over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

Off topic
Another damn good transformation in only one year by an highly advanced IFBB pro 20200923_094310.jpg

Off topic
Another damn good transformation in only one year by an highly advanced IFBB pro

Sims gave a lot of details on what he did with Justin on Fouad Abiad's podcast. He really hasn't done interviews like this before, hope to hear more from him.

Nick Walker 12 days out of Chicago

**broken link removed**
This guys physique is incredible - I’m just wondering is it honestly possible to have deltoids that big without SEO injections?

Nick Walker 12 days out of Chicago

**broken link removed**
This is exactly how I would get on stage if I was him, see how deeply etched in his abs are right now, I bet 100 dollars they aren't like that at prejudging

Whats makes you say that Brad? Looks like they've got his body/response figured out pretty good. From his IG updates they arent changing his diet much at all ever. He's had 1 burger cheat meal in like 7 months he said on Foud's podcast.

I hope we get out of this "gotta do retarded shit for peak week" bullshit mindset and coaches just stop fucking around when the going is good. That is the type of conditioning I want to see on everyone, not just miring a guy, then on the big day, "da fuq happened?"

This is exactly how I would get on stage if I was him, see how deeply etched in his abs are right now, I bet 100 dollars they aren't like that at prejudging

Yep hope he doesnt fuck it up with “ loading “

This is the conditioning he needs , just perfect

Respect

Whats makes you say that Brad? Looks like they've got his body/response figured out pretty good. From his IG updates they arent changing his diet much at all ever. He's had 1 burger cheat meal in like 7 months he said on Foud's podcast.
Because the last week it will be "ok lets get you as full as a house and get you dry as a bone" instead of "lets just roll right into the show as is" (maybe add a tiny bit of carbs the night before stage).

Gaspari said in Battle for Gold that he was ready for the '88 Olympia a month before the show and that he just stayed on his diet and got harder and harder. Yates was known for being ready at least two weeks out and just glided in the same way. Two guys known for their conditioning and nobody is taking cue from them.

I agree with b-boy that Nick should do what he can to maintain that look for the show.

Agreed. He also looks that good with no tan and it's not a shadow bathroom/lockerroom picture either.

There are some young pro who are going to be big players in the next few years. Nick is one & Hunter is the other.

I understand completely what your saying.
I have a lot to say on this subject but I'm thinking its best to keep my mouth shut, cause all its going to do is hurt a bunch of peoples feelings and just start a shit storm.
But I do agree that people on this board have access to all the drugs they want, the question is are they doing all the other things to the best of their ability, eating the proper calories for growth day in and day out, continually pushing themselves in the gym with PROGRSSIVE OVERLOAD, ensuring they get adequate sleep daily. Trust me Matt Jensen is adding the sauce to his guys but he also is making sure the other stimulus for growth are there to make the most of those dosages, this is where a lot of guys FAIL.
To me the dosage doesn’t even matter. I have my diet down, count every macro/micro I eat, I workout like a mad man and have my workout logs for more than 10 years.

I could take the same amount of shit as him and wouldn’t look anything like that even if I wanted to!

the dude has outlier genetics and capitalized on them with hard work and dedication.

some dudes just have the genetics for it, and are willing to do what’s necessary.

To me the dosage doesn’t even matter. I have my diet down, count every macro/micro I eat, I workout like a mad man and have my workout logs for more than 10 years.

I could take the same amount of shit as him and wouldn’t look anything like that even if I wanted to!

the dude has outlier genetics and capitalized on them with hard work and dedication.

some dudes just have the genetics for it, and are willing to do what’s necessary.

Exactly... perfect bone structure.

I dont see perfect bone structure at all. I see a freak to be certain but perfect bone structure? I love the freaks but there is something off about his physique to me (not just the calf vein issue).

We will see how he does against the current top 10-15 in the sport in the next few years. Big freaking kid no doubt and conditioned so all the best to him.

I dont see perfect bone structure at all. I see a freak to be certain but perfect bone structure? I love the freaks but there is something off about his physique to me (not just the calf vein issue).

We will see how he does against the current top 10-15 in the sport in the next few years. Big freaking kid no doubt and conditioned so all the best to him.

Agreed

Example of a near perfect bone structure:

tTyFYMr (1).jpg

B9NR6jr.jpg

Perfect? Think torso to leg proportion, hip and shoulder
width, the length of his his arms, and you cannot
discount the size of his head which really has an
impact. For Nick, I have not analyzed his but he does
look great but is his bone structure 'perfect' I really
don't know but there are the things I mentioned above
to take into consideration in my opinion.

While bone structure is not be overlooked in my opinion,
equally if not more important is muscle attachments and
muscle shape, all three of which are not subject to change.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member