over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nice jobs lady: USA Results

Everyone from PM did well. It was good to finally meet everyone. JT will get you in trouble in Vegas with people living the alternative lifestyle, but he can get you into the gym since he looks like an old IFBB pro.LOL Julia's happy with her placing. The scores in the classes were weird. Once the highs and lows were thrown out...Julia had all 2nd place votes and one 3rd, but still ended up in 3rd place due to the mess with first and second place. I'm very proud of Kim. She came in her best and did very well...from what I hear, her prep guy is good.LOL Here are a few pics I snapped of Julia when she was shooting for the mags.

Attachments

• USA's032.JPG
    USA's032.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 263
  • USA's031.JPG
    USA's031.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 260
  • USA's030.JPG
    USA's030.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 243
Man I wish I could have been there! Would love to have met up with you and JT...lex, Jbomb etc

Those pictures are great Strunk!

You guys get check out any nightlife? Or Bussiness only?

Man I wish I could have been there! Would love to have met up with you and JT...lex, Jbomb etc

Those pictures are great Strunk!

You guys get check out any nightlife? Or Bussiness only?

I keep tryin to get your ass out here!

EVILTEMPTRESS....I HAD A BLAST WITH YOU GUYS.

THanks Scorp and everyone else, I had a great time this weekend. My husband and I got to meet Lynx and Jethro at the ALL U CAN EAT SUSHI buffet!!!! I have photo's:D

So there's me, Billy (my hubby), Strunk & Ms Muscle, Mark Perry and his wife, Jethro and Lynx and their buddy from Cali. We definitely got our moneys worth!!! That was a lot of fun, need to do that again in whatever the next town is we get to meet up in!!!!!

I'll get authorization from the gang before posting photos, but boy there was a lot of sushi going down sunday night!! woo

I have to say I'm content with my placing 7th in my class. 7th out of 18 is better than I thought when I saw who all was in my class. Never ever did I think I'd hear myself say that BUT, thanks to Strunk, I came in the best shape I've ever been in. USA's was my 5th show-ever. The top 6 in my class have all been there before and were seasoned veterans and have all been top 5 on numerous occasions. A personal best for me so I'm walking away with a smile and know what I need to do for North Americans as well as the off season. I had a great time on stage. It's just a shame it goes by so fast.

As for Ms. Muscles.....all I can say is DAMN!!!! She is amazing. She made some noise in Vegas for sure!!!! I'm very happy for her!!! She deserves it!!!! THey'll be home sometime today so I'm sure Strunk will fill you in on their details. All in all, I had a great time, met alot of great folks from the boards and did my best. Now back to the grind for Cleveleand!!
YOUR HUSBAND AND I GET ALONG REALLY WELL! IT'S OKAY WITH US IF YOU POST SOME PICS .....I AM A CHAMPION AT THE TABLE....AND AFTER WATCHING THE USA'S....THAT'S WHERE I'LL COMPETE FROM HERE ON!! LOL.

THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN.

THANKS, HUNGRY GIRL!

I think Meredith looked hot! Shame she didnt get higher than 12th. Based on the way I wouldda judged things she woulda been much lower (meaning closer to #1)

MEREDITH WAS HAPPY TO EVEN PLACE....BEFORE WE LEFT SHE WAS SAYING THAT SHE JUST WANTED TO COMPETE AND REALIZED SHE'D PROBABLY GET HER DOORS BLOWN OFF! LOL....

THERE WERE 207 FIGURE GIRLS ALONE AT THIS SHOW.....THATS NOT COUNTING THE WOMEN BODYBUILDING, MENS, AND ALL THE REST...

SO...WE ARE OKAY WITH EVERYTHING. ACTUALLY...I WAS THE ONLY SIMPERING BIATCH AT THE SHOW! LOL..

WE ARE HAPPY FOR THE WINNERS.

Congrats to all the ladies from here that competed !! Awesome job !!

here is a shot that i took when LiftStudios was shooting IslandGirl

AGAIN.....AWESOME!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

YOUR HUSBAND AND I GET ALONG REALLY WELL! IT'S OKAY WITH US IF YOU POST SOME PICS .....I AM A CHAMPION AT THE TABLE....AND AFTER WATCHING THE USA'S....THAT'S WHERE I'LL COMPETE FROM HERE ON!! LOL.

THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN.

JT....I have a pic to post of you if it's OK? Can you say 80's?:eek:

awww post it up... we need a good laugh... JK

I THINK I AM DAMN SEXY IN THAT PICTURE!

JT....I have a pic to post of you if it's OK? Can you say 80's?:eek:

POST IT! PROMUSCLE MEMBERS SHOULD GET A KICK OUT OF IT....AGAIN, EXTREMELY SEXY.

well...I was trying to save it for blackmail purposes.LOL The infamous pic will eventially turn up.

Tracy look AWESOME! :eek:

Thanks everyone, I'd post sooner but JT hogs the computer. :mad:

I had a great time after the show with Julia, Strunk, ET and her husband. The eating was ON! :D

Speaking of eating....got to go. :D

WOW!

Congrats to all you ladies. You all looked crazy good!!:)

well...I was trying to save it for blackmail purposes.LOL The infamous pic will eventially turn up.
Well.......we're waiting. Hey Strunk, Julia looked fantastic. I really like the side triceps shot you took of her. What an amazing looking lady. Congratulations there! Now put up the picture of sasquatch will ya!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Kim out there as we have some mutual friends who came out to surprise her. What a great lady with a very impressive physique! It was a great show to be a fan at! Congrats again on your placing Kim....you deserved it.

Thank you all so much for your support. I had a great time in Vegas, especially getting to meet everyone. Jethro I'm so glad there is someone else out there that is just crazy about training. I had a great time at Golds training chest and shoulders. I wish we could do it more often. Lynx it was great to meet you also. You know my thoughts... Bodybuilding is for you. You have such great full muscle bellies. You know we will support what ever you decide to do. Yes we did put a dent in the sushi buffet that's for sure. I'm so happy I was able to bring home some hardware for the pm family. Wish you could all make it to Dallas. Great job to everyone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131