over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL replacement Refs what a JOKE

fireazm

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ridiculous

i hate the Packers but wow
they got screwed hard

worst call i have ever seen:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek:

MaineGuy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ridiculous

i hate the Packers but wow
they got screwed hard

worst call i have ever seen:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Didn't see the game, but these Refs are doing the best they can. They come from lower division colleges and they have different rules. Can't blame them for getting thrown into it, blame the NFL for not sorting out their issues with the original Refs.

fireazm

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
wow

maineguy

watch espn

the replay is sick

Turkishexpress

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Man, yeah I like seeing GB loose but I don't want to see anyone cheated :(

moparfreak360

Registered
Shit hits the fan now.........i was pulln for seattle but GB got shafted.........pay the refs and lets get this season back on track

littlefoot

Registered
Ravens/Pats last night was pretty horrific too. What was it, 25 accepted penalties?

If this continues, it's like a waste of a season. Regular refs make enough bad calls, but this is ridiculous.

Stupes

Registered
Awful

Worst officiating I have ever witnessed in a level of sports above the high school level. Even worse than high school actually.

Shield's getting pushed down by Tate was hilarious though - Tate commits blatant pass interference and then gets a TD for having a a couple fingers on an intercepted ball. Nice work Tate.

Stupes

Registered
Ravens/Pats last night was pretty horrific too. What was it, 25 accepted penalties?

If this continues, it's like a waste of a season. Regular refs make enough bad calls, but this is ridiculous.
Agreed - the regular refs make enough idiotic, maddening calls. But my BP goes through the roof watching this shit - and I don't even care about the Packers or the Seahawks but watching complete incompetence decide the outcome of competition at a high level is infuriating to me.

MaineGuy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
maineguy

watch espn

the replay is sick
You're absolutey right. My point is we really can't blame the Refs, reffing in the NFL is not their real job. It's like sending in a bunch of Carpenters to do a Millwrights job :)

strongside26

Registered
You're absolutey right. My point is we really can't blame the Refs, reffing in the NFL is not their real job. It's like sending in a bunch of Carpenters to do a Millwrights job :)
My patience and understanding runs thin when it costs the better men the game. They're adults being paid to do a job and their performance has been atrocious. It doesn't take a genius or a professional to confer on the field before making an egregious mistake when his colleague was making the correct call. No excuse for that touchdown and subsequent confirmation, none at all.

firebird454

Banned
if the commish is the ruler of the nfl like he thinks he is then he should overturn the decision and give the packers the game.. im tuning out until this gets sorted out . i only watch pro football and this is not that..

littlefoot

Registered
if the commish is the ruler of the nfl like he thinks he is then he should overturn the decision and give the packers the game.. im tuning out until this gets sorted out . i only watch pro football and this is not that..
Looks like the XFL's making a comeback :D

fireazm

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hm

i heard the NFL will be aired on Comedy Central because this season is a joke

twitter

:D:D

wallmonator

Registered
Jobs I would love to have tomorrow morning: Lead negotiator for the NFL referee union

MaineGuy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My patience and understanding runs thin when it costs the better men the game. They're adults being paid to do a job and their performance has been atrocious. It doesn't take a genius or a professional to confer on the field before making an egregious mistake when his colleague was making the correct call. No excuse for that touchdown and subsequent confirmation, none at all.
I agree to all this, but what did you really expect? These are NOT NFL refs. You or I would do even worse than these guys. It is a joke, the commish needs to get the real refs back on the field. You hire a bunch of gardners to build your house, and then your going to complain it is not built like it should be?

GeauxDATY

Registered
I was pulling for Seattle but damn, GB just got robbed!! NFL needs to cowboy up and pay their refs. This has made me realize how "good" they really are. :rolleyes:

S2N

Registered
You guys act like these refs were picked up in a tomato field. They actually do ref football so they should know what's going on at least. I honestly think these guys know there days are numbered and they are being bought by the highest bidder

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
magnusthebodybuilder