over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Thread

The AFC is flat-out juiced with talent.

Miami is now stacked and this goes behind the Hill pick up.Playoff bound for sure and if they add a good QB (Tua is a 7/10), they will be scary.

Denver and Indy improved and are now playoff contenders IMO.

The Raiders are now stacked and will make a run in the playoffs too.

Bills and Bengals (especially) have improved. Burrow w an O-line? Scary. Both are SB contenders for sure.

The Chiefs still look good and will make note of course. I think JuJu offsets some of the Hill loss but this coupled w the Mathieu (sp) trade makes them a notch weaker overall IMO, but they are still loaded and playoff contenders at the very least.

A “healthy” Ravens team will make playoff noise as will the Patriots and Tennessee.

The Browns picked up Cooper and Watson. Depending upon any suspensions w Watson, the Browns look SICK. Deep into the Playoffs for sure (if Watson plays a full season)

The AFC is going to be a blast to watch this year.

My top 11 list from top down

Bills
Bengals
Browns (if Watson plays full season)
Raiders
Chiefs
Tennesse
Ravens
Miami
Denver
New England
Indy

Perhaps should start a new thread for the 2022 season

But with the Bills picking up Von Miller and OJ Howard, and the Chiefs trading Tyreek Hill, I've got to have the Bills as my #1 coming out of the AFC, odds on super bowl favorites.

The NFC West, home of my 49ers, has been the toughest division in football for about a decade. But with Russel Wilson gone, the AFC West (his new home, and the home to Mahomes, Herbert (along with Kahlil Mack) and Carr (along with Davante Adams) is now the toughest division. Which means my 49ers have an easier shot - no more Russell Wilson twice a year.

Excited to see what Trey Lance does for us, but not certain he is going to be everything hoped for. Shanahan needs to call plays for him to be a pocket passer and gun slinger, and leave the QB runs for when the play breaks down and the occasional roll out read option.
Yes sir, 9ers are my squad too. I completely dont understand people saying Trey isnt ready. You mean to tell me he can't throw a 5 yard slant like jimmy does all game? lol His growing pains as a rookie will be no different than jimmy closing his eyes at the sight of pressure and chunking one up with his fingers crossed ha. Bring on Trey and his upside. Real pumped for it.

I agree Bills were my pick to win it all last preseason and i will pick them again too.

My Chiefs traded Tyreek yesterday. I told my little brother back when DeVante Adams signed his contract no way the chiefs were gonna be able to pay Hill what he was going to want after seeing that. He is probably, league wide, my fav football player to watch play this game. Just a freak specimen. But, I’m good w the move… got a haul of draft pics and cleared cap space. No way we could afford what he wanted and I def ain’t mad at the guy for wanting to make his last big contract a BIG payday.

We need to re-tool heavily on defense as the AFC is a fucking gauntlet now. Will be a crazy season upcoming after this off-season of huge moves.

How you all feel about what your teams did so far this off-season??

Ravens as usual fall behind, we made the mistake of paying sn injured Ronnie Stanley and he robbed us. Too much dead money to cut. So we can't add players. Ravens aren't very good right now, homer ravens fans cry injuries but looking at our pathetic o and dlines is the reason we can't win. Week in the trenches means a weak team.

Chiefs as long as they have maholmes are a Superbowl favorite. Only QB close to being in his tier is Josh Allen.

Ravens as usual fall behind, we made the mistake of paying sn injured Ronnie Stanley and he robbed us. Too much dead money to cut. So we can't add players. Ravens aren't very good right now, homer ravens fans cry injuries but looking at our pathetic o and dlines is the reason we can't win. Week in the trenches means a weak team.

Chiefs as long as they have maholmes are a Superbowl favorite. Only QB close to being in his tier is Josh Allen.

Joe Burrow, coming off an ACL and MCL tear; got sacked about 100x this last season lol and about 20x in the playoffs ….and was one sack away from winning the SB. Had he not gotten pancaked (again), he would have thrown to Chase who’s coverage fell down.

Dude is a beast and put up freak numbers despite having a pee wee league O-line.

I’d take him over Mahomes.

Joe Burrow, coming off an ACL and MCL tear; got sacked about 100x this last season lol and about 20x in the playoffs ….and was one sack away from winning the SB. Had he not gotten pancaked (again), he would have thrown to Chase who’s coverage fell down.

Dude is a beast and put up freak numbers despite having a pee wee league O-line.

I’d take him over Mahomes.
I'd call that recency bias. Stafford won it all but theres probably 10 guys I'd take over him. Burrow is a top 5 guy but no maholmes.

My Chiefs traded Tyreek yesterday. I told my little brother back when DeVante Adams signed his contract no way the chiefs were gonna be able to pay Hill what he was going to want after seeing that. He is probably, league wide, my fav football player to watch play this game. Just a freak specimen. But, I’m good w the move… got a haul of draft pics and cleared cap space. No way we could afford what he wanted and I def ain’t mad at the guy for wanting to make his last big contract a BIG payday.

We need to re-tool heavily on defense as the AFC is a fucking gauntlet now. Will be a crazy season upcoming after this off-season of huge moves.

How you all feel about what your teams did so far this off-season??
The girl I've been dating lives in Kansas City and I was telling her that during the playoffs that Tyreek Hill was a pivotal piece in that offense. Just like Joe Montana's greatness depended on Jerry Rice, Mahomes has greatly profited from Tyreek Hill. He is the sole reason why I knew my 49ers were going to lose the Superbowl, even when we were up by 10 points late, because I knew Tyreek Hill was uncoverable and our defense wasn't going to be able to stop him.

I'd call that recency bias. Stafford won it all but theres probably 10 guys I'd take over him. Burrow is a top 5 guy but no maholmes.

Mehh. You’re falling for the dazzle man lol.

It's up to you guys. I can change the name of this thread to 2022-23 season dates or someone can start a fresh thread. Up to you guys.

The only opinion I have is right now is I live to watch these predictions get wrecked. That..and maybe some more people putting some money up this fall.

Come on bro the stats, the win loss record, the eyeball test everyone knows maholmes is on a level of his own

He is a stud for sure.
But - look at all of that talent around him. I might even come close to those stats with Kelce as my TE lol.

Him marrying that loon and mopping up his brother’s mess will be his downturn.

Betcha a pack of gum Burrow’s total yards, total TD’s and QBR > Mahomes this coming season?

If i wasn’t confident I would have limited this bet to one piece :D

He is a stud for sure.
But - look at all of that talent around him. I might even come close to those stats with Kelce as my TE lol.

Him marrying that loon and mopping up his brother’s mess will be his downturn.

Betcha a pack of gum Burrow’s total yards, total TD’s and QBR > Mahomes this coming season?

If i wasn’t confident I would have limited this bet to one piece :D
I agree on the girl and brother possibly being issues.

Russ hasn't been the same since he married his sugar momma and she put his nuts in a chain, lol. Russ used to be a hard working humble kid, now he's a womale wearing makeup, scarves, and sellout fragrances. Lol

Burrow is just coming into his own with a franchise more setup to win then the Chiefs.

Love Mahomes, but hes gonna go into Rodgers like territory of tryyyyying to get back there. The Hill trade hurt them.
They dont have the run game nor the defense to take offesnsive options away. Get ready for the league to triple cover Kelce this year. Still love Mahomes but he's in for some rough years ahead of him.

Saying that, i dont think Burrow will have any season like Mahomes had. Mahomes is just gifted genetically to be able to throw like that. Burrow is a tough guy, loveable leader. Those are very different things.

My Broncos are setup to do some damage, although our division is stacked. Never been a huge Russ fan but i respect his toughness and will. Just never liked his personality. I think with Russ, we have a good 3 year run ahead of of us if we can keep the offense healthy and pay dudes. Need some oline help bad.

Burrow is just coming into his own with a franchise more setup to win then the Chiefs.

Love Mahomes, but hes gonna go into Rodgers like territory of tryyyyying to get back there. The Hill trade hurt them.
They dont have the run game nor the defense to take offesnsive options away. Get ready for the league to triple cover Kelce this year. Still love Mahomes but he's in for some rough years ahead of him.

Saying that, i dont think Burrow will have any season like Mahomes had. Mahomes is just gifted genetically to be able to throw like that. Burrow is a tough guy, loveable leader. Those are very different things.

My Broncos are setup to do some damage, although our division is stacked. Never been a huge Russ fan but i respect his toughness and will. Just never liked his personality. I think with Russ, we have a good 3 year run ahead of of us if we can keep the offense healthy and pay dudes. Need some oline help bad.
It's just talk until you put some money up. Could be $5 or 5 stacks. Don' matter.

It's up to you guys. I can change the name of this thread to 2022-23 season dates or someone can start a fresh thread. Up to you guys.

The only opinion I have is right now is I live to watch these predictions get wrecked. That..and maybe some more people putting some money up this fall.
Maybe just change it to 'the NFL thread"

It's just talk until you put some money up. Could be $5 or 5 stacks. Don' matter.
What do you want to bet on ? Lol

Good insights Bro! You being a Broncos fan, I want to know what you think about your rookie RB from last year Javonte Williams? I think he is going to be AWESOME, as long as he stays healthy as we all know the "normal" quality shelf life of NFL RB's. He actually is from my neck of the woods and played for my HS rivals team. He was great at UNC (Tarheels) splitting time with another NFL rookie Michael Carter. You should check out his highlights at UNC! He was a BEAST breaking tackles like he continues to do now with mega YAC!!

Good insights Bro! You being a Broncos fan, I want to know what you think about your rookie RB from last year Javonte Williams? I think he is going to be AWESOME, as long as he stays healthy as we all know the "normal" quality shelf life of NFL RB's. He actually is from my neck of the woods and played for my HS rivals team. He was great at UNC (Tarheels) splitting time with another NFL rookie Michael Carter. You should check out his highlights at UNC! He was a BEAST breaking tackles like he continues to do now with mega YAC!!
Love him man.
Broncos have had amazng luck (the past 20 years) with dependable NFL RBs...and hes one of them. Tackle breaking ability and weird balance (dude just can stay on his feet) so im glad he's a tank. Better than Melvin Gordon so im happy. We'll see though. We need a bit of oline help as i think we gave up the 2nd most sacks in the NFL last year. And Russ isnt the runner he used to be so i bet u we make some signings soon and draft heavy on the oline.
Need some help on defense too but crossing my fingers we make an OK run next year.

Im a realistic fan and will straight up say we suck when we do lol

This entire thread is "just talk."
Im a former D1 football player and football fan — not a degenerate gambler.
I have friends who love to bet on games...ill bet once in awhile maybe if im in vegas or something like that.
But every single one of those dudes loses a million more times than they win.
Hell the best sports gamblers in the world only have a 53, 54% winning percentage. Not a cool or intriguing to me at all.

This entire thread is "just talk."
Im a former D1 football player and football fan — not a degenerate gambler.
I have friends who love to bet on games...ill bet once in awhile maybe if im in vegas or something like that.
But every single one of those dudes loses a million more times than they win.
Hell the best sports gamblers in the world only have a 53, 54% winning percentage. Not a cool or intriguing to me at all.
I played ball also. I'm also a huge fan. An occasional gamble every now and then has nothing to do with some sort of character flaw or personality problem. If you can come on here and call your friends degenerate gamblers well, give me your degenerate friends any day. I agree with your friends as I also find it fun and exciting to bet on games. Win or lose, it makes watching someone else playing a game more fun. Almost like being part of the action. And the "all just talk" was just in good fun and to light a fire under some butts for 2022. It was not meant toward you specifically or even mean spirited. But I'll be more careful to tiptoe around you going forward.

I played ball also. I'm also a huge fan. An occasional gamble every now and then has nothing to do with some sort of character flaw or personality problem. If you can come on here and call your friends degenerate gamblers well, give me your degenerate friends any day. I agree with your friends as I also find it fun and exciting to bet on games. Win or lose, it makes watching someone else playing a game more fun. Almost like being part of the action. And the "all just talk" was just in good fun and to light a fire under some butts for 2022. It was not meant toward you specifically or even mean spirited. But I'll be more careful to tiptoe around you going forward.
I agree! When you drop a few stacks on a game you’re definitely more vested! Won big and lost big! The big losses STING!!!!!!! Didn’t bet at all last year, but probably will this year.

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity