over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Thread

I casually follow the AFC North ( i have family from Cleveland) and its pretty ridiculous to say that the Bengals own Baltimore. Ravens and Steelers have owned that division for 2 decades, besides last year. How do you see the Lamar Jackson contract shaking out? Not sure why Baltimore is not locking him down now? I got to imagine he would want a bigger deal then Murray & Watson just got. If Wastson isnt suspended for life the AFCN with have some epic games with Jackson, Watson and Burrow going at it 2x a year for next 5 - 10 years.
The Bengals have had stretches of sucky teams we can beat them those years. But every year they are decent...alot of the Palmer years, alot of the Dalton years... last year they beat our asses. I remember many games Dalton just lobbing to AJ green making us look dumb. Then the year they beat us week 17 to put buffalo in playoffs. Then last year Joe burrow, he owns us, literally just dropping bombs on us for 8 quarters, tee Higgins mossing our corners then jamar chase trucking 5 guys on one play. It's been them and pitt, we took it in 2019.

As for Lamar the Watson contract screwed the market. Weree playing a guy who can't play in Stanley 20 million, and he doesn't have an agent and apparently isn't interested in talking contact, no one really knows why. I think we're In a bad spot we either pay him Watson Money or lose him. He's damn good but gets tight come playoff time.

I know this is just preseason, but for a beginning start the Raiders look good!

Jags fans, sorry fellas y’all got more time to wait….

Cage

The Bengals have had stretches of sucky teams we can beat them those years. But every year they are decent...alot of the Palmer years, alot of the Dalton years... last year they beat our asses. I remember many games Dalton just lobbing to AJ green making us look dumb. Then the year they beat us week 17 to put buffalo in playoffs. Then last year Joe burrow, he owns us, literally just dropping bombs on us for 8 quarters, tee Higgins mossing our corners then jamar chase trucking 5 guys on one play. It's been them and pitt, we took it in 2019.

As for Lamar the Watson contract screwed the market. Weree playing a guy who can't play in Stanley 20 million, and he doesn't have an agent and apparently isn't interested in talking contact, no one really knows why. I think we're In a bad spot we either pay him Watson Money or lose him. He's damn good but gets tight come playoff time.

Lamar is so hard to label.

He can sick-talented and a game-changer when he is on. He can also be so disturbingly mediocre.

Never know which Lamar will show up.

I'm against all these nil deals back in the day paying kids would get you on probation. But the political drum has been beating about college athletes being "exploited" by the NCAA for years so it was coming.

Speaking of sooners what's with former sooner QB and this gaming addiction? Baker, Kyler, is this just NFL players anyone know adults In bodybuilding that play video games? I wish I had time to shoot zombies on a screen lol

I'm against all these nil deals back in the day paying kids would get you on probation. But the political drum has been beating about college athletes being "exploited" by the NCAA for years so it was coming.

Speaking of sooners what's with former sooner QB and this gaming addiction? Baker, Kyler, is this just NFL players anyone know adults In bodybuilding that play video games? I wish I had time to shoot zombies on a screen lol
Have you been to Oklahoma… unless you’re a born and bred farm boy, there ain’t shit to do.

And, these dudes have been getting paid for a very, very long time. Probation lol

Now, it’s just out in the open.

Have you been to Oklahoma… unless you’re a born and bred farm boy, there ain’t shit to do.

And, these dudes have been getting paid for a very, very long time. Probation lol

True lol. Just thinking about my life, work 8 hours, gym 2 a day (counting cardio and commute), hanging with friends, no way I could play video games like I could when I was a kid. I remember when I did play time flys by, you can't play for 20 minutes their addicting.

Didn’t Michael Irvin say he took a pay cut when he went to the NFL

OT …

Baker Mayfield looked decent

Watson looked …. lost / bad

I know I know - it’s just Pre-Season and none of us care and none of it really matters …

BUT I hope this is the theme moving forward. :D

I’m not even a Baker fan but he got so railroaded I will be watching to see if he gets the last laugh. The Stains organization did him so dirty.

OT …

Baker Mayfield looked decent

Watson looked …. lost / bad

I know I know - it’s just Pre-Season and none of us care and none of it really matters …

BUT I hope this is the theme moving forward. :D

I’m not even a Baker fan but he got so railroaded I will be watching to see if he gets the last laugh. The Stains organization did him so dirty.

Watson did look bad, but he also hasn't been in a game situation in well over a year. Plus with this looming suspension, he is going to be out for another half a season, or the entire season. So 2 years away from football.. Only good thing, no toll on the body, with getting hit, etc. That is huge for a QB..

one thing i thought to be true looks like it very well could be. George Pickens is a stud. Interested to see how quick kenny pickett shoots up that depth chart.

I'll always root for the destruction of Cleveland and their predator QB. Watching them fail would make me happy. IMO Andrew berry is a puppet of the owner, when he gets fired should be blacklisted by other teams for that trade and contract.

Pitt Young guys look legit
Video game playing baker could surprise
Fields, Wilson, corrall, Willis, tua will bust
Lance and Mills have a chance

Can someone here hook Russ Wilson up with a coach I hate seeing a NFL QB with tits and a big ass lol

Jamis Winston on the other hand, bad player but way more fit then his college days

Watson did look bad, but he also hasn't been in a game situation in well over a year. Plus with this looming suspension, he is going to be out for another half a season, or the entire season. So 2 years away from football.. Only good thing, no toll on the body, with getting hit, etc. That is huge for a QB..

Agreed BUT the lack of experience (didn’t play last year either) for such a long time may prove to be an issue too. Lol.

Agreed BUT the lack of experience (didn’t play last year either) for such a long time may prove to be an issue too. Lol.

Plus he had to learn an entire new offensive system and he has to develop some chemistry with his receivers, etc. I think he will be fine in the long run, but another year off of football is going to be rough on him.

What I like about the new NFL, they no longer coddle these young QB and make excuses for them. I remember Kyle bolller, rex Grossman, mark Sanchez, teams draft a young QB and keep throwing him out year after year thinking the light bulb will come on. New oc, new line, blame everyone....no maybe that young QB just sucks.

Now days teams cut their losses. Rosen, baker, darnold, tua will be gone next year, I suspect fields too.

have you seen the "weapons" fields has? that would be ridiculous to not try to improve the offense around him and not give him a fair shot lol. I do however think mooney is good and i snagged him in ppr fantasy league. He will have all the targets. Cole Kmet is star potential imo too. Maybe they will use montgomery less and give herbert more touches, hes electric. Most are just throwing out bust because of the ohio state thing.

have you seen the "weapons" fields has? that would be ridiculous to not try to improve the offense around him and not give him a fair shot lol. I do however think mooney is good and i snagged him in ppr fantasy league. He will have all the targets. Cole Kmet is star potential imo too. Maybe they will use montgomery less and give herbert more touches, hes electric. Most are just throwing out bust because of the ohio state thing.
I think Fields is similar to darnold. Bad QB in a bad situation. But people will assume he would be good if not for the situation and excuse his bad play. Mills has poor weapons too but IMO showed some ability.

Not to kill this thread because I am fan of the NFL and football in general but have any of you seen interviews with the doctor who originally diagnosed CTE in NFL players? Its scary and might change alot of peoples views on the game. After watching it, if what he says is the truth, very few parents would ever allow their sons to play one down at any age.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws