over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nfl playoffs

Tell that to the patriots, the warriors, the lakers, Alabama, etc who blow teams out and show why they are the best teams in their respective sport (during that year).

You cannot justify it, playing down to the competition is not a good trait to have.
We basically have to bet that this "distraction" of playing down is out of boredom and they can literally flip the switch on and off whenever they want.
What? Dude look. Everyone is using the "R" word way too loosely. We need to get by the AFC teams first. And the Chiefs biggest task, should they get there, will be Buffalo. Those boys are Ballin right now

Ravens stomp titans logo priceless. Chiefs still king. Will be fun to see frat boy baker the goofiest qb in nfl history go down. Brady and Rogers are greats both right behind kc in the next tier. Chiefs 41 pack 32 my sb predction.
I agree with all this except for your prediction. I dont wanna agree to a chiefs repeat until we get through the AFC. I'm standing on that until otherwise.

I think for the most part the chiefs realize how superior they are, they just won it all, sb hangover, they just went through the motions this year and almost lost some games. They will be ready for playoffs. They can be down 20 and come back on anyone. No one they face this year will be as good as the san fran team they faced last year that murdered gb in the nfc championship game. Browns might be a threat only because kc might completely sleep on them and not consider them a serious opponent and Cleveland could get some fluky stuff where Baker plays well and chubb gets rolling and they pull off a miracle like the chargers did against kc this year lol

I think for the most part the chiefs realize how superior they are, they just won it all, sb hangover, they just went through the motions this year and almost lost some games. They will be ready for playoffs. They can be down 20 and come back on anyone. No one they face this year will be as good as the san fran team they faced last year that murdered gb in the nfc championship game. Browns might be a threat only because kc might completely sleep on them and not consider them a serious opponent and Cleveland could get some fluky stuff where Baker plays well and chubb gets rolling and they pull off a miracle like the chargers did against kc this year lol
The chargers won a garbage time game against our 2's. Wasn't a miracle. It was garbage time.

What? Dude look. Everyone is using the "R" word way too loosely. We need to get by the AFC teams first. And the Chiefs biggest task, should they get there, will be Buffalo. Those boys are Ballin right now
LOL what are you even talking about?
Did you even read my last post?
Weren't we talking about playing down to the competition? Now you're talking about the bills, get past the Ravens first.

LOL what are you even talking about?
Did you even read my last post?
Weren't we talking about playing down to the competition? Now you're talking about the bills, get past the Ravens first.
We were but I chose to ignore it because its ridiculous to say that. So I changed it up. Ravens? Browns haven't played yet. Get a grip. Apparently you didn't read mine. I said "should they get there" so again. Get a grip.

From an outsiders perspective. Chiefs only worry is Rogers from Green Bay. Offensively they are a machine. I would put Pittsburgh and Big Ben as the only threat in the AFC.Home crowd is not as much of factor this year. You only get to sleep in your own bed and see familiar things. Tough to repeat in professional sports. You got the target on your back.

Who do you rep for? I wanna make sure I don't buy from them.

dont worry, you’re already banned from doing so 😂

glad you’re a such a valuable contributor to this board LOL

Who do you rep for? I wanna make sure I don't buy from them.

I've been a Chiefs fan as far back as I remember...You sound like one of those whiny-ass Pats fans that get all huffy and puffy when someone says anything negative about "your" team...As if you receive any benefit from the team winning anything at all (other then trying to live vicariously through them, like so many other sorry, sad sob's that hate their lives so try to live through their sports teams).

Calm the fuck down sunshine, you have no role in the team and therefore have no reason to take others' opinions personally!

BTW, the Chiefs have been playing shit ball ALL year...They've had maybe 2-3 games where they showed TRUE dominance. Defense isn't even close to playing to the pay scale on that side of the ball and the offense does look bored and just running through the motions until playoffs, which CAN come back to bite them in the ass with ANY of these teams!

Wow, must have been some tough guy in his momma's basement, jerking off to a Pat Mahomes pic:rolleyes: "Dude, don't call him Pat, his mom doesn't like that! His name is Patrick!!!!":ROFLMAO:

Fucking clown messaged me telling me to come to KC stadium so he can kick my ass, because I'm just an internet bad ass that he'll fuck up...We won't be seeing him anymore.

Edit: Ok, enough facebook, badass bullshit...Back to the topic, who you guys got?!

I’m a Ram homer since 7 so.......

not to brag that i said the browns were gonna smash the steelers....but told ya.
and after they beat the chiefs next week.....
theses aint the same browns. people keep makin that fuckin mistake over and over to their detriment.
collinsworth was so annoying with his incredulous bullshit act over the browns.

EVERY team right now is dangerous. Eh, maybe not the Bucs, but still.
Every other team is kinda riding a high.

Ravens have been playing lights out this last month. Insane running game.
Bills have been riding Allen the entire year and just surprise punch people in the mouth.
The Browns are pumped and other than some covid shit and the Cocklin injury, everything looks good.
I don't really need to talk about the Chiefs because they are that scary.
Rams defense is the best of any team left.
GB is riding their MVP Rodgers the whole way.
Saints and Bucs are the meh left overs. I hope the Saints win to just oust Brady because honestly, this doesn't look good on his legacy. THIS bucs team is a muuuuch much more talented team than he ever had on the Pats. It shows that the pats were a well oiled machine/organization and that it wasn't just 1 guy. It was the coaches, the management and the team. NOT brady.

not to brag that i said the browns were gonna smash the steelers....but told ya.
and after they beat the chiefs next week.....
theses aint the same browns. people keep makin that fuckin mistake over and over to their detriment.
collinsworth was so annoying with his incredulous bullshit act over the browns.
Here we go Cleveland here we go!!!

Buccaneers have the GOAT at QB, three elite WR, two elite RB, and an elite TE

Also have great players in their front seven on defense

People are jizzing over the Browns... but I think KC are gona stomp them

Steelers beat themselves and that's the only way KC will lose...

Ravens Bills will be insane

Think it's KC, GB or Saints

But who knows...anything can happen

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner