over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL replacement Refs what a JOKE

The owners should stop being greedy and get a deal done. Imagine the playoffs with these scabs.:banghead:

Last edited:
The most concerning thing that I have heard NO ONE(wait I just used Phil's line) bring up is these replacement refs just open up the door for games to be fixed. These replacements know at some point they are going to have to go back to the regular jobs, they probably are not making a whole lot as replacement refs for the NFL anyway. If someone was to come to one or a couple of them and ask them to fix a game, for $X amount, IMO its a done deal.
The more I think about the game last night, the more it crosses my mind the game way have been fixed. The call everyone is talking about was not the only horrid call in the final quarter, you had a bad pass interference call on Shields and a late hit call on Seattle's Quarterback that extended a drive.

out of curiosity, what was the spread of last nights game? Could not have been more than the 5 points Seattle was behind before the call.

Worst call I've seen this year was 2 weeks ago, steelers game. Steelers CB called for pass interference, did not touch the receiver past 3 yards of the line. They showed a replay, he was literally, at closest, 1yrd to the receiver. I understand that these guys are college refs, but my gosh, holding is holding in college and nfl, no difference. They are blowing calls that should never be made in the first place!

Worst call I've seen this year was 2 weeks ago, steelers game. Steelers CB called for pass interference, did not touch the receiver past 3 yards of the line. They showed a replay, he was literally, at closest, 1yrd to the receiver. I understand that these guys are college refs, but my gosh, holding is holding in college and nfl, no difference. They are blowing calls that should never be made in the first place!

The biggest difference is the speed of the game, they are unable to keep up.

They are not even sure of NFL rules, in this past weeks game they gave the 49ers 2 challenges after they were out of timeouts. Why is the NFL letting this happen? Oh because we continue to watch and as long as ratings and money are not lost, its ok.

The biggest difference is the speed of the game, they are unable to keep up.

They are not even sure of NFL rules, in this past weeks game they gave the 49ers 2 challenges after they were out of timeouts. Why is the NFL letting this happen? Oh because we continue to watch and as long as ratings and money are not lost, its ok.

Neither of these things are an excuse. The speed of the game is different, but as I said earlier, a hold is a hold is a hold, it doesn't change. Whatever the reason is, they need to either shape up or ship out. Don't know the rules, learn them! You don't work a job without knowing the guidelines. They may be intimidated or whatever, but they really need to get their stuff straight

Sure the speed of the NFL has something to do with it. Most of the scabs are div 2 or div 3 refs.

Neither of these things are an excuse. The speed of the game is different, but as I said earlier, a hold is a hold is a hold, it doesn't change. Whatever the reason is, they need to either shape up or ship out. Don't know the rules, learn them! You don't work a job without knowing the guidelines. They may be intimidated or whatever, but they really need to get their stuff straight

Last edited:
Green Bay totally got hosed.....any moron that knows a little about football can see the replay and clearly see it was not a touchdown. It finally cost someone a game....all i know is i'm happy it didn't happen to my Steelers......I sympathize with Packer fans today

I had Seattle +3. Considering I was down for the weekend about a early 00's midsize used car going into that game, I was quite happy with their incompetence.

The regular refs (Ed H's call in the Denver/SD came that cost SD the came a couple of years ago, remember?) can be horrible at times and have games where you really go...aww, damn.

But those games came along only a few times per season. This is like the NBA right now.

In the Pats/Ravens game, you had Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth...who really shouldn't say anything based on working for NBC and the NBC/NFL tv deal couldn't hold back. You could tell they knew that they could possibly get in trouble for talking like that, but Chris said straight up: "These guys are not qualified to do this job" to which Al Michaels replied "Yup."

Last edited:
I had Seattle +3. Considering I was down for the weekend about a early 00's midsize used car going into that game, I was quite happy with their incompetence.

LOL...Bookies are loving life this year.....from this point on whatever picks i make, i'll do the complete opposite....LOL

The only thing worse than that botched call is what the real refs are holding out for. If anyone looks at the numbers these guys are expecting/asking for/ holding out for for 48 hours of work its even more criminal than that phantom TD last year.

After the call last night I have no doubt a deal will get done by this weekend

And every single week the scabs are out there butchering the job these guys (NFL refs)leverage goes up. It’s good to see the league office in a position of vulnerability for a change. It is a billion dollar sport they can pay !!!

The only thing worse than that botched call is what the real refs are holding out for. If anyone looks at the numbers these guys are expecting/asking for/ holding out for for 48 hours of work its even more criminal than that phantom TD last year.

Last edited:
A good friend of mine who lives in San Fran hangs out with the daughter of one of the locked-out refs. Apparently the real refs have offered 4 different pay cuts to get the deal done and the NFL still won't accept. Someone needs to hold Goddell accountable for all of this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131