over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL replacement Refs what a JOKE

I had Seattle +3. Considering I was down for the weekend about a early 00's midsize used car going into that game, I was quite happy with their incompetence.

So were alot of people, it is estimated that the call changed $250 million dollars in bets.
I will say one thing though, Packers you wanted the win, you should have played better.
Nfl now has come out and says it supports the call, wtf, although they did miss a pass interference call. How does the side judge miss that pass interference?
If you are the regular refs, do you know hold at for even more? Refs were decent in week 1, but with the trend we are on, it has gotten worse each week, could next week even be worse?
What did you all think about the field goal on Sunday nights game, good or no?

I will say one thing though, Packers you wanted the win, you should have played better.

Gotta disagree with you on that one.....I'm not a Packers fan by no means but should they have played better? of course.... but they played good enough to win the game..

technically he did catch the ball. well, he caught the guy who caught the ball, so..
anyway, why do people always make the last play the one that won or lost a game? what about the drops before or the interceptions or missed free throws or the error in the first....nopem the only goat is whoever fucks up last.
be it a player or a ref.

Gotta disagree with you on that one.....I'm not a Packers fan by no means but should they have played better? of course.... but they played good enough to win the game..

Well you are taught to play good enough were the game does not come to a last play or refs can not decided the outcome of the game.

A good friend of mine who lives in San Fran hangs out with the daughter of one of the locked-out refs. Apparently the real refs have offered 4 different pay cuts to get the deal done and the NFL still won't accept. Someone needs to hold Goddell accountable for all of this.

exactly. The refs aren't on strike. Their being locked out by these cock sucker owners

i am a seahawk fan but that was terrible. green bay got screwed. worst part is now seattle will keep playing there rookie quarterback. kid is not ready.

I bet if the fans went on strike they'd make a deal with the refs real quick.

As a Raiders fan...I have NO sympathy...we got hosed with the frick'n "tuck" rule, immaculate reception etc. etc. Bad call HECK YA...guess what...

SHOW UP AND PLAY 60!! Not 30 or 45...but 60! Zero points in the first half with this "high powered" offense...that play shouldn't have mattered...should have played above the bad calls.

Oh...and I was in Green Bay today on business...and guess what...EVERYONE I talked too, after listening to their blather...agreed with me.

These replacement officials are a disgrace to the NFL and Roger Goodell is 100% to blame. He's a hippocrate. Mr "NFL Safety" is jeopardizing the well being of players to save a couple bucks. And it's coming at the expense of us fans as well.

Hopefully this is the straw that broke the camels back because it makes me sick to have been waiting 7 months FOR THIS!?!

With that said..hypothetically if this is what it took to get the REAL refs back (being a Bears fan) I couldn't have picked a better team for it to happen too ;)

thats what happens when you have HS and JUCO refs trying to ref on a professional level where the speed is much quickier

thats what happens when you have HS and JUCO refs trying to ref on a professional level where the speed is much quickier

When the ref is standing <10 feet away and sam shields gets shoved in the back hard enough to catch whiplash and fall to the ground that has nothing to do with the speed being too quick

exactly, and the cock sucker receiver said he never pushed anyone.

Said that play cause a $300 million dollar swing in Vegas. Green Bay was favored by 4.5 in that game and was the majority bet for most people.

lots got mad instantly cause it "looked" like an int and my knee jerk reaction was wow, horrid call but the more you read into the rule and the more you see the other angles, ones the officials got to see when they had a chance to overturn it... the more it looks like maybe it just was the right call. If you can't at least see when you look at these that there's an argument to be made for a seattle td then you're a GB honk and don't want to see it. I'm not saying it's the right call for sure but seeing more and more why it could be argued as a td. That's not taking away from the officiating, there were multiple bad calls that got the game to that point on both teams and Tates push off was an obvious push off he said as much but we all know that's never called so let's not harp on that and get to the play itself.

Presented without editorial comment: Golden Tate's feet touch down | Seahawks Blog | The Seattle Times

yeah yeah it's a seattle online paper but that doesn't change the pics and vids, they're just putting them out there and saying make of it what you will. They're not editing photos and vids of jack shit for you conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:
Heard on the radio today that the real ref's and the NFL have come to an agreement and will be back to work this weekend. THANK GOD!!!!!!

Ed Hochuli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He works out at the same gym as I do. There was a camera crew following him around today taking pictures of him working out. :confused:
Nice guy but the camera crew kept getting in my way :banghead:

For 60+ years old he looks good!

Last edited:
Hochuli seems like a good dude. Nfl ref plus trial lawyer = $$$ I read the refs make somewhere in the ballpark $300,000. Not bad for 16 sundays a month

Hochuli seems like a good dude. Nfl ref plus trial lawyer = $$$ I read the refs make somewhere in the ballpark $300,000. Not bad for 16 sundays a month

not bad at all but a thankless job...till you deal with their replacements, one blown call and they'll be back to being shitty ass refs. You'd need to pay them well to avoid the temptation to cash in and put up with the abuse.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131