over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL players and lack of positive drug tests

who? breaking sub 4.5??? So you are telling me a lb can keep up with Vick, who has lost at least a step? The difference between a 4.3 and a 4.5 is a nice little distance. I ran a 6.72 60 and was left in the dust of a guy running a 6.58

LB running a sub 4.5 40 is not all that common. A 4.5 is incredible, and I don't doubt there are SOME who can run it every once in a while, but it is no way shape or form the norm. As I said earlier, these are the best of the best of the best of the best. And you mention the combine, which the thing that sticks out about that is obvious, no pads. Pads make a pretty good difference in the speed in which one runs. I remember watching Vick in a game a few yrs back and they times him on ESPN. Something like a 4.25-4.3 in pads, ridiculous. So, no, I haven't seen a lb run a sub 4.5 in pads and frankly don't think any of them can. You say they can, I say they can't, does it really matter in the scheme of things, no.

The majority of the "top lb prospects" out of college are hovering around the 4.5 - 4.6 range. There are maybe 1-2 that come in sub 4.5. Safe to say sub 4.5 from a lb is not the norm. 4.5 is still fast, don't get me wrong. I would say that the majority of guys under 4.5 are d-backs and rb's. Beyond that, I think the speed is average (for nfl terms, fast for everday individuals)

There aren't a lot of failed drug tests bc it would hurt the revenue fromthe NFL, simple as that

I'm not sayin it's common, but as someone just pointed out there were 3 in the LB group that did. Not to get in a pissing match but when someone says runs a 4.5 I will include someone that runs a 4.54 not only 4.50 and under.
Point is there are very large people running very fast and probably on drugs. And no one times people in pads.

What's up with the selective enforcement on lance Armstrong. I dont think they even caught him failing any drug tests.

What's up with the selective enforcement on lance Armstrong. I dont think they even caught him failing any drug tests.

He passed 100's of them. Never once failed. They just wanted to make an example of somebody so they went for the biggest target. It's not going to stop the insane drug usage anyway and they'll eventually figure that out.

How many NFL football players are 250 and run 4.5 40??? I think you may be a little delusional there. The guys running 4.5 40s are NOT 250, more like 180-190. There are A LOT of baseball players who run sub 6.6 60's which equate to a low 40. Andrew Mcutchin (sp) ran a 6.2 in high school. Witnessed it with my own eyes. Played with guys who ran 6.4 in college. So it is doable without sauce. Easy? No, but doable. Besides, you have to look at these football players the same as with every other sport:

The are the best of the best of the best of the best. They are top teir, no way around it. They didn't get to where they are because of steroids. They have God given abilities that make them better than their counterparts who didn't make it.

I played with Ryan Braun in the minors and let me tell you he's the same size he was then as he is now. Anyways, it wouldn't matter how much juice I could take, I couldn't hit like him. The sound off his bat was unlike any other players. It was kinda disheartening to watch him hit balls. No matter what I did, I would never be as good of a hitter (power wise) as him.

Point of the story, these guys are freaking freaks! You can take a lineman and his vert will blow you away, while weighing 350!

i played with a few guys in coledge that went pro. specifically the d end and dt i played against all year.

the d end was maybe 6' he ran an honest 4.5 40 and in his combine put up 235 thirty something times.

we had a couple small skill guys that ran 4.3 ish.

most were genetic freaks to begin with.

there were tons of drugs on my team! lol!

actually i find it particularly funny, this was way before i tried aas but i was using some prohormones and was sick when i was called for ncaa drug test. i failed and was suspended for a year. the goup that was tested was funny, all the guys that were on and important kew the test was coming, we were told several times.

so if PEDs will make them faster, stronger, jump higher etc, isn't that athletism? peds will make you more athletic, thats why ATHLETES take them.

No, that is not athleticism at all. Coordinating your entire body to look back behind you for a ball, while running at full speed, and placing your hands to the ball, and timing a jump, and making the jump at the right time...that's athletic.

And that's just in one sport. Guys in the NFL played college ball, to get to play college ball usually means that you excelled at more than one sport. Look at the high school kids getting offers in your area...they are studs on friday nights, in basketball games, on wrestling mats, in track season.

They probably got scripts. Which gives them a legal right to do it.

Legal or not if its on the NFL banned list they can't take it. Even if it's Adderall or anything not related to AAS.

The drug users is always one step ahead of the testers. It's usually the fools that get caught. These days who know what chemist of doing to make drug not show up in drug tests. Something going on that's for sure.

The commissioner promised to put in testing for gh for the 2013 season today on live TV. Let's see how that goes...

I really hope the dont rid the NFL of PEDS! Ill just watch golf if that happens.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws