advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker so big he cant do a side tricep!?

It's be wise to back off a bit for health prevention purposes. I'm no way amount of mass although I have a good bit on me being 6ft 3, but even so it's ok to downsize a couple or few months a couple times a year.

Nick has some of the best ‘posing conditioning’ in the IFBB right now. If you watch him during the callouts he gets in his poses the quickest and doesn’t relax, sweat or have to take any breaks/reset.

This video was 6 weeks after the Olympia when he rebounded horribly after neglecting to do a true reverse diet. Not surprised he can’t pose or breathe properly, the pumps must have been horrible. But come contest season, he will be 100 percent.

I was going to post about him being one of the best at holding his poses and basically being well conditioned for posing. As 165statechamp just posted he has rebounded hard so no wonder he is struggling. He is at 290 now (5ft 6-7) and he put it on fast. Even guys who have put on 20 pounds in a few weeks will know you feel 50% as fit until your body starts adapting to the new weight. That much water weight can make you feel horrible and super unfit. He is full to the max so it's going to effect his movement but as I posted earlier he should definitely be working on his flexibility.

Love-to-bodybuilding... I completely disagree. What do you weigh? 250 on a 6ft 3 frame is a different world to Nick's. He is aiming to win the O this year. Yes he needs to be smart and he has lowered his calories very recently so that should help matters. If he carried on going to 300 and 310 and force feeding that would be bad. But to say just come off for a few months for health when he is at his prime improving like never before and aiming to win the Olympia it's a ridiculous suggestion for someone like him. This is pro bodybuilding and the type of guy he is he won't know the meaning of backing off. Yes backing off can sometimes lead to better long term results so I totally understand your point but he is on a mission. Without his dedication/drive he would have never accomplished what he has done so far. He was laughed at by his past statements and whilst he definitely won't be winning 10 O's would anyone be surprised if he won later this year or next year. It's far from healthy but so what it's his life and he is doing everything he needs to do in order to be the biggest and best he can be.

I'm 5'5" and topped out at 254. His arms are short like mine which makes it hard to reach at any weight. I'm older now and around 205 and still can't reach . It has a lot to do with back width and arm length. I wipe my ass while sitting on the shitter by reaching between my legs not around. I'd put money on it he does the same

I'm 5'5" and topped out at 254. His arms are short like mine which makes it hard to reach at any weight. I'm older now and around 205 and still can't reach . It has a lot to do with back width and arm length. I wipe my ass while sitting on the shitter by reaching between my legs not around. I'd put money on it he does the same
Ha ha ha there is no way in hell I could reach around and wipe my ass! LMAO

Epic responder to the lifestyle (food, training, gear), thats for sure... Kid blew right up... At least he's young, because its so unhealthy, he can get away with it for now. (Hopefully).
Seems like a good kid, I wish him luck...

hell. I am small AND inflexible. But, Nick looks like a cartoon figure. wow

Just gotta give Nick the credit for having that drive and being his own cheerleader.
Granted we genuinely can’t be shocked, confused or anything of the sort of because of his health being put in jeopardy to reach his goals.
He’s grown and knows what this sport entails.

I also notice him breathing hard while posing, and the other guy with him is breathing normal.
Yet young, I'm already afraid for his heart and his ejection fraction

One of the craziest freaks of our time!!! And he’s just getting better.

i couldnt imagine eating that much. some girlfriends must get annoyed with the amount of pisses and shits he takes per day. It must be difficult to have sex for longer than 15 minutes too without HR going up too high and gassing out. girls also must get tired of that shit lol, not just for him but anyone
wouldnt give a crap what my GF thought if i looked anything like that.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws