over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Thread

Running back is tough because of the passing game that has largely taken over the sport, giving rise to a new type of running back - the recieving running back. Which gives rise to all sorts of stats to bounce off of like recieving yards, receptions, YAR, etc. So I'm going to do mine as just running backs as rushers, as I was. As we all were. Other than stats, the rest is just my enjoyment watching them play. This list is are my favorites and some, not all, based just on stats.

Honorable Mention: Bo Jackson**
10. Franco Harris
9. Tony Dorsett
8. OJ Simpson
7. Adrian Peterson
6. LaDanian Tomlinson
5. Erick Dickerson
4. Jim Brown*
3. Emmett Smith*
2. Walter Payton*
1. Barry Sanders*

* not really rankable. All 4 were GOAT caliber RBs.
** honorable mention to Bo Jackson. Sadly cut short but another once-in-a-hundred-years back.

@ OTH
Man. Tough call. I gotta rock w Barry. His classy style is the tie breaker for me. I hate loud mouth divas lol

Random
Pre-Season starts in 30 days.

I be SOO excited 😁😁😁

@ OTH
Man. Tough call. I gotta rock w Barry. His classy style is the tie breaker for me. I hate loud mouth divas lol

Random
Pre-Season starts in 30 days.

I be SOO excited 😁😁😁
Personality doesn't even come in for me. And there are some obnoxious players. Sanders is my favorite. Trouble was the Lions sucked. But even then, everytime he got the ball, it was a rush because anything could and did happen. I had a Detroit away jersey #20 that I wore to school all the time.

Let's have some offseason fun! Hey guys while we're all waiting for the season to start in about 2 months, let's hear everyone's opinions on the GOAT based on position. We all know that it is impossible to compare different eras and also can be harder to compare a player vs player because some players may be in a more advantageous position due to factors such as teammates, coaches, schemes etc.(ie Barry's team vs Emmitts team), but try to consider these things. Let the debates and FUN begin!

Let's start at RB shall we? (I also considered total yards from scrimmage and ypc)

Here's my top 10:

10-Eric Dickerson
9-Marcus Allen
8-Frank Gore
7-L T
6-A P
5-Jim Brown
4-Marshall
3-Emmitt
2-Walter
1-BARRY OF COURSE!!Lol
Let's here everyone's opinions. Who ya GOT!? Sooooo many GREAT ones to choose from! You can't go wrong with a lot of them!

I can't comment on the old timers but some great RB I've seen

Power
Ap, Jamal Lewis
Speed
Chris Johnson
Overall
Lt, Terrell Davis

Underated
Larry Johnson, priest Holmes

Overrated
Shaun Alexander, arian foster, CMC, sequon

I love football! Camp starts soon. Pre season. Early Sept regular season starts!

Madden 23 coming out Aug 19!

I love college ball as well.

Jamaal Charles deserves a mention.
Dude was lightening in a bottle for a BAD chiefs team most his years.

I hope he gets a hall of fame nod some day. Absolutely electric

I always held the opinion that if AP stayed healthy he would be the all time rushing yard leader ever. That style of running tho didnt allow it. On the note of AP, if there was ever a high school player that could have skipped college and went right to pro like basketball this dude could have. Him in high school was like a grown man.

Forgot about Charles, I rank him close behind Chris Johnson. IMO Johnson is more dangerous than Henry. Henry is big and has the long speed but I don't view him as a violent runner like AP or mark Ingram or Hunt, guy goes down easy for his size.

Jamal Lewis, Michael Turner, Marion Barber, even kamara has alot of broken tackle.

what's everyone's opinion/prediction for Trey Lance and my 49ers? and how do you view Kyle Shanahan - would you want him coaching your team?

what's everyone's opinion/prediction for Trey Lance and my 49ers? and how do you view Kyle Shanahan - would you want him coaching your team?
Kyle is a top coach and I think lance will be good. Similar to peak kapernick before his attitude problem. Trevor will also be good, mills will be a low end starter, Mac Jones will be similar to chad Pennsylvania, Zach Wilson will bust but not as bad as Justin Fields

Kyle is a top coach and I think lance will be good. Similar to peak kapernick before his attitude problem. Trevor will also be good, mills will be a low end starter, Mac Jones will be similar to chad Pennsylvania, Zach Wilson will bust but not as bad as Justin Fields

9ers are my team and if his ceiling is kaep that is absolutely a wasted pick. This kids throwing ability looks light years better than his even with that lack of experience. Even in the glory of those kaep years real fans knew he was doing it with his legs. He never got better at passing, everything was a fastball laser with 0 touch. From the outside looking in he might have looked like the complete package, but no. Ceiling was reached and he was never going to be THE dude to make THE throw when it mattered most.

My team as well. The potential offensively is going to be awesome. That ground and pound with someone that can actually make the defense respect the throw too will be legit. I chuckle at the thought he wont be ready. Ready to do what exactly? Throw a 10 yard slant all game like the Jimmy offense, ha. We just need to remember there will be growing pains but with that being said im super pumped about the upside and hope that offense continues to peak as the season goes on.

Let's have some offseason fun! Hey guys while we're all waiting for the season to start in about 2 months, let's hear everyone's opinions on the GOAT based on position. We all know that it is impossible to compare different eras and also can be harder to compare a player vs player because some players may be in a more advantageous position due to factors such as teammates, coaches, schemes etc.(ie Barry's team vs Emmitts team), but try to consider these things. Let the debates and FUN begin!

Let's start at RB shall we? (I also considered total yards from scrimmage and ypc)

Here's my top 10:

10-Eric Dickerson
9-Marcus Allen
8-Frank Gore
7-L T
6-A P
5-Jim Brown
4-Marshall
3-Emmitt
2-Walter
1-BARRY OF COURSE!!Lol

Jim Brown #5?

Steelers win the championship 56-6. LOL

???

Gun to my head, I think he will be average NFL QB. Some high points followed by low points. Have a 8 to 10 year carrier.

I will say this, I think Jimmy will have/had more success then Trey.

Interesting input on Trey. I tend to be a skeptic when it comes to evaluating my favorite teams. The opposite of a homer. For that reason I look at the statistical likelihood of a first round QB becoming a franchise QB, and I tend to think Lance will probably bust. But it's exciting to think about the potential if he learns to be comfortable/confident in the pocket, make the short passes with efficiency, and develop more accuracy.

Kyler Murray's contract. Almost $50m/year. At least on paper. Just crazy how QB salaries have inflated over the past decade. It was just yesterday that too QBs were getting mid teens.

Interesting input on Trey. I tend to be a skeptic when it comes to evaluating my favorite teams. The opposite of a homer. For that reason I look at the statistical likelihood of a first round QB becoming a franchise QB, and I tend to think Lance will probably bust. But it's exciting to think about the potential if he learns to be comfortable/confident in the pocket, make the short passes with efficiency, and develop more accuracy.

Kyler Murray's contract. Almost $50m/year. At least on paper. Just crazy how QB salaries have inflated over the past decade. It was just yesterday that too QBs were getting mid teens.
I'm the same as you opposite of a homer. I'm a ravens fan but acknowledge our d is trash, we are Bengals bitch, and we gave one of the worst contacts in NFL history to Ronnie Stanley. Ronnie Stanley makes dee Ford look like a bargain.

And I don't know what lance will become but Jimmy g is a Sissy, darnold, Jimmy, Rosen, Matt leinhart,mark Sanchez tua.. soft men aren't leaders. Jimmy g looked scared on the last drive or the Superbowl he didn't want to be there

Lance will be an upgrade.

I'm the same as you opposite of a homer. I'm a ravens fan but acknowledge our d is trash, we are Bengals bitch, and we gave one of the worst contacts in NFL history to Ronnie Stanley. Ronnie Stanley makes dee Ford look like a bargain.

And I don't know what lance will become but Jimmy g is a Sissy, darnold, Jimmy, Rosen, Matt leinhart,mark Sanchez tua.. soft men aren't leaders. Jimmy g looked scared on the last drive or the Superbowl he didn't want to be there

Lance will be an upgrade.

I casually follow the AFC North ( i have family from Cleveland) and its pretty ridiculous to say that the Bengals own Baltimore. Ravens and Steelers have owned that division for 2 decades, besides last year. How do you see the Lamar Jackson contract shaking out? Not sure why Baltimore is not locking him down now? I got to imagine he would want a bigger deal then Murray & Watson just got. If Wastson isnt suspended for life the AFCN with have some epic games with Jackson, Watson and Burrow going at it 2x a year for next 5 - 10 years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131