over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Thread

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Just watched my 49ers win the game with 30 seconds left only to have Rodgers come back with no time outs and get in field goal range to beat us by 2

We need to bring back Richard Sherman and we need to use Trey Lance more

This thread can be our place for discussing the season and the games we watch

Early prediction:

Buccaneers beat Rams in NFC championship to play, and beat, the Bills in the Superbowl (Bills beat the Chiefs in a shoot-out in the AFC championship)

Dark horses: chargers, cardinals

Yeah, that was tough. Rodgers is a fucking magician. 37 seconds. Then Crosby booting it through like it was a PAT. Fucking Packers.

I think you're right, and today may have been a preview of the NFC Championship game, but it's a long season and injuries are starting to take a toll league wide. I don't think Bills will make the AFC Championship, but if they keep playing like this, it's almost certain. Chargers are a good darkhorse pick in AFC. Still not sure what to make of the Cards. I don't think you can rule out the Packers though.

Yeah, that was tough. Rodgers is a fucking magician. 37 seconds. Then Crosby booting it through like it was a PAT. Fucking Packers.

I think you're right, and today may have been a preview of the NFC Championship game, but it's a long season and injuries are starting to take a toll league wide. I don't think Bills will make the AFC Championship, but if they keep playing like this, it's almost certain. Chargers are a good darkhorse pick in AFC. Still not sure what to make of the Cards. I don't think you can rule out the Packers though.

Other than their first loss to the steelers, they're looking good. Now the steelers ain't looking too hot lol

Other than their first loss to the steelers, they're looking good. Now the steelers ain't looking too hot lol
Yeah, the NFL is so unpredictable week to week. Like I said, if Bills keep up this level of play, I wouldn't be shocked if they make it to the Super Bowl.

It's still so early so we don't really know much yet other than the Jets suck(again), and The Lions and Colts are also both 0-3 so far. There may be a few other winless teams that I forgot but I don't think we can really count anyone else out yet of playoff contention. Remember the Steelers flopping last year after what, a 11-0 start? They looked like the team to beat until their fall so in the NFL we know that it usually comes down to the final weeks to see the real contenders from the pretenders!

Also, it's usually the teams that are the healthiest and keep their key players on the field.

Having said that here's a handful that could be contenders imho: AFC-Bills..Titans..and as far as the North and West, they all show some potential......NFC-Bucs....Panthers...nobody outstanding from the East yet...and as far as the West I think from top to bottom(along with AFC North and West) this may be the best division.....Packers. Again, they've only played 3 games so we can't really draw any conclusions yet.

I hope Cmac and Horn return for my Panthers. Darnold looking solid so far with O-line and weapons surrounding him!

I LOVE the NFL too so thanks Biggerp73 for the thread!

Random thought...

Tua - bust
Sequon - never take a RB high, bust
Najee - beast, bad ol
Chiefs will be fine
Raiders will go back to being raiders, gruden is no leader of men
Colts need to find a real qb
Hurts in Philly may be legit
Kyler for MVP
I own Chubb in fantasy, no idea how this guy is so good he looks slow

I'm with the Bills, they're my team

You don't think The Browns may be dark horses too?
Well they aren't much of a dark horse given all the hype but I'm also not sold on them as true contenders entirely either... I haven't watched them enough but Baker doesn't really scare me

It's still so early so we don't really know much yet other than the Jets suck(again), and The Lions and Colts are also both 0-3 so far. There may be a few other winless teams that I forgot but I don't think we can really count anyone else out yet of playoff contention. Remember the Steelers flopping last year after what, a 11-0 start? They looked like the team to beat until their fall so in the NFL we know that it usually comes down to the final weeks to see the real contenders from the pretenders!

Also, it's usually the teams that are the healthiest and keep their key players on the field.

Having said that here's a handful that could be contenders imho: AFC-Bills..Titans..and as far as the North and West, they all show some potential......NFC-Bucs....Panthers...nobody outstanding from the East yet...and as far as the West I think from top to bottom(along with AFC North and West) this may be the best division.....Packers. Again, they've only played 3 games so we can't really draw any conclusions yet.

I hope Cmac and Horn return for my Panthers. Darnold looking solid so far with O-line and weapons surrounding him!

I LOVE the NFL too so thanks Biggerp73 for the thread!
Definitely keeping on eye on Darnold over there... At this point I'm starting to feel like the 49ers should have traded for him instead of doing what we did... I can't imagine what Jet fans will feel like if he turns out to be a stud

Definitely keeping on eye on Darnold over there... At this point I'm starting to feel like the 49ers should have traded for him instead of doing what we did... I can't imagine what Jet fans will feel like if he turns out to be a stud
Yeah, I'm starting to think Joe Brady is the quarterback whisperer. Turned Joe Burrow around in one year at LSU, and Darnold looks like a completely different player in Carolina.

To be fair, I think anyone that goes to the Jets at this point is destined to fail. That franchise is a shitshow.

Raiders keep finding a way to win. I expect they will be 4-0 next week.

Raiders keep falling ass backwards into wins somehow, too.
Raiders keep finding a way to win. I expect they will be 4-0 next week.

I grew up hating the Raiders. A lot of us 49er fans feel it's an obligation, especially considering all the local Raiders fans make it their mission to be 49ers haters. But as I got older I realized it made no sense to be a hater, that there was only so much football on Tv anyways, and that life would be better if I enjoyed both teams rather than only one. And I like Derek Carr, and John Gruden is a character. It's unfortunate they moved to Las Vegas, though. I'm not expecting them to be contenders this year, nor even a playoff team, but at this point it's looking like they have a chance.

My poor Seahawks 😔
I'm concerned about our game this week. It's difficult to imagine Russel Wilson losing 3 games in a row, especially when he always brings his A game when he plays against my 49ers. That, plus our secondary is weak right now and you have those stud WRs.

Just watched my 49ers win the game with 30 seconds left only to have Rodgers come back with no time outs and get in field goal range to beat us by 2

We need to bring back Richard Sherman and we need to use Trey Lance more

This thread can be our place for discussing the season and the games we watch

Early prediction:

Buccaneers beat Rams in NFC championship to play, and beat, the Bills in the Superbowl (Bills beat the Chiefs in a shoot-out in the AFC championship)

Dark horses: chargers, cardinals
Yeah that’s my team too. So frustrating watching them let teams march down the field to win it at the end; seen it too many times with them.

I think you have to go with Dallas tonight over Philly but let's see if Jalen Hurts and that D-line can get the upset

I'm seahawks fan too. When we are on our A game we play the best football out there, but when we are off we are the worst team in the NFL. And we playing more bad football then good. In the toughest division. It's gonna be a good year of football.

As a overall football fan tho. The games have been very entertaining and what more could you ask for. Especially the past few Sunday night games.

I wish they had better games Mondays and Thursdays

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner