over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

Cant wait to see their first post, i wake up and take raw greens every morning with my collagen lol. i know their job but man this is just getting old.

It’s actually kind of funny. Bc the whole drama with Matt/Nick was Nick saying you train me and not Wilkin and then Wilkin stays with Matt and gets on Raw too which is better than Hostile imo.

Nick left the better brand/better trainer
Yeah the irony of that is quite hilarious. I mean Stevie Wonder could’ve seen Brett going to Raw😂

I get Fouad Abiad wanting to be nice to his friends but you don't grow a business by letting contracted athletes come and go as the please. De Asha left a month or two ago, now Wilkin. Bad brand optics.

I find Fouad to be something of an asshat, to be honest.

I hope Nick Walker can survive past age 40. If you look at any of his videos he doesn’t seem healthy at all. He can barely get one sentence out without huffing and puffing. Even in their heavy off seasons you didn’t see this same issue with Jay or Ronnie back in their day.

I hope Nick Walker can survive past age 40. If you look at any of his videos he doesn’t seem healthy at all. He can barely get one sentence out without huffing and puffing. Even in their heavy off seasons you didn’t see this same issue with Jay or Ronnie back in their day.
He's not. None of them are. And every time one of them ends up in a box prematurely all the fans yell "He lived life on his own terms" as loud as they can to justify hazardous and reckless actions. The departed and their own.

have you seen Jay or Ronnie in full offseason ?? only in photos ... once there was no internet, there were no podcasts, etc. so no one saw how they function on a daily basis, so stop fucking about the fact that nick will not reach 40 years

im sure that under Jansen's tutelage, Nick was well-informed on health markers and methods to mitigate health issues. Hopefully, he is employing such measures.

and who knows, he might be one of those guys who will not die no matter what they do to themselves.

im sure we all know at least of one those people.

23 years old.... this screams potential Olympia to me whereas Nick just screams freak. I don't know how he can match up w a physique as big but more pleasing and aesthetic.

this comment aged well. Vito is the future.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131