over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL / WWE Steroid testing

Inserting a catheter in your uretra - and I'm not even talking of removing it :eek: - is actually one of the most painful experience I've ever had... if I were supposed to be tested for a test/epitest ratio, I'd rather find a way to increase my epitest level... :eek:

That being said, you better take a shitload of antibiotics if u ever decide to fill your bladder with someone else's urine... odds to get an infection in the process are quite high...

No doubt... it's very painful! You've got to remember that the nurse that's inserting the cath most likely doesn't truly give a shit whether it hurts or not, so they aren't going to use enough lube and probably aren't going to use the smallest catheter available because they aren't wanting to have to have issues with it.

And urine is sterile, unless the person has a bladder or kidney infection.

As I said...if the difference between making $4 million and being out in the real world is just a 5 minutes of pain, then I'm going with the pain.

If they give you enough time, then there are much better options than this. It would be a last resort.

Ratio

Hmm so it is 4:1 then? I always thought it was 6:1... And if you do decide to do the "oil change" (using a catheter) you do not need to use urine -- there is a substance, a liquid, that is sterile (although urine is actually somewhat sterile itself but I still would not use someone else's) and mimics urine in appearance, ph, etc. Then with the pumps and catheter, you have to run the tiny tube up your urethra. Like Phidias said, it is painful. I have never done this myself, but sat next to my good friend who did. He struggled getting the tube up his urethra, but he really gasped when he had to "poke through" into his bladder. The tube will stop at the bladder and it will feel "stuck" he said. You need to continue past this, just push a little harder, THIS WILL BE UNCOMFORTABLE, worse than just running the tube up, but you will know when you are in because your urine will then drain out. Use the pump to siphon any remaining old urine, switch the valve and pump in the new stuff.

So from what i hear the people who test the NFL players also test the WWE guys? is there Truth to this.So, Question Lets say that i was about to sign with one of them. From what i know it is like a Miltary test or a probation test they watch you pull your dick out and piss in a cup. I guess one wrestler already got caught with a fake dick that they sell on the internet, and the testing is twice a month at random for ass and recs.

Here it is lets say i was on a trt 200mg cyp a week and i was doing that plus about 600mg of another test cyp, do they test the amount of total test in your system or just for the drug.

Next question lets say i did some deca few months back and i know how long it stays in your system can you go to the dr and get a script for that and if so what is the legit medical reason for its use.

Last one do they test for things like primo and anavar

Bro, that deca is going to show up, you might need to wait a little longer.

I have seen that the deca can be tested for 12-18 months is that legit, so every time i piss for 12 to 18 months i will be pissing testable amounts of deca?

about a year ago when all the aas shit hit the fan, Dale Arnold (radio host) for weei in boston was readnig some of the rules for the NFL testing. The only one I remember ( for obvious reasons ) was something like NFL guys are "allowed" to have 10X the normal testosterone range of a reg person. I am guessing they tested them for " total test" in the system. Basically that means they were allowed to take any type of test as long as it was in the 10X range! Not saying NFL is easy by any means but if you can pump 1000mg a week or more you should be able to recover from muscle soreness and fatigue for every sunday.

I have seen that the deca can be tested for 12-18 months is that legit, so every time i piss for 12 to 18 months i will be pissing testable amounts of deca?

Yes that is correct. 18 monthe for nandrolone decanoate and 11-12 for phenylpropionate. That is why deca is a undesireable drug for most who are tested

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws