advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili’s Hydronics H2O (hyaluronic Acid)?!?!

How is he even allowed to legally sell this? On the bottles it says for topical use only and that would’ve worked fine but all his videos demonstrating how to inject it would completely negate the legal aspect of getting around it.

When do you plan to use it? You are one guy I trust so I am curious how you find it.

I will make a thread about this later.

But i got scammed for 300 dollars. It works the same way as a fucking aas injection. There is no HA staying in the muscle after 3 days… like he said it would. 8-12 month my ass... so fucking slick dude ! snake.

(Did 10 bottles, but after 4 days after the last injection everything is gone) worst spent 300 dollars in my life. Im back at shooting test base in my triceps.

Its just like dave said, its so little HA in it that it dosent even matter. And there i was thinking dave just was pissed about a better product. After daves video nick changed his selling point from a "HA product that last 8-12 months", to "a injecteble NO..... " thats a heavy 300 dollars for inject NO. Rather shoot b vitamin to get the same pump.... SCAM

Last edited:
And then again, its a fucking joke that he tells the buyers to say what they think THE SAME DAY... "ooh got such nice pump bla bla.." and post it on his IG like that would be proof that it works.

Are u fucking kidding me? Like i told him, put up people that been off for 1 month instead, now when its being sold for 2-3. But there is none.

"everyone say it works, you are the only one who say it dosent"

Well, then the people that buy must be so fucking stupid that its insaine. If IM the only one that points out that he sell a product that suppose to be "HA", but everyting is out in 3 days and no one even mention it?

How stupid can the buyers be then.

So fucking disrespectful dude, i got so much trash for telling him this while at the same time he sells a product that was suppose to last 8-12 months.

"i ever said it would last, watch my videos"

YEAH i watched them all and thats why i bought it, cause i trusted him that it would last. But it seems like he uses to much oxy to remember what he says.

This guy is full of crap. You can get HYA from Veteran Supplies here on the forum for a fraction of what this guy is charging. I'd trust theirs over his any day. I don't know about using it for what he's using it for, but it does help a good bit with nagging joint pains.

And then again, its a fucking joke that he tells the buyers to say what they think THE SAME DAY... "ooh got such nice pump bla bla.." and post it on his IG like that would be proof that it works.

Are u fucking kidding me? Like i told him, put up people that been off for 1 month instead, now when its being sold for 2-3. But there is none.

"everyone say it works, you are the only one who say it dosent"

Well, then the people that buy must be so fucking stupid that its insaine. If IM the only one that points out that he sell a product that suppose to be "HA", but everyting is out in 3 days and no one even mention it?

How stupid can the buyers be then.

So fucking disrespectful dude, i got so much trash for telling him this while at the same time he sells a product that was suppose to last 8-12 months.

"i ever said it would last, watch my videos"

YEAH i watched them all and thats why i bought it, cause i trusted him that it would last. But it seems like he uses to much oxy to remember what he says.

lol you are literally me. "Watch my videos". Spent 2 hours watching every minute of his youtube vids on it, then even paid 10 bucks to see his private one. Just contradicting information. Guy is a fucking idiot.

lol you are literally me. "Watch my videos". Spent 2 hours watching every minute of his youtube vids on it, then even paid 10 bucks to see his private one. Just contradicting information. Guy is a fucking idiot.

We need to speak up against his fucking bullshit !!

So much money he makes on this shit its insane. To bad cause i wanted
this to work. Would buy more if it did. But fuck me, its out in 3 max 4 DAYS
not MONTHS.. Biggest scam in the industry for years. I cant even remember
a scam like this !

Nick is literally a used car salesman from Jersey with an IQ that almost qualifies him for disability benefits. And you believed that he developed a breakthrough site enhancement product and that he would sell it to you at anything but an exorbitant profit margin? Only have yourself to blame :cool:

I will make a thread about this later.

But i got scammed for 300 dollars. It works the same way as a fucking aas injection. There is no HA staying in the muscle after 3 days… like he said it would. 8-12 month my ass... so fucking slick dude ! snake.

(Did 10 bottles, but after 4 days after the last injection everything is gone) worst spent 300 dollars in my life. Im back at shooting test base in my triceps.

Its just like dave said, its so little HA in it that it dosent even matter. And there i was thinking dave just was pissed about a better product. After daves video nick changed his selling point from a "HA product that last 8-12 months", to "a injecteble NO..... " thats a heavy 300 dollars for inject NO. Rather shoot b vitamin to get the same pump.... SCAM

That's one expensive pump products. I've used Gasparis Plasma Jet and got some decent pumps for $25 USD, 30 day supply.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear