YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker so big he cant do a side tricep!?

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
next to a more normal sized guy Nick looks ridiculous!
so big cant reach his hand behind his back for side tricep!
too big to do lat spread it looked like too!?

Slabs upon slabs of muscle… definitely a beast!

Cage

Super impressive. That guy is definitely a beast!!!

I also notice him breathing hard while posing, and the other guy with him is breathing normal.

Obviously the bigger you get the harder it is to be flexible but so often it's more a guy just not being flexible than simply being too big. So many don't do any stretching and lose all physical agility after years of growing and limited training. But sure he has a small frame and it's packed full of huge/dense muscle so it's going to be very hard for him. His arms are ridiculously big as well. Although there are plenty of big guys who are still flexible. Rich Piana at his biggest was still extremely (and surprisingly) very flexible. If he posed and stretched daily starting years ago I am sure he would still struggle due to his muscle mass but be much more flexible than he is now.

I also notice him breathing hard while posing, and the other guy with him is breathing normal.
This is what I noticed, it seems like he is low bodyfat but has distension pretty bad. I don't follow the pros much but I'd his waist larger than what would be expected? He seems pretty young so I'd guess he has been pushing the food and maybe dosages pretty high .

This is what I noticed, it seems like he is low bodyfat but has distension pretty bad. I don't follow the pros much but I'd his waist larger than what would be expected? He seems pretty young so I'd guess he has been pushing the food and maybe dosages pretty high .
He recently shared his diet on his IG and it was only 4500 kcals. I have to say that left me a bit flabbergasted especially since it was his off-season diet 😱🤣

Or maybe he eats more pre-contest?

This seems to be one almost constant with pro-bodybuilders: none of them or almost none of them adhere to the "eat big to get big" mantra. There are guys of us that have to eat 6-7000 kcals per day (or more) to grow but you rarely hear of a pro having to do that.

Dosages I think it's safe to say he's one of the current pro-guys pushing them the hardest. He just gives off that vibe of wanting to win at all costs. Not a diss at him at all by the way since he's about the only bodybuilder I'm impressed with nowadays.

All that muscle requires lots of blood flow and oxygen. Looks great on stage for his job, but I imagine he gets winded doing just the smallest of things! It’s short lived though. He’ll compete on the big stage for a few years then get back down to a more healthy weight. Hopefully he’s successful in the big show!

Cage

All that muscle requires lots of blood flow and oxygen. Looks great on stage for his job, but I imagine he gets winded doing just the smallest of things! It’s short lived though. He’ll compete on the big stage for a few years then get back down to a more healthy weight. Hopefully he’s successful in the big show!

Cage
Just don't want to see him end up like Dallas McCarver. I notice he is one year older than Dallas when he died.

He recently shared his diet on his IG and it was only 4500 kcals. I have to say that left me a bit flabbergasted especially since it was his off-season diet 😱🤣

This seems to be one almost constant with pro-bodybuilders: none of them or almost none of them adhere to the "eat big to get big" mantra. There are guys of us that have to eat 6-7000 kcals per day (or more) to grow but you rarely hear of a pro having to do that.

Dosages I think it's safe to say he's one of the current pro-guys pushing them the hardest. He just gives off that vibe of wanting to win at all costs. Not a diss at him at all by the way since he's about the only bodybuilder I'm impressed with nowadays.
I actually saw that on Google when I searched him because I wanted to see if his distension just looked worse in the video, shocked that he only eats that I'm 195 and eat 3500.

How can he grow on that amount of food? I definitely thought he would be someone pushing 5 or 6k easily.

Just don't want to see him end up like Dallas McCarver. I notice he is one year older than Dallas when he died.
Yeah, I don’t pay attention much to ALOT of their videos, but someone here posted one I watched. I believe it was a daily diet video of Nick’s. And he swallowed so many friggin pills for ever lil health aspect. So at least he’s doing what he can to minimize the damage. Just gotta watch the stimulants and the diuretics! Hopefully his team doesn’t push those to the edge.

Cage

Everyone is different a.d I respect that
But I would never want to be that big
It so uncomfortable in every way
And definitely I don't care what anyone thinks or say but definitely unhealthy in sooo many ways

But he is huge

He didn't always eat that light, I know he's trying to work on condition a bit more then size these days

He put on 50+ lbs of tissue in a few short years. Don't think that's feasible without pushing EVERYTHING to the max. Hopefully flexibility is on the list of things to work on while he's fine tuning over the next few years. I've got high hopes for the kid!

i couldnt imagine eating that much. some girlfriends must get annoyed with the amount of pisses and shits he takes per day. It must be difficult to have sex for longer than 15 minutes too without HR going up too high and gassing out. girls also must get tired of that shit lol, not just for him but anyone

All that muscle requires lots of blood flow and oxygen.
A probodybuilder should be posing and flexing in front of a mirror for at least 15-20 minutes every day, off-season and pre-contest. There should be no reason for breathing hard when hitting a few poses. Its a shame how these guys get so winded and tired and sweaty up on stage posing in these contests. But the fact 99.99% of them are utterly terrible posers and dont know how to present their bodies, is proof enough that they dont practice posing everyday like they should be.

I actually saw that on Google when I searched him because I wanted to see if his distension just looked worse in the video, shocked that he only eats that I'm 195 and eat 3500.

How can he grow on that amount of food? I definitely thought he would be someone pushing 5 or 6k easily.
Because he's so lean

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity