over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Diaz

Bro don't leave out the light weight division in belatore. I would put chandler and alvarez against any top ufc lightweights and i bet they hold there own. Not saying they would win but those guys could compete for sure!

chandler would for a fact hold his own and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he could beat Benson right now.....Chandler is a bad ass.

Lets not forget one of my fav fighters in all of MMA...Featherweight Shahbulat Shamhalaev is a freaking destroyer too who is super fast and I would like to see him fight Aldo right now.

As a matter of fact there is a handfull of Bellator fighters that I think could hold their own and then some in the UFC.

chandler would for a fact hold his own and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he could beat Benson right now.....Chandler is a bad ass.

Lets not forget one of my fav fighters in all of MMA...Featherweight Shahbulat Shamhalaev is a freaking destroyer too who is super fast and I would like to see him fight Aldo right now.

As a matter of fact there is a handfull of Bellator fighters that I think could hold their own and then some in the UFC.

its a shame they are not alowed to fight ,, its because dana white wants to control the fights , hence the reason for ultimate fighter.. because those guys he takes from nothing and then he says ok your fighting this guy do you think they are going to say no? ofcourse not its total bs.

and the belarus guy I was speaking was andrei arlovski that guy was a beast as well.. those guys are fighters that when your in the ring with them there a whole different animal ...

Sorry to the last two posters after all the bs with mma I stopped paying attention I due clue in to see highlights of anderson silva's fights though because I believe pound for pound he is the greatest fighter.. brilliant to watch

I like both fighters but I always pull for the Diaz brothers. Got to love them

LOL to everyone who thinks the UFC is still real

it hasnt been real for over 3 years now

go back and watch the gsp vs bj penn fights ,, and try to convince yourself it wasnt lead to be three fights .. its how boxing is with most boxers.. because rematch = double the hype double the money , after its 1-1 the third match is so much build up its triple the money and most fighters just want the money... but there are still some real fighters like anderson silva he fights to fight... chuck ladel and randy coutoure, there was a heavy weight from belarus i think amazing as well where the same... Bj penn to bad he took dives because his natural talent was unbelievable.

dana white is just building up characters like the WWE thats it if you think the best Ultimate fighters are in the ufc you dont watch fighting or dont know what attributes a good fighter. Fedor, is remarkable hes like the mike tyson just over powers you its incredible to watch

This is spot on. UFC is just as "influenced" as the NFL is. Storylines make money now not actual talent. I loved it when the UFC was in it's infancy and it had a hard time getting sanctioned in any state.

gsp will smash nick. too strong and too good of a wrestler. gsp has only been submitted once in his career by matt hughes. gsp was one of the best jabs in mma. he can do enuff of the feet to get the takedown. nick doesn't block kicks well as seen in the condit fight. gsp will have the kicking advantage as nick raley throws them, he just boxes. gsp by decision which will make nick cry and flip off the crowd.

Last edited:
I just watched some youtube videos of nick. My favorite is the Frank Shamrock pre-fight press conference. Nick just strikes me as a guy in front of the camera that does not articulate himself very well and almost at times seems uncomfortable in front of audiences as far as talking goes. Similar to someone who feels like they are being come after he immediately goes to the thing he knows which is being a tough guy/trash talker. It wouldn't shock me if he was a somewhat humble person outside the ring taking time to sign things or interact with fans. Failing the drug tests for weed to me says he in unfocused to a degree when training. Smoking to calm down or help going into the fight would seem so counterproductive to being intense all the way there.

First off he has a prescription for weed. Just like many fighters are on hrt which actually helps them so his suspension was ignorant to say the least. Unfocused on training????? Nick does the most rigorous training of anybody in ufc. Regularly competing in or just practicing triathlons. He swam back from Alcatraz twice. He is a machine

First off he has a prescription for weed. Just like many fighters are on hrt which actually helps them so his suspension was ignorant to say the least. Unfocused on training????? Nick does the most rigorous training of anybody in ufc. Regularly competing in or just practicing triathlons. He swam back from Alcatraz twice. He is a machine

I really like gsp but to say nick isn't good is crazy. This might be the toughest opponent gsp has faced?

^No doubt he has the MOST potential to beat GSP out of anybody GSP has faced. If Diaz can throw GSP off his takedown then short punch ground and pound game and get him to trade licks standing or to try and throw big shots from the guard then Diaz wins. He makes too much space on Diaz trying to hurt him like he has promised and he CAN get submitted.

I'm not much of a MMA fan, but wasn't he the no-show guy for a title fight? I'm 420 friendly too so I don't hold that against him. But if he is such a wildman that he can't make it into the ring that isn't good.

And it's difficult to root for anyone facing GSP. No one trains harder, wins more, is more humble and respectful of the fans and the sport.

But MMA isn't a sport for guys too focused on proper etiquette. I certainly respect Diaz. For what that is worth. :confused:

^No doubt he has the MOST potential to beat GSP out of anybody GSP has faced. If Diaz can throw GSP off his takedown then short punch ground and pound game and get him to trade licks standing or to try and throw big shots from the guard then Diaz wins. He makes too much space on Diaz trying to hurt him like he has promised and he CAN get submitted.

Diaz could submit him you never know. Diaz may have a different game plan for this fight. He us dangerous

Met him and his crew several times as I was a pro fighter and best friend/teamate was a strikeforce contender who fought a guy from his camp. He/they mean mugged us all prefight, but after the fight and being on the losing end...he was very respectful and a decent dude, something I was not expecting. Gained my respect. Both brothers are skilled with a unique style that works. Although dumber than hell it seems, I like thew guy. He's a natorious pothead as well...thats no secret, and cool with me lol. And yes...no one trains harder

Last edited:
Met him and his crew several times as I was a pro fighter and best friend/teamate was a strikeforce contender who fought a guy from his camp. He/they mean mugged us all prefight, but after the fight and being on the losing end...he was very respectful and a decent dude, something I was not expecting. Gained my respect. Both brothers are skilled with a unique style that works. Although dumber than hell it seems, I like thew guy. He's a natorious pothead as well...thats no secret, and cool with me lol. And yes...no one trains harder

They do a good job of hyping the fights

As a BJJ enthusiast and a person who admires hard work... I think the Diaz brothers are fucking AWESOME.

When Cesar Gracie first came to the Diaz house, they didn't have a front door. They had a bed sheet/curtain. I have nothing but respect for them. If I ever get to California, I'm going to see about training at Cesar Gracie's.

Nothing but respect... Regardless of his crazy antics.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws