over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFT/ Cryptopunks WTF!

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My co-worker just told me about something called NFT or cryptopunks something like that.
My mind is blown right now. Has anyone seen this shit? I mean honestly is crypto money even real? He’s telling me these little pictures that look like Mario or it was made in paint. People buy these things for millions of dollars. Why someone explain to me how this is real life.

NFT's are a huge thing right now...No clue what they are, haven't bothered to research them at all. Looks like some shit companies/celebrities are using to make more money on non-existent merchandise to me?!

It's no Picasso. Beside being only a few I still don't understand the hype. Here's one to give you an idea that sold for 9M.

Attachments

• Resized_Screenshot_20211104-234151_Chrome.jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20211104-234151_Chrome.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 18
Here's another. Weird..

Attachments

• Resized_Screenshot_20211104-233618_Chrome.jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20211104-233618_Chrome.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 30
I’m trying to comprehend the direction the world is going. When I think of 500million dollars that’s not what I think of. Where is the actual value of this dollar? How is it backed? Can you actually buy a material item with ethereum? This isn’t even acceptable behavior. My grandfather would roll over in his grave if he saw this shit.

I’m trying to comprehend the direction the world is going. When I think of 500million dollars that’s not what I think of. Where is the actual value of this dollar? How is it backed? Can you actually buy a material item with ethereum? This isn’t even acceptable behavior. My grandfather would roll over in his grave if he saw this shit.
The value of all our money is imaginary, it hasn't been backed by gold in a long ass time.

Yup, defo a big hype and lots of money pouring into the NFT market right now. Coinbase will also launch their own NFT platform soon. Defo paid off big time already for the people who got in early. Still a good time to get in, just gotta make sure u pick the right projects - just like in the ICO craze back in 2017.

I'm also lost with this as well, but I am fascinated. Who would of thought 4 years ago you could buy any of these for just a few dollars. Now the cheapest ones are at least a half millon. You got to have serious balls and have more money then you know what to do with to buy these at full retail now. Reminds of the original Nintendo graphics.

We’re just getting old is all…. Some of the stuff nowadays just blows me away. When you can film your broke ass skate boarding to work, drinking a big ass container of cranberry juice and hit it big…… I Just don’t get that. I don’t fit into todays society anymore… That’s why I’m like a hermit now, just kickin it at the house, and I’m just fine with it!

Cage

We’re just getting old is all…. Some of the stuff nowadays just blows me away. When you can film your broke ass skate boarding to work, drinking a big ass container of cranberry juice and hit it big…… I Just don’t get that. I don’t fit into todays society anymore… That’s why I’m like a hermit now, just kickin it at the house, and I’m just fine with it!

Cage
This, I am the same way. I guess what really upset me was the amount of money being thrown around. People talk in terms of millions like it’s nothing. Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I don’t want to belittle anyone but to me to spend a penny on those things is to much. I’m going against the grain instead of going with it. Probably why I’m not a millionaire. I was just raised with immigrant parents family. Work hard, anything you do 100% don’t waste money, don’t waste food. That mindset doesn’t work today.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws