over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Diaz

on a side note, Condit vs Hendricks. Dont know if you guys seen Hendricks fight. If i was diaz or GSP id be afraid of this guy. Outstanding wrestlers and chin...but this guy has the most vicious knockouts in almost all his fights and if/when he wins he is number 1 contender for belt.

I just watched some youtube videos of nick. My favorite is the Frank Shamrock pre-fight press conference. Nick just strikes me as a guy in front of the camera that does not articulate himself very well and almost at times seems uncomfortable in front of audiences as far as talking goes. Similar to someone who feels like they are being come after he immediately goes to the thing he knows which is being a tough guy/trash talker. It wouldn't shock me if he was a somewhat humble person outside the ring taking time to sign things or interact with fans. Failing the drug tests for weed to me says he in unfocused to a degree when training. Smoking to calm down or help going into the fight would seem so counterproductive to being intense all the way there.

nick diaz fails a drug test after losing a fight and comes back for a title shot?? First he doesn`t even deserve to fight GSP. Both diaz boys are just low class white trash that speak english worse than GSP. I once heard nick say he has never lost a fight in his mind... because if he had another 5 rds he wouldn`t won all of them. sore loser dirt bags!

You ever see these cartoon spoofs on those tools? I hate both of them but this is funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OKajeLlyYw]Nick and Nate Get Pulled Over - YouTube[/ame]

Lmao. They have Hendricks in a dark room by himself. Seagal pulls them over lol

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

I agree why does Diaz deserve a title shot? I guess cause there isnt anyone else for GSP to fight.

I agree why does Diaz deserve a title shot? I guess cause there isnt anyone else for GSP to fight.

The Condit fight with Diaz was a controversial decision and GSP asked for a fight with Diaz sohe was granted a title shot. He's more worthy than Chael getting a shot a Jones. All he did was shit talk and got a title shot.

And Nick Diaz is a dick. Tells fans, even kids, to fuck off he's not giving them his autograph. Wonders why people tend to stare at him and thinks they're mad dogging him when they are just awe struck. He has this attitude that he's being treated unfairly and he's the victim of some inequity when he's the one causing it and bringing it upon himself. His little bro Nate by contrast is actually a nice guy.

Yes and lets be realistic Sonen never deserved the 2nd title shot with sylva. cmon sylva beat him the first time with a broken rib!
The Condit fight with Diaz was a controversial decision and GSP asked for a fight with Diaz sohe was granted a title shot. He's more worthy than Chael getting a shot a Jones. All he did was shit talk and got a title shot.

And Nick Diaz is a dick. Tells fans, even kids, to fuck off he's not giving them his autograph. Wonders why people tend to stare at him and thinks they're mad dogging him when they are just awe struck. He has this attitude that he's being treated unfairly and he's the victim of some inequity when he's the one causing it and bringing it upon himself. His little bro Nate by contrast is actually a nice guy.

Yea i still remember Sonnen staggering Silva right off the bat in that first round. He pissed Silva off enough to make him want to brawl haha

Again the only reason Chael got the best of him was cause that first fight anderson hd a broken rib. Anderson was a different beast the 2nd time!
Yea i still remember Sonnen staggering Silva right off the bat in that first round. He pissed Silva off enough to make him want to brawl haha

on a side note, Condit vs Hendricks. Dont know if you guys seen Hendricks fight. If i was diaz or GSP id be afraid of this guy. Outstanding wrestlers and chin...but this guy has the most vicious knockouts in almost all his fights and if/when he wins he is number 1 contender for belt.

What's up, D?! Long time no see! Hendricks and Koscheck have very similar styles, but Hendricks is a better version of Koscheck. Great wrestling and he hits like a fucking tank! I mean the man knocked Kampman out COLD. Drew Mcfedris has a ton of power and he couldn't even KO Kampman.

Hendricks is realitively a one trick pony, but if he connects then you're going night night. I think the guy could knock out heavy weights.

Back to the original point of this thread, I like Nick, but it's obvious why there's so much hate against the guy. He brings it upon himself, but 9/10 x's he can back up his shit talking. He has seem to calm down a lot since coming back to the UFC. I'm surprised that he hasn't been talking more trash to George recently bc he a few years back he was talking all kinds of crap. Saying George was faking injuries, that he was scared of him, and that he ducks tough fights. The last press conference the UFC had Nick was saying good things about George and that he "liked him just fine."

I don't think Nick is scared of George whatsoever, but I think he finally respects George and sees that he's not a punk like he once thought he was.

I agree that this fight will go to a decision and that George will win all five rounds, but that's no disrespect to George. I can't recall ever seeing a fight that Nick was finished, except the fight that was stopped due to a cut when he fought KJ noons, but that doesn't count and Nick beat his ass in their rematch. I know it happened early on in his career, but I haven't seem it.

Bottom line it looks like a fight we all want to see?

Should be a great fight. I'm a Condit fan so I want him to win. However, I would like to see GSP be challenged by someone new, which would require Hendricks to win.

Don't know if you saw Rory MacDonald "Full Blast" on Ultimate Insider, he was complimentary of Hendricks, but then said "I may have to put it on this guy" to Ricci. I would like to see that fight. Even though Hendricks is much higher in the rankings.

**broken link removed**

Should be a great fight. I'm a Condit fan so I want him to win. However, I would like to see GSP be challenged by someone new, which would require Hendricks to win.

Don't know if you saw Rory MacDonald "Full Blast" on Ultimate Insider, he was complimentary of Hendricks, but then said "I may have to put it on this guy" to Ricci. I would like to see that fight. Even though Hendricks is much higher in the rankings.

**broken link removed**

Rory is an overall awesome fighter that is overlooked, but he is bound to blow up. that would be a great match up.

Rory is an overall awesome fighter that is overlooked, but he is bound to blow up. that would be a great match up.

Yeah there are not that many good match ups for this class but there are a few here that would be great. You have to admit it would be nice to see gsp tested. It's been a long dominant run for him

Everyone hates Diaz because they think he is a prick, but than everyone loves Koscheck. who I think is a bigger prick.

Koscheck was a prick to but he was very humbled after GSP beat the piss out of him and broke his orbital.
Everyone hates Diaz because they think he is a prick, but than everyone loves Koscheck. who I think is a bigger prick.

Yea Kos is very mentally tough too. I didn't like his personality from the minute he was first on the ultimate fighter, seemed very clicky. Anyway, the punishment Alves gave him was enough to deter most haha

Diaz does a pretty good job of villanizing himself with constant trash talk, middle finger to everyone, running his mouth in the ring to his opponent.

I remember during a press conference when he was complaining that he didn't have enough money or know how to buy a house so he was stuck in an apartment in Compton. At that point he had made over $600k that year just from his fight purses. Diaz is an idiot that had a rough up bringing and is gonna complain about it his entire life.

LOL to everyone who thinks the UFC is still real

it hasnt been real for over 3 years now

go back and watch the gsp vs bj penn fights ,, and try to convince yourself it wasnt lead to be three fights .. its how boxing is with most boxers.. because rematch = double the hype double the money , after its 1-1 the third match is so much build up its triple the money and most fighters just want the money... but there are still some real fighters like anderson silva he fights to fight... chuck ladel and randy coutoure, there was a heavy weight from belarus i think amazing as well where the same... Bj penn to bad he took dives because his natural talent was unbelievable.

dana white is just building up characters like the WWE thats it if you think the best Ultimate fighters are in the ufc you dont watch fighting or dont know what attributes a good fighter. Fedor, is remarkable hes like the mike tyson just over powers you its incredible to watch

Bro don't leave out the light weight division in belatore. I would put chandler and alvarez against any top ufc lightweights and i bet they hold there own. Not saying they would win but those guys could compete for sure!
LOL to everyone who thinks the UFC is still real

it hasnt been real for over 3 years now

go back and watch the gsp vs bj penn fights ,, and try to convince yourself it wasnt lead to be three fights .. its how boxing is with most boxers.. because rematch = double the hype double the money , after its 1-1 the third match is so much build up its triple the money and most fighters just want the money... but there are still some real fighters like anderson silva he fights to fight... chuck ladel and randy coutoure, there was a heavy weight from belarus i think amazing as well where the same... Bj penn to bad he took dives because his natural talent was unbelievable.

dana white is just building up characters like the WWE thats it if you think the best Ultimate fighters are in the ufc you dont watch fighting or dont know what attributes a good fighter. Fedor, is remarkable hes like the mike tyson just over powers you its incredible to watch

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear