over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nice fitting t-shirts brands

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Anyone have any options out there. I'm a t-shirt and shorts kinda guy and i cant fit into shit right now.
My wife gives me shit because I'm constantly wearing gym or supplement shirts—but THOSE are the ones that are the biggest ANd the right fit.
I'm preferably wearing a 4X right now as a 3X when washed shrinks too much.

Anyone buy Shaka shirts or Pro Club?

I have a friend who is a designer for the streatwear company DOPE and he explained to me haha
"You're at the weird HUGE size where we don't know what to design for you. When we make 3XL+ we assume you're either obese or an NBA player so we make the shirt super long."

I have some buddies who run a T-shirt business that you’ve probably heard of.....they love Next Level “ blanks “. Soft, fit right (ie not boxy) and hold up well over time

Aren't you 300+ lbs right now?

I hate to say it, but ya ain't gonna find anything "nice" at that size lol

Football Jerseys are the closest thing to a regular T shirt for you

Rothco... any of you who like a shirt to fit well in chest and arms - but not be huge in the waist. Try Rothco.
They have a website and sell all kinds of shit that x-mil or outdoorsmen might like but they have shirts that you can get on Amazon.
My wife bought me some gear from their site and I guess saw the name when she was shopping on Amazon - so grabbed me some tees and they are my favorite ever

After reading reading The thinker - yeh - if you are pretty lean Rothco probably ain’t the way to go

Young LA
VQ fitness
Fatherson clothing
Iron rebel

I have some buddies who run a T-shirt business that you’ve probably heard of.....they love Next Level “ blanks “. Soft, fit right (ie not boxy) and hold up well over time
Yup, Next Level shirts fit and feel nice!!

UNTUCKit makes great T-shirts. Tight fitting around the shoulders and arms. A bit looser around the middle and on the shorter side.

Anyone purchase Fresh Clean Tees out of San Diego? They've been popping up a lot in my social media feed and are having some summer sales right now.

As weird as it seem your best bet is to buy a big ass shirt and have a talior bring in the extra near the stomach and waist area. Costs likw 20 bucks around here

I am around 260 and the biggest size in Fatherson's is super tight on me so I don't see how they would fit someone close to 300 pounds. Although it's weird as you have Regan Grimes and Mike O'Hearn etc modelling for them. My body is definitely weird though and probably deceivingly big (height and shoulder width) but I don't understand how Regan can wear their jeans and his legs look miles bigger than mine but I can't fit into them. I bought 2 pairs in the largest size (and stretch) they do and they are like tights and far too small. Plus I know they don't get them specially made and are just from the usual stock.

I did buy some GASP sweatshirts once in the biggest size they do and they are legitimately for someone over 7ft tall. I am 6ft 2 with fairly long arms and they were about 4 inches too long on the sleeves for me plus just giant in general and could probably fit someone 400 lbs :D

VQ are very small. They have some oversized t/shirts but I think the max is an XL in those unless the US is different. The biggest size I have seen them do in anything is an XXL.

Hugo Boss do some larger stuff but it's still not that big. I can fit into some t-shirts/shirts but no coats.

I wear a lot of Grunt Style t-shirts. I normally wear between a 2xxl-3xxl, and these I have to get a 3xxl. You'd probably need a 4xxl or 5xxl.

I'm 290#, but have a gut right now from not eating well. I also have to lift like a sissy because of my shoulder issues....

I'm 6ft exactly.

I also just bought a bunch of Warrior12 t-shirts, they are the same exact type of shirt as the Grunts.

White t-shirts....ugh....last I had was Costco XXL, but they were snug.....and now they only have the XL where i'm at:rolleyes:

Hahaha....any of you guys ever used to wear the old Stafford white t-shirts from JCPenny?

Anyone purchase Fresh Clean Tees out of San Diego?
I have and they ARE NOT for lifters. They purposely make the sleeve extra small for bean pole men wanting to look buff. My favorite TShirts are Vuori Strato Techs. They are not cheap but feel like butter. They run true to size so if you're a really big dude they may not work for you but they form fit very well.

Yup, Next Level shirts fit and feel nice!!
I third NL. I've been wearing their plain shirts for years. Shitload of colors and you can get them for like 7-10 bucks on Amazon. I think the "6010" is my favorite blend.

When I put on a shirt that will fit my shoulders it ends up looking like i am wearing a dress. If you are really wide then you are supposed to be very tall as well, but is not always the case.

Reminded me of a buddy of mine, he kept ripping his short sleeve work shirts sleeves. I mean it was funny because he would come back to the main hub, and it looked like some cat attacked his sleeves lol. His arms were so big, it didnt look real (world's skinniest legs, but his upper body was pretty amazing). At my biggest size wise and cycle wise, 3xl shirts felt like wearing a bench shirt..buying clothes was a major pain in the ass, especially 20 plus years ago.

Hahaha 4x is huge. It made me laugh to cause your wife is like wtf wear something nice for me. Your like i can’t lol that’s funny. Just wear a toga and sandals

I wasn’t expecting much from these but they’re now my favorite t shirts and are stylish too. I’ve gotten compliments every time I’ve worn one and my girlfriend who’s a clothes snob loves them. I ordered up a size which I’d highly recommend. I’m 6’2 and currently 236 and the XXL fits perfect, tight in all the right spots but not baggy at the waist at all. 8828B93E-2BB7-4DC9-840F-B63848B4FD9E.png

Liberty Imports Pack of 4 Men's Heather Fitted Triblend V-Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirts https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B54MCK...abc_2B04XYYEDQP0CAKPVBPB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws