon -im the "cleanest" bencher you will see. You may learn a thing or two. If you behave yourself Ill give you the $40.00 for gas money as you requested. Tough being a student.

the "college kid" is ready to come by whenever rhino. i'd rather that then wait "a couple weeks." im ready to see some crazy back arch, hips off the bench, PL type bench instead of NFL combine benching. whenever you're ready :)

Last edited:
A note for new posters, and those new to this lifestyle, who use illegal substances and want to savor their identity and prevent themselves from getting a visit or heat from law enforcement.....

DON'T POST LIKE STRONGRHINO!

For new users and newbies....If you admit to using steroids illegally, and if you admit to shooting up other people.....say...oh....NFL/Combine athletes, and you value YOUR identity and these athlete's identity and futures, then do not follow the footsteps of this guy's writings, it is completely ignorant....regardless of whatever rebuttal he has.

It took me 2 seconds to find him using a Google search....and then he posts where and when he works, what professional football team he works with, what records he has held which can all identify him....etc, etc, etc......

If you values your safety...PLEASE do not follow this guy's footsteps.

Be careful!
BMJ

I dont arch kid and my hips or ass never leaves bench. Never got that move down. And college kid respect your elders. You will see and you may record. See ya soon -im the "cleanest" bencher you will see. You may learn a thing or two. If you behave yourself Ill give you the $40.00 for gas money as you requested. Tough being a student.

What a class act! :rolleyes:

as you once said after injecting an oral solution, I'm done on this post.

Bump

Bump this bitch for an update...any progress???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131