over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Playoffs

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How bout that Chiefs game today...I wrote them off after the 1st quarter, but holy shit was that a strong comeback!

Can't see the Texans holding onto O'Brien or at the very least Crennel after that performance...Giving up 41 unanswered points after having a 24-0 lead.

Looking forward to seeing them rematch with the Titans next week...Jones is expected to be back to cover the middle on defense.

Looking to be a great game. High powered offense vs smash mouth offense.

I doubt they can move on from obrien after going that far,,,,I think they would be wise to, Watson makes him look better than he Is and he is pretty hated by their fan base. the titans are a paper tiger. the patriots were pathetic, Baltimore choked. a team that just runs the clock out on their opponents doesn't impress me. Henry to me is not impressive. he is big, but he doesn't run violent, he's kind of like Brandon Jacobs. he has been in the league for a while and this is the first year he has really ever done anything. if they make him the highest paid RB that will be very bad decision, see good gurley, Elliott, Levon bell, never pay a RB. I honestly don't think Tenesee makes the playoffs next year.

The NFC title game should be good. Packers have a big advantage at QB. I pick the chiefs to win it all, Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL and its not even close,.

I doubt they can move on from obrien after going that far,,,,I think they would be wise to, Watson makes him look better than he Is and he is pretty hated by their fan base. the titans are a paper tiger. the patriots were pathetic, Baltimore choked. a team that just runs the clock out on their opponents doesn't impress me. Henry to me is not impressive. he is big, but he doesn't run violent, he's kind of like Brandon Jacobs. he has been in the league for a while and this is the first year he has really ever done anything. if they make him the highest paid RB that will be very bad decision, see good gurley, Elliott, Levon bell, never pay a RB. I honestly don't think Tenesee makes the playoffs next year.

The NFC title game should be good. Packers have a big advantage at QB. I pick the chiefs to win it all, Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL and its not even close,.

People can say what they want about TN, but the fact is the last game of the season they went into Houston and whipped their ass to secure a playoff spot. Then the next week they went into New England and shocked the Pats. Then this week they went into Baltimore and whipped the Ravens. You don't beat the #1,2 and 4 seeds on the road 3 weeks in a row without playing damn good football. Their defense shut down Watson, Brady, and Jackson while Henry is running people over like a Mack truck. I'm not a big TN fan, but you have to give them credit when they are one by one beating the best of the AFC, and all on the road.

Anyone else think these games have been shit so far?

The Playoffs have been very entertaining thus far. I will be at the Niners-Packers game next Sunday. Rodgers is a HOFer, but our pass defense is the best in the NFL when our Dline is healthy(which they are). Should be a fun one.
The Chiefs offense is so explosive! They scored 21 points in 3 minutes!! I'm hoping for a Chiefs-Niners Super Bowl.

How about a rematch of SB1?

I was looking forward to that game earlier in the year...Shame Maholmes was injured for that game. Would be a great quarterback game to watch!

People can say what they want about TN, but the fact is the last game of the season they went into Houston and whipped their ass to secure a playoff spot. Then the next week they went into New England and shocked the Pats. Then this week they went into Baltimore and whipped the Ravens. You don't beat the #1,2 and 4 seeds on the road 3 weeks in a row without playing damn good football. Their defense shut down Watson, Brady, and Jackson while Henry is running people over like a Mack truck. I'm not a big TN fan, but you have to give them credit when they are one by one beating the best of the AFC, and all on the road.

I agree with you Titans are spoilers for sure. If people think KC is going to run all over that defense, I disagree. Not to mention the best running back in the league on that team. Should be interesting for sure.

Henry doesnt impress you? Jesus, what games have you been watching then?

He rushed for 195 on the Ravens. 195...and the Ravens entire game plan was to MAKE Tannehill throw the ball to win them the game. The Ravens literally had 8 in the box for 2.5 quarters, DARING Tannehill to pass. And Henry still made them look dumb. I can understand not thinking the Titans are even close to the best team in the mix right now (they are the worst IMO) but Henry is manchild. Since week 9 he's average 160 and almost 6.5 yards be carry. Those are SCARY NFL stats. If you just look at the Titans offensive stats this year, they started the year leaning on the pass game led by Mariota. They bench him week 6 and lean on Tannehill, still in a more pass driven offense. They look ok. 2 weeks later they lower Tannehill's attempts and start to lean on Henry who IMMEDIATELY starts going off. From then on, the offense is run driven and everyone knows it, everyone trying to slow Henry doubting a new starting Tannehill can still lead them. And even with defenses coming straight at him, Henry was and is bulldozer. As for "this is the first year he's ever really done anything."...you do realize that last year was his first year starting more than 2 games right? He was 1000yrd rusher. This is literally his 2nd year being the starting, lead dog RB.

Anyways, i think its going to be KC vs 49ers in the SB. When KC is on, they are so much faster than any other NFL team. Their offense looks deadly at times.
And the 49ers are a weird mix of Kyle Shannahan offense trickery and a dominant defense. It would be a great game to watch.

Just seen highlights but impressive comeback form the Chiefs. I'm not sold on WATSON from the TEXANS, very inconsistent.

You realize he is only 24 y/o and this is his 3rd year in the NFL and only 2nd as a full-time starter?

Henry doesnt impress you? Jesus, what games have you been watching then?

He rushed for 195 on the Ravens. 195...and the Ravens entire game plan was to MAKE Tannehill throw the ball to win them the game. The Ravens literally had 8 in the box for 2.5 quarters, DARING Tannehill to pass. And Henry still made them look dumb. I can understand not thinking the Titans are even close to the best team in the mix right now (they are the worst IMO) but Henry is manchild. Since week 9 he's average 160 and almost 6.5 yards be carry. Those are SCARY NFL stats. If you just look at the Titans offensive stats this year, they started the year leaning on the pass game led by Mariota. They bench him week 6 and lean on Tannehill, still in a more pass driven offense. They look ok. 2 weeks later they lower Tannehill's attempts and start to lean on Henry who IMMEDIATELY starts going off. From then on, the offense is run driven and everyone knows it, everyone trying to slow Henry doubting a new starting Tannehill can still lead them. And even with defenses coming straight at him, Henry was and is bulldozer. As for "this is the first year he's ever really done anything."...you do realize that last year was his first year starting more than 2 games right? He was 1000yrd rusher. This is literally his 2nd year being the starting, lead dog RB.
Yeah, not sure what he is talking about with Henry. He has always been good when they actually give him the ball. They relied on Mariotta too much in years past. Every time they have used him consistently he has produced. Not sure about his running style for longevity but he is great right now. No denying that.

You realize he is only 24 y/o and this is his 3rd year in the NFL and only 2nd as a full-time starter?

You can say the same about both of them...But Maholmes is next level for sure! As long as he Chiefs continue building a stronger defense they will be the next dynasty.

You can say the same about both of them...But Maholmes is next level for sure! As long as he Chiefs continue building a stronger defense they will be the next dynasty.

Gotta agree, Maholmes is just on another planet; that is the kind of guy you can build a championship team around!

I say...
Chiefs beat Titans
49ers beat Packers

I was looking forward to that game earlier in the year...Shame Maholmes was injured for that game. Would be a great quarterback game to watch!
I was meaning they played in the very first Super Bowl back in 1967.

KC local here, no surprise Im wanting the Chiefs to pull it off. The first quarter of this most recent game had us all thinking it was over, but a few key plays and the momentum turned around real quick.

I was meaning they played in the very first Super Bowl back in 1967.

Yeah, I know what you meant...But was hoping for a preview of Rogers and Maholmes earlier this year.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws