over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nfl playoffs

Damn I luv K1 in the most masculine no homo way possible . Hehe

Ak

I mean WTF...Dude comes in here acting like he owns the team, pouting at any negative said, jumping on everyone.

Then messages me saying I'm an internet tough guy that he's gonna fuck up...Why, because I have no problem tell it like it is?! Shit I've routed for the Chiefs my entire life...If they play like shit, I'm going to say that played like shit!

That's why I've always loved it when people blame the refs..Shit, if the team puts up enough points then they don't have to worry about any calls the refs make:cool:

Chiefs vs Packers and I say Chiefs take it again.

I am in Seattle...I told my wife before the game, if we lose to a back up QB, I am done being a Hawks fan!!! Even better, we lose to a QB with a broken THUMB!!!! FML.....Moving over to the RAIDERS FAN CLUB!!!!!

I say Chiefs and Packers too. I like both teams. Chiefs definitely have more talent, but I hope Rodgers gets one more ring before he hangs it up and this is probably his best chance at it.

I am in Seattle...I told my wife before the game, if we lose to a back up QB, I am done being a Hawks fan!!! Even better, we lose to a QB with a broken THUMB!!!! FML.....Moving over to the RAIDERS FAN CLUB!!!!!

Ugh dude, you guys had a tough year. Slowly, over time, I've become a Russ fan and he was the only thing holding your team together early. Im in LA and still not a Rams fan. Goff is the only thing holding them back. He's horribly inconsistent.

49ers fan here so I'm supposed to hate R. Wilson but he is in all honesty a first ballot HOFr and very easily one of the top 10-15 QBs of all time.

Lol! I've been trying to do that for years...... With the browns 🙄 Some reason I can't though lol.
It's hard getting excited for them anymore honestly, they seem to always find a way to lose.

It's crazy though that they are actually in the playoffs this year and even advanced, still hard to grasp lol.
But Kansas City will definitely be ending their playoff run lol. They are on whole different level it's ridiculous.

and then there were 4

Buccaneers have the GOAT at QB, three elite WR, two elite RB, and an elite TE

Also have great players in their front seven on defense

^^^ I'm sticking with this

I'd love to see the Bills win but

With all that all-pro/pro-bowl talent and playoff/Superbowl experience on offense

And with the way that defense is playing with studs at every level, DL + LB + DB,

I gotta think Tampa Bay

Looks like Mahomes is out

He'll be playing...Tweaked nerve, just has to go through the concussion protocol to make sure there are no other issues. He already passed all steps, they just have to go through the motions.

Expected to be cleared to go back to practice today/tomorrow.

Looks like Mahomes is out
The rest of the league could only hope...

He will be playing Sunday. No head contact whatsoever (if you re-watch the play). As K1 eluded too.. this was a brachial stun more than likely.

The champs run it back tour continues....

Chiefs vs packers and packers will win.mahomes is good but I think Roger's is going to pull one of his best game of his career

Those Bills fans shed some tears today...You know they were hoping the nero wouldn't sign off on him:ROFLMAO:

KC fan or not, this kid is a different beast, with a different mindset!

I caught a couple of articles yesterday...While we were watching thinking he got his ass knocked out (and was probably rambling to his guys), he was telling the guys that he lost feeling in his legs and to just leave him on the field for a few minutes longer to give Henne time to warm up before going on 4th down.

Can't think of anyone that loses movement/feeling in a body part and is still thinking about the job...That's a huge show about this kid's character!

Alright boys. I'm gonna stick with my guns and have Tom Brady and the Buccaneers the first and only team in history to play a super bowl in their home stadium. And my heart tells me to pick the Bills, but I'm going to select the Chiefs, and I have a feeling I'm going to be kicking myself for doing so.

Alright boys. I'm gonna stick with my guns and have Tom Brady and the Buccaneers the first and only team in history to play a super bowl in their home stadium. And my heart tells me to pick the Bills, but I'm going to select the Chiefs, and I have a feeling I'm going to be kicking myself for doing so.
Well....it's the 3rd quarter, and it's looking more like you will get your wish for the Bucs.....Still alot of game left though......

Well....it's the 3rd quarter, and it's looking more like you will get your wish for the Bucs.....Still alot of game left though......
It was the fact that Tampa defense is solid enough to pick up the slack when Brady and the offense started slipping

Tampa is just loaded on both sides of the ball.

It was the fact that Tampa defense is solid enough to pick up the slack when Brady and the offense started slipping

Tampa is just loaded on both sides of the ball.
I'm from the Chicago area so seeing anyone beat the Packers gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131