over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Playoffs

Yeah, I know what you meant...But was hoping for a preview of Rogers and Maholmes earlier this year.
Ah. Your probably gonna get your wish in a couple weeks.

Ah. Your probably gonna get your wish in a couple weeks.

Honestly I don't care which makes it 49ers or Packers...As long as the Chiefs can make it through the Titans:cool:

Honestly I don't care which makes it 49ers or Packers...As long as the Chiefs can make it through the Titans:cool:
They will. KC will win it all. That’s my call. Can’t believe the Ravens are out. I am not a fan of any of these teams.

KC local here, no surprise Im wanting the Chiefs to pull it off. The first quarter of this most recent game had us all thinking it was over, but a few key plays and the momentum turned around real quick.

Kc born and bred here too... (currently living in the pnw). I told my lil bro when it was 24-0 Mahomes was about to pull some legendary shit. You almost expect it w this kid. Glad he's in the red and yellow and he's about to get PAID to be in KC for the foreseeable future! Nothing stopping him from being one of the all time greats.

Tennessee is physical and scary and to the guy that said Henry doesnt run physical bahahaha... that boy makes LB's arm tackle bc they dont want to get trucked and forget about DB's one on one. He may not appear physical bc anyone but 300lb linemen aren't trying to square him up. They are making business decisions lol. He has gotten better every year since coming out of 'Bama and if I'm not mistaken he's mentored by Eddie George. I think the Chiefs take them but Henry will get his. Should be a great game. Vrabel can coach and he was a bad ass linebacker back in the day.

9'ers take the Packers barring a miracle from Roger's.

Should be a great weekend of ball. Love this time of year.

im in nashville im rooting for titans if he gets another 180 yard game chiefs going to be hurting

Been a KC fan since the Nigerian Nightmare days...Loved Priest Holmes too, the dude was a beast!

Been waiting a long time to see them have a team good enough to go all the way! They have that team...They just need to continue building on that defense.

Although going to be tough once they break the bank on Maholmes' contract.

Kinda scared for my 49ers this weekend. We beat down GB bad last time we played them. Hope we don’t come in too confident. Our pass rush is no joke tho and suffocated Rogers last time. Hoping for the same this time around.

KC offense and Mahomes look unstoppable! Tennessee has a chance tho since they can control the clock with that run game and Tannehill is playing awesome!

should be a couple great games!

Go KC!!!

Mahomes is on a mission...This kid will try and carry this team on his back if he has to!

People can say what they want about TN, but the fact is the last game of the season they went into Houston and whipped their ass to secure a playoff spot. Then the next week they went into New England and shocked the Pats. Then this week they went into Baltimore and whipped the Ravens. You don't beat the #1,2 and 4 seeds on the road 3 weeks in a row without playing damn good football. Their defense shut down Watson, Brady, and Jackson while Henry is running people over like a Mack truck. I'm not a big TN fan, but you have to give them credit when they are one by one beating the best of the AFC, and all on the road.

The Houston game was against backups. New England had just lost to Miami. Ill give them the Baltimore game but disagree on Henry. Henry has been I the league a while and no one has paid him attention. Its not like he's some rookie that took the league by storm and started trucking people. He's big but doesn't really run hard or violent. Id say if anything play calling plus a great oline is why they are having success. Henry's career has been very underhwhelming but now people are hyping him like he is the best back in the NFL lol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws