over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigelli on bulking drugs

LOL there is only primo acetate in amps hahahahaha

that guy got so much info wrong.. he seems like he is high

Whats funny is, he won the OVERALL at the USA's, competed on a professional ifbb stage as a pro and you have keyboard warriors saying how stupid he sounds and everything he is saying is incorrect.

Well hes lived the lifestyle became a pro and is now sharing his experience and everyone literally just has negative shit to say.

Negative negative negative. Dam dude times have changed

Did he do his own prep , design his own cycles , nutrition and training programs??

I highly doubt it , it would be different if he did then you could say he absolutely knows what he’s talking about.

I met Ronnie Coleman at a LEO school and while he’s a great dude personality wise he definitely isn’t the brightest star in the sky , he got to be where he was because he is a genetic freak with insane drive and work ethic , someone took that perfect blob of clay and sculpted a masterpiece

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbK12Zc0P4Y"]How to Contest prep part .2 - YouTube[/ame]

After years and years of people asking what do pros take.

A pro comes on and says this is what he would do and now its horse shit.

You guys need to make up your minds.

He can't even get the esters half-life right lol :rolleyes:

I feel like his fan base starting to fade though. Running more aggressive sales for his products and coaching, not as many guests as frequent. Only thing going for him is his collabs with other coaches IMO.

Hopefully Dom can pick up where he lacks and there are more collabs to hear from others.

Exactly. Like this...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9ck_Nc31aQ"]Chad Nicholls - The Diet Doc Tells All - YouTube[/ame]

I enjoy videos like this so his channel does have some good stuff.

After years and years of people asking what do pros take.

A pro comes on and says this is what he would do and now its horse shit.

You guys need to make up your minds.

I'm not quite understanding you....are you saying he's giving out GOOD advice? Or do you just like being the black sheep of the group and trying to stand up for him.

I dont know how many times someone is going to give you the "just because a guy is jacked doesnt mean he UNDERSTANDS how to get jacked" argument without it sticking.

Thanks for your great input in this thread bro. :rolleyes:

A friend of mine, an IFBB pro here in Canada (I know we aren't as big as you guys in the United States) only uses testosterone.

He pretty much stays on 2-3g of testosterone all the time. The only other drugs I've seen him take are anadrol, trenbolone, and of course growth and slin.

A friend of mine, an IFBB pro here in Canada (I know we aren't as big as you guys in the United States) only uses testosterone.

He pretty much stays on 2-3g of testosterone all the time. The only other drugs I've seen him take are anadrol, trenbolone, and of course growth and slin.

Is his name Antoine Vaillant? :)

There are Some pretty big dudes in Canada mate

Huh. Nick was on 2 grams test a week frequently.
You

I'm not quite understanding you....are you saying he's giving out GOOD advice? Or do you just like being the black sheep of the group and trying to stand up for him.

I dont know how many times someone is going to give you the "just because a guy is jacked doesnt mean he UNDERSTANDS how to get jacked" argument without it sticking.

Thanks for your great input in this thread bro. :rolleyes:

Right on

Kind of coincidental to come across this thread cause I just heard of this guy today and watched a video of him talking about a bro science concept regarding gear and stating it as a fact. Already know I don't need to watch any other videos he makes other than for entertainment.

Kind of coincidental to come across this thread cause I just heard of this guy today and watched a video of him talking about a bro science concept regarding gear and stating it as a fact. Already know I don't need to watch any other videos he makes other than for entertainment.
"the anabolic window" - secret of the pros :eek:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZgVF6yDTNs"]THE ANABOLIC WINDOW - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws