over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili is probably the most honest and open pro EVER

Respect him for his honesty, although I feel like some of the topics he covers are way out of his scope of knowledge (he regularly touches on topics he clearly just learned about and screws up facts when he isn't reading off his notes).

Instead of deleting comments where people call out his lack of knowledge he should've just re-filmed his SEO video too imo. Brb injecting HYDROCHLORIC Acid.

The fact that you can even pin it with a 25G tells me this isn't nearly as concentrated as claimed. Very high molecular weight cross-chained Hyaluronic Acid you will typically need to go as low as a 22 to shove it into a body part.

Unfortunately I can't see YouTube leaving his channel alone for very long with the monetization of products like this through his videos.

agreed... i couldn't believe he said "hydrochloric acid (instead of hyaluronic acid)..." he actually said it multiple times in 2 different videos...

not trying to nitpick, but come on... that's pretty bad....

Respect him for his honesty, although I feel like some of the topics he covers are way out of his scope of knowledge (he regularly touches on topics he clearly just learned about and screws up facts when he isn't reading off his notes).

Instead of deleting comments where people call out his lack of knowledge he should've just re-filmed his SEO video too imo. Brb injecting HYDROCHLORIC Acid.

The fact that you can even pin it with a 25G tells me this isn't nearly as concentrated as claimed. Very high molecular weight cross-chained Hyaluronic Acid you will typically need to go as low as a 22 to shove it into a body part.

Unfortunately I can't see YouTube leaving his channel alone for very long with the monetization of products like this through his videos.

posted this link in another thread on his seo product, but figured I'd post it here and get some guys takes on it:

This is kind of long, but very interesting when it mentions IM hyaluronic acid injections increasing muscle volume as well as changing the "contour" (shape, I assume) of the muscle..

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2014110656A1

agreed... i couldn't believe he said "hydrochloric acid (instead of hyaluronic acid)..." he actually said it multiple times in 2 different videos...

are you trying to say that you wouldn't shoot stomach acid into your biceps?

I don't know if he's dumb...but he sure as hell sounds dumb sometimes by not thinking before he speaks/spouting off whatever is on the tip of his tongue or lack of reviewing topics he wants to discuss that are over his head. It's definitely not a good look to the informed..and I'm not sure how anyone informed can take any serious in depth advice from him when it involves high level knowledge or precision.

I don't know if he's dumb...but he sure as hell sounds dumb sometimes by not thinking before he speaks/spouting off whatever is on the tip of his tongue or lack of reviewing topics he wants to discuss that are over his head. It's definitely not a good look to the informed..and I'm not sure how anyone informed can take any serious in depth advice from him when it involves high level knowledge or precision.

That comes with being exceptionally good looking... Very few people call you out, or question what you say

Then you get out of your echo chamber and realize (or don't) what a retard you've been all along

I hope people take these videos as any other on youtube, as entertainment and advisement and not serious advice

60 grands a month. jaw dropped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed him asking what to expect with this stuff and he said possibly 2-3" on the arms. Absolutely absurd claim. I'd be happy with half an inch. Although he's misinformed and not scientifically literate, this guy doesn't strike me as a deliberate scammer. So if he's willing to make such bold claims, there must be something to it. I've ordered a few vials.

I wonder how many people who watch this stuff and are willing to go through with this have exhausted every training principle and have spent many many years in the trenches training progressively and optimizing their recovery...

People seem to be adding the 5% way before the 95% nowadays.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The guy is in it right now to make as much fast money he can before he becomes the next laughing stock of YouTube. He will do ANYTHING for money lol he’s pretty much says it in every video. It’s sad that people will actually pay this snake. I am completely hating on him when he’s laughing to the bank and for that good for him. The guys has super day ADHD/Anxiety ( the only video that seems genuine) and is extremely impulsive. LoL just ask for just info on his coaching, he is worst than a used car salesmen. Price dropped to 1/4 th the price in a matter of seconds but the money had to be transferred right now as if his dope dealer was waiting on him. He must take thousands of ppls money a week for coaching( then make videos taking about how this is cookie cutter). Well all I can say after all this shit talking he’s made it, has a big following and probably is cashing in on it which is more than I can say right now. Something is off with him and most likely ppl here just watch for entertainment so no harm I guess.

The guy is in it right now to make as much fast money he can before he becomes the next laughing stock of YouTube. He will do ANYTHING for money lol he’s pretty much says it in every video. It’s sad that people will actually pay this snake. I am completely hating on him when he’s laughing to the bank and for that good for him. The guys has super day ADHD/Anxiety ( the only video that seems genuine) and is extremely impulsive. LoL just ask for just info on his coaching, he is worst than a used car salesmen. Price dropped to 1/4 th the price in a matter of seconds but the money had to be transferred right now as if his dope dealer was waiting on him. He must take thousands of ppls money a week for coaching( then make videos taking about how this is cookie cutter). Well all I can say after all this shit talking he’s made it, has a big following and probably is cashing in on it which is more than I can say right now. Something is off with him and most likely ppl here just watch for entertainment so no harm I guess.

He is a used car salesman lmao

Dave Palumbo explains what Trigili's new product actually does:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYFMAOgP7Ds"]SITE ENHANCEMENT SCIENCE! #RXRants - YouTube[/ame]

I agree. When he first come out I enjoyed many of his videos. He has tonnes of practical experience and many good stories. The type of stories many don't like to tell and even hide. But the more vids he does the worse he looks. He may have prepared for his earlier videos more but they were never full of indepth knowledge and science etc. But now he is literally just turning on his webcam and coming out with whatever is on his mind and it shows. Some of his vids are still entertaining but definitely not for guys hoping for bodybuilding wisdom.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131