over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili 11 days out

Don't call me a "hater"..

This kid is the EPITOME of what is WRONG with modern bodybuilding; do enough gay for pay to buy 2 years worth of pharm-grade HGH, add some SLIN--BOOM!! PRO STATUS!!!

This kid has more imbalances than a broken bicycle, he is ALL TRICEPS. Nothing great about that physique but those arms, which don't even fit together on his body. His Quads are huge but his HAMS are non-existent. Look at the right forearm, looks like my grandma's..

Just keepin it real as always..

What? When I look at that pic, I see big bis & tris, big pecs, and big delts....not just big tris.

What? When I look at that pic, I see big bis & tris, big pecs, and big delts....not just big tris.

Yes after reading some of Ross's posts on here I don't really know what to say. Hating on a guy who knows what he wants and has gone for it and is doing pretty good. Saying he has imbalances when he can't post a leg pic of himself. That one with a semi hardon does not count. I like Ross but sometimes I don't get some of his posts. Alot of hate due to ego and insecurity issues. Sure some info may be true but at the same time why so much hate.

He is also starting to parrot alot of gh15. I like gh15 gear/diet posts alot. But to say do enough gh and insulin and bang pro status is just plain stupid. Plus your saying all that and you haven't even taken gh or insulin yourself. So Ross do you think you could be a pro if you suddenly started taking gh and insulin :confused: This is likely to change soon :))) but you even have guys like MD and BBoy who have been doing this for years and they are not even pros so again that comment about gh and insulin is just stupid. There are tonnes of guys on here who have ran both for years and they are not pro's... some don't even compete. Ross it's alot harder to become pro than you think. I know your ego is that big you honestly think you could be a pro if you took them but of course you don't want.

You even went funny on MD's thread asking about his height. It wasn't in a curious way either anyone could see that. Anyone that posts pics that are better than you... you struggle to deal with it. You really do make it hard to like you but I guess in a strange way that is one of the reasons many do like you.

I have always said you look great but you are only 200 pounds and to go on about imbalances is just amusing. Even if you had the perfect body there is no reason to hate on someone who is going for it... it's their life. I just don't get the negativity that comes from you quite alot. Just cos some people want ot be monsters you shouldn't hate on them. I agree with you about bodybuilding these days but that is a totally different subject.

Ross sorry if I offend but I am just keeping it real too. Nick looks good to me and I don't get all the hate. I would love legs like his but I am sure you wouldn't cos you only strive for the golden era look :rolleyes:

His arms are covered in acne scars, which only means one thing to me...

Rampant drug abuse from the second he stepped out the gates...

You see…you can tell who has put in the time, with dosages starting low, and slowly increasing over the years….Their body has a much healthier look… why? Because they accustomed their body over long periods of time to the higher hormone levels. What happens when youre 17, and you instantly blast insane amounts of hormones, and youre not even done with puberty? You gain 100lbs of muscle in the span of 2 years, but you ruin your body. This dudes muscularity sure is phenomenal at his age…but lets be real, he abused the fuck out of himself to acquire such muscle in such little time, and he WILL pay for it in the long run....

This brings up a question as to what is healthier.

Does it do more harm to the body to do everything at 100% for 3-4 years as a young man and get massive quick? Or...does it do more harm to start low and gradually work your dosage up over an 8-10 year period, but end up using more total AAS for a longer peripod of time just to end up the same size?

I would put my money on the latter being more harmful every time. Of course, no one is going to stop using AAS after just 3-4 years when they've been taking it very seriously, but when strictly comparing the degree of risk between those 2 time-frames for getting big, the longer-term approach has a greater potential for harm, due to a longer period of exposure and a larger amount of total AAS being administered over that period of time.

The more total AAS which are used and the longer they're used for, the greater the risks become, generally speaking.

Here is another example. Let's say someone is just starting to use AAS and wants to gain 60 lbs. Well, 60 lbs could be gained in 2 cycles or 20 cycles. What has more potential for long-term harm? We could take one beginner and immediately put him on an extreme mass-building diet with hard & intelligent training...along with heavy doses of Test, Nandrolone, D-bol, Slin, GH, and Myoststain-inhibitors...and watch this guy blow up 60 lbs in two 12 week cycles. Or...we could have a guy start with 300 mg of test for his 1st cycle and gradually add in compounds and increase the dosages as time goes by...and watch him gain 60 lbs in 5 years.

From my perspective, the guy using AAS for 5 years to gain that 60 lbs is going to expose himself to potentially more serious side effects, as much of the damage done through AAS accumulates ove time. Yes, a beginner doing heavy doses as a 1st cycle is going to experience more outwardly noticable side effects comared to someone runnihg a mild cycle, but over the long-term, that single heavy-dose cycle will do less damage than many lower dose cycles over several years.

look at the cardiovacular risk factors, for instance. Cardiovascular harm leading to heart attack and/or stroke is the single biggest threat an AAS user faces....and this type od damage accumulates over time. A single mild Anavar cycle can crush someones lipid profile over just a few weeks, lowering their good cholesterol into the teens or single digits. On the flip-side, someone could run a high dose injectable & oral cycle, but their lipid profile isnt going to get much worse than the single digits no matter how much gear they take. It's similar with Bloodpressure. Having high BP for a relatively shprt period of time is MUCH less injurious than having elevated BP over along peripod of time...and as long as someone takes the proper steps to control their BP, a high-dose cycle doesn't necessarily have to elevate BP more than a moderate dose cycle. It's also the same with hematocrit; we can control hematocrit with high-dose or low-dose cycles, so having elevated hematocrit over the long-term with moderate dose cycles is going to be more injurious to the cardiovascular system than a single high-dose cycle.

It is not just the cardiovascular risk factors which work in this manner either. Much of the harm done with AAS is dependent on how long the body is exposed to a particular risk factor.

Last edited:
His Humanofort is good stuff. But most of your idols such as Gaspari and others sell creatine, protein, etc. Hell, even Dante does yet I'm sure you wouldn't call him a snake oil salesman. It's just the cool thing to pick on Ross, right?

KillerStack is one of the best posters on this site. I don't know if you want to be challenging a guy like that. Complete straight shooter who I learn a lot from.

Does it do more harm to the body to do everything at 100% for 3-4 years as a young man and get massive quick? Or...does it do more harm to start low and gradually work your dosage up over an 8-10 year period, but end up using more total AAS for a longer peripod of time just to end up the same size?

I would put my money on the latter being more harmful every time. Of course, no one is going to stop using AAS after just 3-4 years when they've been taking it very seriously, but when strictly comparing the degree of risk between those 2 time-frames for getting big, the longer-term approach has a greater potential for harm, due to a longer period of exposure and a larger amount of total AAS being administered over that period of time.

The more total AAS which are used and the longer they're used for, the greater the risks become, generally speaking.

Here is another example. Let's say someone is just starting to use AAS and wants to gain 60 lbs. Well, 60 lbs could be gained in 2 cycles or 20 cycles. What has more potential for long-term harm? We could take one beginner and immediately put him on an extreme mass-building diet with hard & intelligent training...along with heavy doses of Test, Nandrolone, D-bol, Slin, GH, and Myoststain-inhibitors...and watch this guy blow up 60 lbs in two 12 week cycles. Or...we could have a guy start with 300 mg of test for his 1st cycle and gradually add in compounds and increase the dosages as time goes by...and watch him gain 60 lbs in 5 years.

From my perspective, the guy using AAS for 5 years to gain that 60 lbs is going to expose himself to potentially more serious side effects, as much of the damage done through AAS accumulates ove time. Yes, a beginner doing heavy doses as a 1st cycle is going to experience more outwardly noticable side effects comared to someone runnihg a mild cycle, but over the long-term, that single heavy-dose cycle will do less damage than many lower dose cycles over several years.

look at the cardiovacular risk factors, for instance. Cardiovascular harm leading to heart attack and/or stroke is the single biggest threat an AAS user faces....and this type od damage accumulates over time. A single mild Anavar cycle can crush someones lipid profile over just a few weeks, lowering their good cholesterol into the teens or single digits. On the flip-side, someone could run a high dose injectable & oral cycle, but their lipid profile isnt going to get much worse than the single digits no matter how much gear they take. It's similar with Bloodpressure. Having high BP for a relatively shprt period of time is MUCH less injurious than having elevated BP over along peripod of time...and as long as someone takes the proper steps to control their BP, a high-dose cycle doesn't necessarily have to elevate BP more than a moderate dose cycle. It's also the same with hematocrit; we can control hematocrit with high-dose or low-dose cycles, so having elevated hematocrit over the long-term with moderate dose cycles is going to be more injurious to the cardiovascular system than a single high-dose cycle.

It is not just the cardiovascular risk factors which work in this manner either. Much of the harm done with AAS is dependent on how long the body is exposed to a particular risk factor.

Mike I'd wish you post here more than on MD

I think most of us would be happy to look like this:

Except for the goofy lookin hair! He has a good physique I think.

Let's please not talk about morals....all of us who use AAS are (generally) doing so illegally...which a lot of people consider immoral...but we obviously do not...everyone has different morals...morals aren't universal...how is being bisexual (if he is doing g4p) immoral? Is being gay immoral? Maybe to some...but not to others....so before we bash other on morals we Gould take a good look in the mirror...

holy mackerel I never even thought about it that way!:eek: Many kudos again to you M.Arnold!!!!

EXCELLENT POST!

LOL at the musclemeds ...gay for pay ...

Regardless if Gerard Dentae sponsors you you must have some kind of potential so Good for Nick T hope he does well

You guys can trash Trigili all you want. And yes, he isn't the most symmetrical guy you'll ever see. But there's a lot more to his accomplishments than you realize. He is a MS patient. His doctor is an excellent neurologist and very good friend of mine.

How many Multiple Sclerosis patients do you think can muster through the depression to even get to the gym, forget putting on size.

You guys can trash Trigili all you want. And yes, he isn't the most symmetrical guy you'll ever see. But there's a lot more to his accomplishments than you realize. He is a MS patient. His doctor is an excellent neurologist and very good friend of mine.

How many Multiple Sclerosis patients do you think can muster through the depression to even get to the gym, forget putting on size.

What's up stranger!

I would imagine for the most part those under 25 will love this post and newbies and if all things were equal i'd agree but all things aren't equal so i therefore disagree with this post, sorry:eek:

Mike I'd wish you post here more than on MD

I'll second that.

holy mackerel I never even thought about it that way!:eek: Many kudos again to you M.Arnold!!!!

EXCELLENT POST!

^^^^^
Thanks, guys.

I would imagine for the most part those under 25 will love this post and newbies and if all things were equal i'd agree but all things aren't equal so i therefore disagree with this post, sorry:eek:

I want to make it clear that I was not suggesting it is always better to pursue one's goals in that fashion. The truth is that most young men-beginners are ill-equiped to reap maximum benefit from such high-dose cycles, as they are generally still far away from perfecting their training and diet. Training proficiency and a fine-tuned nutrition plan are prerequsites for extracting maximum benefit from such cycles.

So, as you say "if all things were equal....", but my primary point wasn't whether or not someone should approach their BB'ing goals in this way, but whether or not the potential for harm can be reduced under ideal circumstances.

Last edited:
The truth is that most young men-beginners are ill-equiped to reap maximum benefit from such high-dose cycles, as they are generally still far away from perfecting their training and diet

Mike can you please elaborate on this...

If one was to implement a diet along with there current training protocol and gains were optimal during this time period weight range

now at a different weight range and time period they change there diet and keep there current training and gains were sub optimal so they change there training protocol and gains again are optimal
(so in this instance the dietary changes had to have been made as well as training)

My thoughts are how is 1 diet protocol and 1 training style every going to bring maximum benefits after each set point things must change

If I am wrong please elaborate because there are many pros who have used the same training for years (Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates, Branch Warren, Johnnie Jackson, Jay Cutler, Alexey Lesukov) or is this just because of genetics as many other IFBBs change there routines up regularly

I thought the gay for pay thing was complete BS till i did a search and found this.
**broken link removed**

Warning: pretty graphic. I only watched enough to verify it was him then i had to turn that crap off. Sickening.

I thought the gay for pay thing was complete BS till i did a search and found this.
**broken link removed**

Warning: pretty graphic. I only watched enough to verify it was him then i had to turn that crap off. Sickening.

What the hell? Anyway dude is big as hell. Good luck to him

**broken link removed**

Thanks alot, I will never get MissQ off this thread now:mad:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner