over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nice!

BOLT

Banned
I never even knew this place existed! Great site and very popular. I am your newest member :)

I dont know much about steroids at all. But I have my own training site on workout programming and related topics. I've never considered making a steroids section because I dont have many members who know anything on the subject! This forum seems to be a little more based on that topic though.

Hopefully I can be of use here.

Mark

I never even knew this place existed! Great site and very popular. I am your newest member :)

I dont know much about steroids at all. But I have my own training site on workout programming and related topics. I've never considered making a steroids section because I dont have many members who know anything on the subject! This forum seems to be a little more based on that topic though.

Mark

Welcome man, and it is what it is......PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE:)

Welcome man, and it is what it is......PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE:)

Oh yeah and by the way my forum is ************.com

If anyone is looking for a discussion board that is more based around the training aspect of bodybuilding over other topics, why not sign up and say hey. I am determined to get the forum boosted up now and people posting (also need more mods -- just lost 5 mods at once and only have one mod, lol)

Mark

Welcome mark, we do actually discuss training and various other aspects of our sport. But we are not neccessarily training based. Diet, contest prep, aas, lots of various topics. This is a great site. Welcome to Professional Muscle!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ha haha sorry guys this is a funny ass smile, it cracks me up everytime..lmao...welcome undercover cop...:D
for real welcome bro.

Mark

you came to one of the best boards to learn from.

ha haha sorry guys this is a funny ass smile, it .
I've got a smilie this guy made for me on my board that pretty damn funny -- it's this little nerd guy holding up a sign that says "HIT rules!!". It was in response to this jedi troll that kept spamming the place up with stupid crap, lol.
you came to one of the best boards to learn from.

Great! I assume mostly about growth hormones/supplementation? That seems to be an area of expertise by most members. Admittedly I know nearly nothing about steroids but am still interested.

I've got a smilie this guy made for me on my board that pretty damn funny -- it's this little nerd guy holding up a sign that says "HIT rules!!". It was in response to this jedi troll that kept spamming the place up with stupid crap, lol.

Great! I assume mostly about growth hormones/supplementation? That seems to be an area of expertise by most members. Admittedly I know nearly nothing about steroids but am still interested.

We do it ALL here(not just AAS/peptides...I believe one of our members mentioned the under cover thing as a joke right P:D
Other than that chalk it up to guys that just recently reg. ;)
Welcome to the board once again and add to your knowledge from here on...

Great! I assume mostly about growth hormones/supplementation? That seems to be an area of expertise by most members.

Actually no. You have the best strength trainers here as well as dieticians. Go to the article's section.
This board has more advanced training and nutrition threads than any other board on the net.

We do it ALL here(not just AAS/peptides...I believe one of our members mentioned the under cover thing as a joke right P:D
Other than that chalk it up to guys that just recently reg. ;)
Welcome to the board once again and add to your knowledge from here on...
Thanks! I can see you've already started posting on my board ;)
Actually no. You have the best strength trainers here as well as dieticians. Go to the article's section.
This board has more advanced training and nutrition threads than any other board on the net.
Great! Yeah, I see that now. Looks like a great site you have going on here. By the way, you should update to the most recent vbulletin -- it's a lot more efficient and easier to use!

By the way, you should update to the most recent vbulletin -- it's a lot more efficient and easier to use!

I don't see a newer version than 3.6.5

hey bolt!!

the articles section is priceless!!!

def worth the time you spend reading and using the search function :)

I don't see a newer version than 3.6.5
Then maybe you have a plugin installed that is disabling a few of the newer features like multiquote.
the articles section is priceless!!!

def worth the time you spend reading and using the search function :)
Yeah I'm looking through them now. Actually I might post an article I wrote.

Bolt, I like how you threw in the fact that you have a board and your wanting folks to go over there and help bring up your membership drive. If thats the case why not toss "Big A" a bone and let him put a banner here for you. That way you dont have to come over here, act like your interested in us, and have people walk over to your website for free!? See my point??

P.S. welcome aboard. ( no disrespect meant brother)

Agreed.

Bolt, I like how you threw in the fact that you have a board and your wanting folks to go over there and help bring up your membership drive. If thats the case why not toss "Big A" a bone and let him put a banner here for you. That way you dont have to come over here, act like your interested in us, and have people walk over to your website for free!? See my point??

I see what you are saying. The site was edited out anyways. I wasnt really thinking about it like that. It's something I'm really into right now. I found this site through intensemuscle.com, and thought I'd tell a little about myself. Sorry about the slap in the face.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear