over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL players/GH

Sepjuice1

Registered
In your opinion, what % of NFL players do u think use GH since there isnt a standard test for it yet?

I think alot of ppl would be suprised but im thinking close to 40%..

86.3%

Honestly i think a lot of them due especialy as they seem to get more and more games a year

IMHO it's ll but required to run gear and especially hgh throughout the season. I would estimeate at least 60% but probably closer to 80 or 90%.

the only ones that don't are the ones that are afraid to take it for whatever reason. Or the younger players

probaly 90 percent the other 10 percent just plain ole simple morons

most all use gh as well as aas. testing is a sham for the benefit of the fans.

im actually very suprised with the high % posted so far.

On my small college team it was at least 20 percent and no one had any money to buy anything. More money=more gh, more gh=more money. 60% because you have to figure in the Tebow types, the kickers, the snappers, the qbs and the ones who cant because they have been busted before.

In your opinion, what % of NFL players do u think use GH since there isnt a standard test for it yet?

I hate to point fingers and judge. These guys are professionals. I say let them have at it.

What's the point of this thread:confused:

We can speculate all we want but they're not going to openly talk about it so we would never get a straight answer. Look at Body Building, everyone knows that AAS/GH/Slin/SEO is used, you never really see a straight answer from the pros as to what and how much they use. The closest look we got was the thread Big A posted when he got tired of all the speculation about what they MIGHT be using, kind of like this thread.

most all use gh as well as aas. testing is a sham for the benefit of the fans.

And thank god for this :yeahthat: I would hate to think what the nfl might look like if they weren't all juicing.

What's the point of this thread:confused:

We can speculate all we want but they're not going to openly talk about it so we would never get a straight answer. Look at Body Building, everyone knows that AAS/GH/Slin/SEO is used, you never really see a straight answer from the pros as to what and how much they use. The closest look we got was the thread Big A posted when he got tired of all the speculation about what they MIGHT be using, kind of like this thread.

Simple curiosity. Because it's fun for us the fans to speculate on things we don't know or aren't completely sure of. ;)

im 100% sure all pro athletes use anabolic steroids.

-statusx

im actually very suprised with the high % posted so far.

Even those PEDs enhance performance, it's still mostly superior DNA at work...just like bodybuilding. No matter what you take, you can only enhance athleticism so far.

believe me, i dont think any less of someone or judge someone bc of that. Just curious, for the fact that the NFL is such a violent game, where being bigger stronger faster makes the game alot more exciting IMO. I believe it should be allowed in ALL sports. in the end, it still takes a HELL of alot of hard work and discipline to become a professional athlete.

I personaly think they should be allowed to take whatever the fuck they want , let them get as big and as fast as possible.

then put the rules back to what they were in the 70's

Now when some candy ass QB gets his fucking head ripped of by some 6' , 260 pound middle line backer running a 3.9 40yd dash cause he is juiced to the gills the rating will jump off the charts.

their is a reason MMA is so popular world wide , your waiting to see sombody get fucked up!!
you dont watch nascar to see 50 idiots drive around in circles for 500 damn miles (I can flush a hand full of skittles down the toilet and get the same effect) , NO your wanting to see that huge pile up heading into a turn.

Violance and dissaster makes money

I'm going to go lower than most have in this thread...40% is what my uneducated guess is.

Football is a sport you need it to recover let alone improve performance.80% of college ball players I knew in college used it along with AAS and they were more worried about the recovery abilities aspect than performance. So I figure that might even be little higher as a pro since you could afford it even more on your salary.

I personaly think they should be allowed to take whatever the fuck they want , let them get as big and as fast as possible.

then put the rules back to what they were in the 70's

Now when some candy ass QB gets his fucking head ripped of by some 6' , 260 pound middle line backer running a 3.9 40yd dash cause he is juiced to the gills the rating will jump off the charts.

their is a reason MMA is so popular world wide , your waiting to see sombody get fucked up!!
you dont watch nascar to see 50 idiots drive around in circles for 500 damn miles (I can flush a hand full of skittles down the toilet and get the same effect) , NO your wanting to see that huge pile up heading into a turn.

Violance and dissaster makes money

gotta disagree. i wanna see the best athletes, not the guys who are willing to take the most gear and screw their health or can tolerate gear the best. sports have been drug free forever i dont see a reason to change it,,,,if the NFL were to just allow guys to shoot up roids and gH it would probably lose popularity it is a huge money maker as is i dont see why change it. eventhough there are ways for guys like harrison and cushing and all the guys that use (id guess 80%) to get around it, atleast the nfl makes an attempt to catch the ones who do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131