over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili interview

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Really great interview with Nick. he is very open and honest about the sport and the drug use to compete in it. Very mind opening. He coulda easily been another Dallas Mcarver.
This interview really drives home how so many guys can give so much to a sport that gives very little back.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taIjC9J9fVE&t=2288s"]IFBB Pro, Nick Trigili Opens Up On Drug Use In Bodybuilding - YouTube[/ame]

-F2S

Really good video, gotta watch part 2 tomorrow...definitely appreciate and respect the honesty.

Loving this guys channel n approach lately.

The sport needed it I feel. Lots of people blind to what it takes n believing the bull posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would be curious to know if he actually paid all those hospital bills.

Here's my opinion of his shows:

- He coughs all the time. Like some sort of chronic condition.
- He's seems very fidgety.
- The interviews with the woman are horrid.
- The episode with Bostin was pretty good and kind of funny.
- Phiz Viz is annoying.
- Still waiting for him to discuss his G4P.

- Phiz Viz is annoying.

Is phiz that phil guy that tries too hard to know what he's talking about?

Yes. Hes toopowerfulforyou on this forum, although he doesn't post much anymore

- Phiz Viz is annoying.

That was one video he was coughing the whole time lol.

and he kind of already hinted about his g4p. Doubt he will go into detail about that. Would you?

Anyone want to be the hero for the day and state what part of the video he talks about the good stuff?

In the interview with Mike Dolce on his own channel, Dolce asked him to divulge how much he was taking, and he is pretty specific, I want to say it was 2 g of test, I can’t remember how much tren, EQ, etc., but I do think he said he was doing 200 mg of an oral at a time also.... he’s pretty honest with him, he also said he was doing 18iu+ of sero

Btw I mean the interview on Nicks channel

Last edited:

Ah Good ole' Phil.
He's an over-explainer (it helps him make simple ideas sound wayyyy too complex) but he doesss get people in shape. He's worse at handling himself than he is at handling clients. Knowledgable dude though.

I do dig Nick's new channel though. Lots of cool stories and info...
Adam McVey is 100x worse than Phil or Nick in my opinion. At least these guys have brought a package to the stage and know their shit.
Adam isn't funny nor is he a good BBer. You can tell even his "friends" want to punch him in the face sometimes.

Last edited:
Ah Good ole' Phil.
He's an over-explainer (it helps him make simple ideas sound wayyyy too complex) but he doesss get people in shape. He's worse at handling himself than he is at handling clients. Knowledgable dude though.

I do dig Nick's new channel though. Lots of cool stories and info...
Adam McVey is 100x worse than Phil or Nick in my opinion. At least these guys have brought a package to the stage and know their shit.
Adam isn't funny nor is he a good BBer. You can tell even his "friends" want to punch him in the face sometimes.

Just wanna say "its not about you right now" to phil.
Knowledgeable but let Meadows talk dude. Lol

Just wanna say "its not about you right now" to phil.
Knowledgeable but let Meadows talk dude. Lol

hahahah I completely agree.

If Porter/Meadows/DrScott say something, Phil's immediate response is that he does/did/is doing it right now tooo :rolleyes:

everyone dumping on phil lmao

That's because he is pretty much an asshole that doesn't know nearly as much as he thinks he does. Despite me seeing him treat an infinite number of people like shit over several years, I continued treating him nicely...until the day his dickish' attitude came out on me. He acted as if he was too important and or too busy to take 10 seconds of his life to hear something I had to say (which was for his own benefit) and said some shitty comment towards me. It was then that I went off on him. I realized right then why 1,000's of people (literally) hate this guy. Of course, he sent me a message back, but I never read it. It went right in the trash.

For someone who has accomplished very little in this sport/industry (so-so amateur bodybuilder, mediocre coach), he sure is an arrogant little prick.

The funny thing is that about 4-5 years prior to this he pm'd me at Muscular Development and asked to start a coaching business together (I said no). A short time later got bitched out by the entire MD board and ran off like a little child throwing a temper tantrum. I don't think he ever went back.

Nothing pisses me off more than when I stand by someone's side, supporting them even when entire board's are bitching them out (when he deserved it), and then he turns on me for no reason. Fuck that!

The guy had the asshole gene ingrained in him at birth. I seriously doubt he knows what true friendship or loyalty is.

Last edited:
That's because he is pretty much an asshole that doesn't know nearly as much as he thinks he does. Despite me seeing him treat an infinite number of people like shit over several years, I continued treating him nicely...until the day his dickish' attitude came out on me. He acted as if he was too important and or too busy to take 10 seconds of his life to hear something I had to say (which was for his own benefit) and said some shitty comment towards me. It was then that I went off on him. I realized right then why 1,000's of people (literally) hate this guy. Of course, he sent me a message back, but I never read it. It went right in the trash.

For someone who has accomplished very little in this sport/industry (so-so amateur bodybuilder, mediocre coach), he sure is an arrogant little prick.

The funny thing is that about 4-5 years prior to this he pm'd me at Muscular Development and asked to start a coaching business together (I said no). A short time later got bitched out by the entire MD board and ran off like a little child throwing a temper tantrum. I don't think he ever went back.

Nothing pisses me off more than when I stand by someone's side, supporting them even when entire board's are bitching them out (when he deserved it), and then he turns on me for no reason. Fuck that!

The guy had the asshole gene ingrained in him at birth. I seriously doubt he knows what true friendship or loyalty is.

Phil hernon or Phil viz?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity