over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili is SCAMMING people with HYDRONICS

does anyone here wanna go in for a bulk order so we can get the discount?

If it works like that for arms I wonder what it would do for the size of your John Thomas!?

If it works like that for arms I wonder what it would do for the size of your John Thomas!?

LS has always wanted to get to 5 inches so this could be the way!

I just watched a few vids from Nick on IG. It looks like this stuff is crap from what most people say but even if it was amazing. What I don't like is why guys blatantly bullshit. He just said he has asked all the big judges and they don't mind this stuff at all. How it is legal and you won't get marked down for it like synthol.

At the end of the day they are both injected to make your muscles bigger so I thought that was bullshitting at it's finest. If this actually worked and made muscle huge (like synthol can) surely you would get marked down. Synthol gets marked down when it's use becomes obvious and guys can way over the top with it. Loads of competitors use synthol intelligently so it obviously doesn't get marked down when they do. I have seem some guys even win big shows with obvious (bad) synthol usage. One guy did the other week and he had what was described (by Nick) as triangle delts. I can't believe he would even pretend like they are in different categories. He said guys you can promote it all over social media you won't get marked down for it. I bet if this stuff really worked and someone came in with massively inflated muscles they would get marked down.

LS has always wanted to get to 5 inches so this could be the way!

What I don't like is why guys blatantly bullshit. He just said he has asked all the big judges and they don't mind this stuff at all. How it is legal and you won't get marked down for it like synthol.

Little Slice isn't called little slice for nothin!

Yeah, that sounds pretty stupid, that judges would mark down for one and not the other if it is noticeable.If it has a similar affect they aren't going to know what caused it, and mark down because it looks bad. What are they going to do, ask the competitor later on what he was using!? LOL.

I tried this stuff to dip my toes in the SEO water you could say. It's straight garbage. Literally did nothing but make me incredibly sore for about 4 days post injection.

Fake GH palumbo?
Lex,

If you got rid of that negative attitude towards Dave...

And replaced it with a positive happy Outlook on him, I bet you can make a KILLING sourcing shoe polish to him that he can apply on his head.

[emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lex,

If you got rid of that negative attitude towards Dave...

And replaced it with a positive happy Outlook on him, I bet you can make a KILLING sourcing shoe polish to him that he can apply on his head.

[emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

damn bro that is a million dollar biz idea, I bet my profit margin would be even better if it was fake shoe polish

Only used SEOs once to fix a torn calf. It was worth a shot but otherwise I don't really see the point. Too much of a chance of messing it up. The calf had scar tissue that made the growth happen more at the extremed of the muscles. Sort of prevented it from filling in where I wanted. But probably made the muscle dimensions a little bigger at the margins so maybe it actuallly helped. Still a little flat in the center when flexed in certain ways. I would think hydronix would not work so well since it discipates so quickly but if going on stage and want to bring up the biceps, calves and delts it might be fine like Esicline use to be.

We are creating a hyaluronic acid with long absorption times, at least 6 months, not like those found on the web, a total failure. When they are ready, I will send free samples to the boys to be tested. I like to revolutionize the world of muscle growth

We are creating a hyaluronic acid with long absorption times, at least 6 months, not like those found on the web, a total failure. When they are ready, I will send free samples to the boys to be tested. I like to revolutionize the world of muscle growth

That'd be incredible. How long until you will have it ready?

Unlike most of the current HA products, will it keep the muscle fully pumped for a number of days?

Don't buy hyped up products and stick with the oldschool synthol or painless pumps

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey Greg Valentino says he did his site injections with test prop and EQ only trick is to use massive amounts.
He's my hero...not

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner