over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigelli on bulking drugs

Yeah he's all over the place in a lot of his videos!

It has gotten to a point where I stopped watching his stuff. I saw this thread and couldn't resist this vid though, but I couldn't make it past 10 min lmao.

Really quite painful to watch...:confused:

He can't even get the esters half-life right lol :rolleyes:

I feel like his fan base starting to fade though. Running more aggressive sales for his products and coaching, not as many guests as frequent. Only thing going for him is his collabs with other coaches IMO.

Hopefully Dom can pick up where he lacks and there are more collabs to hear from others.

What motivates him to put out this 'content'?

Do people actually look to him (or his cohorts) for 'expert' advice or is he just trying to fill space / generate revenue?

It has gotten to a point where I stopped watching his stuff. I saw this thread and couldn't resist this vid though, but I couldn't make it past 10 min lmao.

stopped watching his stuff a while ago. I wasnt learning anything from watching it. I would come away feeling confused about what i just watched as there are usually a couple of WTF moments in each video where the guy has no fucking idea what he is talking about. There is so much good content out there i cant see how this retard gets the views

No matter what anyone says, there's no way he goes to bed without thinking about the G4P work he has done. I can assure you it keeps him up at night.

Just saying. . .

Attachments

• c7513f0e6388e6f18e2a33d3a112f9b2.jpg
    c7513f0e6388e6f18e2a33d3a112f9b2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 311
How can he coach people on how to use drugs when he doesn’t know basic things i don't get it , that IFBB status and glasses right?

This is the shit that makes you cringe in the bodybuilding industry....and it's also why there's a CONSTANT debate as "who to listen to." 80% of the shit Nick just spewed is garbage...but its anecdotal garbage that he experienced himself. The problem is that he's passing this off as facts.

I also know that ALL OF US getting questions asked on drugs...and shit like this is why I have a hard time giving any advice at all. I have no problem with personal anecdotal stories...but you better say "this is from my personal experience" upfront.

Minus the winstrol, Jordan Peters pretty much preaches the same drugs for an offseason.

And no, not at all. Go over to JP's board and look up basically EVERYTHING he's ever written or posted on drugs. JP's main gripe is that he doesnt NOT like aromatization so he sticks with Primo, Tren, DHB and stuff like that. JP also doesnt spout trash facts like, "Test doesnt build muscle." I could keep going on the differences but i'll just end it here.

Whats funny is, he won the OVERALL at the USA's, competed on a professional ifbb stage as a pro and you have keyboard warriors saying how stupid he sounds and everything he is saying is incorrect.

Well hes lived the lifestyle became a pro and is now sharing his experience and everyone literally just has negative shit to say.

Negative negative negative. Dam dude times have changed

Whats funny is, he won the OVERALL at the USA's, competed on a professional ifbb stage as a pro and you have keyboard warriors saying how stupid he sounds and everything he is saying is incorrect.

Well hes lived the lifestyle became a pro and is now sharing his experience and everyone literally just has negative shit to say.

Bo Jackson won the Heisman trophy in college, you think Bo Jackson knows what he's talking about when it came to the science of training?

No, that boy stepped foot on the football field and ran down elite college athletes like nobody's business.

Much of bodybuilding is the same...I've heard some straight up neanderthal advice from some very genetically gifted individuals in person.

I had a younger guy ask a ex college player (last to get cut) about shoulder pain when pressing that's been getting worse, and the guy said: "it might just be growing pains bro"

These guys are just a byproduct of their DNA, and undirectional hard work

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't like to be negative but come on that video is awful. As posted above Nick is genetics and consistency in all areas. You don't need to be smart to look good. Everything single reply on this thread is negative so that should tell you something.

Ronnie Coleman is probably the best bodybuilder of all time. Do you think he has an extensive knowledge on the science behind drugs and nutrition? I have seen him talk about nutrition and your average forum member knows more than him. He followed a diet sheet and lifted huge weights and had more drive than anyone. I don't think he could hold a lecture with experienced bodybuilders discussing nutrition like someone such as John Meadows could. I am not having a go at Ronnie but it's just obvious.

If Nick came on video and said this is what I done and it works great for me then great. I enjoyed his older vids as they were basically discussing what he has been through and seen. He is a pro and has seen a lot so it's interesting to me. But he started talking about why drugs do this and that and going into the science behind them when he has no understanding. Plus he is literally wrong about almost everything he states in that video. This is not a difference of opinion he is just flat out wrong. I am not disagreeing with what drugs he picked (that would be opinion) but all the "facts" behind why he picked them.

Last edited:
How can you hire someone who states:

Bayer Rimo amps contain primo acetate...

Test Enanthate has a much longer half life than test cyp...

Anavar isn't toxic to your liver or kidneys...

Test doesn't build muscle, it only makes you stronger...

----

He has talked about his cycles in the past, and mentioned using grams of gear in his offseason, with the main drug being testosterone...

Now anabolics are better than test, and you only need 500mg AAS total?

:banghead:

No matter what anyone says, there's no way he goes to bed without thinking about the G4P work he has done. I can assure you it keeps him up at night.

LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does have to keep him up at night. Same thing with Kai fucking the grapefruit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws