over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili is probably the most honest and open pro EVER

SoFocused

Registered
I was always super impressed with this guy (especially cuz he’s 1 of the few BBers over 6ft) and remember when he burst on the scene huge as fuck at a young age. I remember thinking what the hell is he on? And what is he doing?

I just discovered he’s doing lots of videos and podcasts now explaining everything no filter, no bullshit, full transparency like no other pros ever openly have. (Doses, blood work results, insulin protocols etc)

In this podcast for example..he admits to using seo in traps, lats, pecs and quads. He even walks you through how to do it haha

https://m.soundcloud.com/wc-trainers/muscle-imbalances-site-injection-lats-and-pecs

You can find more of his stuff on YouTube for free and he has a members only board

I do not think he used SEO as much as he says, these images are 4 years apart.

More food, more training and more drugs suppose this type of progress. And also learning to pose better.

16293.jpg

1489056.jpg

16295.jpg

1489107.jpg

16297.jpg

1489218.jpg

Last edited:

More food, more training and more drugs suppose this type of progress. And also learning to pose better.

16293.jpg

1489056.jpg

16295.jpg

1489107.jpg

16297.jpg

1489218.jpg
Wow the tan in the second shot is just atrocious :D

I agree that you don't see much of the SEO. Maybe that's because the way he did it was to inject small amounts (0.3-0.5ml) frequently rather than to shoot 3ml into small muscles all at once. The latter approach leads to grossly deformed muscles like in the case of Milos' biceps.

More food, more training and more drugs suppose this type of progress. And also learning to pose better

Those factors are a given

But why would he lie about using MORE seo? It’s not like he’s hawking products. He put it all on the table

Couldnt agree more bro. He is putting out some great content. Check out his last two Jordan Peters videos. I almost diddnt watch them because every damn Jordan Peters interview seems the same.

Those factors are a given

But why would he lie about using MORE seo? It’s not like he’s hawking products. He put it all on the table

It is a way of attracting attention. People can lie in both directions, deny or reduce drug use, or exaggerate the doses.

I do not think Bostin has used all the amounts he mentions, but to speak in that way has allowed him to gain a foothold in the market.

If people buy nonsense there will always be someone willing to sell them.

It is a way of attracting attention. People can lie in both directions, deny or reduce drug use, or exaggerate the doses.

I do not think Bostin has used all the amounts he mentions, but to speak in that way has allowed him to gain a foothold in the market.

If people buy nonsense there will always be someone willing to sell them.

Smh I don’t get some of you people on the internet

Bodybuilders can not catch break either way they go

They tell you all their gainz are thanks to muscletech and broccoli and they’re lying

They tell you what they’re really doing and they’re still lying

I've seen some of the stuff on his channel and caught his series with Generation Iron and Live With Dave Palumbo. He comes across better than most, fully owning up to his mistakes, telling it like it is on the dark side of the industry and drugs, etc. Glad he's found a second life in the sport.

lol No matter what pros say people think they are lieing. If the guy said he uses seo he probably does. Like a poster above stated he probably uses it right by using small amounts. Also I don't doubt bostons doses either. I know plenty of guys personally that would so that if they could afford it.

Dude is dumber than a box of rocks. Can't construct a sentence to save his life.

I've had 3rd grade students explain shit better than he could.

I'm not sure why he asks guests a question and then will start answering for them. He's getting some good guests but he needs to learn how to conduct interviews.

I can hardly hear anything via the link.. Can this be found somewhere else? I'm kinda interested.

Dude is dumber than a box of rocks. Can't construct a sentence to save his life.

I've had 3rd grade students explain shit better than he could.
He's not the brightest guy. I've been watching all his YouTube videos. He's not on the level of someone like Matt Porter or Jordan Peters. But you can't deny his life experience and competitor experiences. He knows what works. He doesn't break it down, scientifically, the best sometimes.

However, I will say this: He's likable and I've enjoyed his content. He's amazingly honest and self deprecating. He talks about all his mistakes, gay4pay posing stuff, etc. He's totally transparent. He talked about how heavily he relied in drugs, etc. Got in shape easily, just cut fast food. Stuff guys never want to admit to. No bs, just honest experience of a dude that red lined it to the top. That honesty is rare. I like him tbh... I wish him success.

Last edited:
He's not the brightest guy. I've been watching all his YouTube videos. He's not on the level of someone like Matt Porter or Jordan Peters.

However, I will say this: He's likable and I've enjoyed his content. He's amazingly honest and self deprecating. He talks about all his mistakes, gay4pay posing stuff, etc. He's totally transparent. He talked about how heavily he relied in drugs, etc. No bs, just honest experience of a dude that red lined it to the top. That honesty is rare. I like him tbh...

Exactly, I’ve never heard a bodybuilder at this level talk so candidly. It’s as if he was casually talking to a close friend

And honestly I like that he doesn’t talk like a rocket scientist, he breaks things down so they’re easy for the average juice head to understand

That's because you associate SEO with a certain look and it's not always the case. Not everyone who uses seo has 24 inch arms or delts that stick out. As someone else posted why would he lie as he is being honest about everything plus he doesn't promote any brand of seo. I can't post details but I have been told by the best possible source about bb's who use a lot of SEO and for some of them you would never know as they do it smartly and in small amounts. Now if you inject 3ml in all muscle heads of the bi-ceps and tri-ceps daily after a 2 weeks it's going to become obvious. Do smaller injections across the muscle every few days and it will look completely natural.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws