over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

why do guys immediately think he's somehow taking like 4g of gear? hah
I guarantee half the lurky readers on the board have or are on dosages similar to his.

He has made progress every single year. Jumps in weight, jumps in strength. He also just seems like a hyper-responder IMO. More power to him, he's gonna get his pro card and immediately be able to hop onto a pro stage. Strong as hellll.

I find these transformations really interesting. No matter what the kid has done to achieve that change, he’s obviously grafted hard and been willing to push himself beyond what 99% of trainees will ever come close to.

The details of drug amounts, food and training are still really interesting to read.

Why don't you see a lot of guys with that type of size on this board? Swiper is a big mofo but why don't we see more, do you think that EVERYONE just has "bad genetics" or are non responders.

How many of you have ever met Justin Harris? Ever seen him in person, I've known him for quite a while now and can tell you he doesn't have God blessed genetics or isn't a hyper responder to drugs, but is one thick mother fucker, why is that i bet @DOGGCRAPP Knows why!

Super impressive transformation! That’s a shit load of hard work and it shows!

What is most insane is how his pec used to lay flat at its insertion on the rib cage and now it literally hangs over like a giant slab up titty meat.
x2. I'd kill for that kind of chest development. I've put on about 50 lbs of stage weight and still have a lagging chest.

What is most insane is how his pec used to lay flat at its insertion on the rib cage and now it literally hangs over like a giant slab up titty meat.
The lower outer part literally grew from nothing, that is amazing. So much for "you can't change your shape."

Why don't you see a lot of guys with that type of size on this board? Swiper is a big mofo but why don't we see more, do you think that EVERYONE just has "bad genetics" or are non responders.

How many of you have ever met Justin Harris? Ever seen him in person, I've known him for quite a while now and can tell you he doesn't have God blessed genetics or isn't a hyper responder to drugs, but is one thick mother fucker, why is that i bet @DOGGCRAPP Knows why!

Cold filtration whey iso????

I kid and agree with you B-boy. Negative hateful people going to do their thing, it is sad actually. I know why I don't look anything like that.....because I don't do ALL THE THINGS needed to do it, not just the one people always focus on.

work ethics !!

Bboy, really like the direction you're taking this thread.

on a somewhat different note, your "some thoughts" thread back years ago was easily a top 5 thread on this board all time

I'm not going to sit here and bullshit you guys and not tell you that more drugs = more size....BUT that can be immensely magnified when you take everything else up 4 notches more and live eat and drink building muscle, when you train and eat just as hard "OFF DRUGS" as you do on (just allow for the difference in recovery of course)

THIS IS WHY YOU DONT SEE PEOPLE WITH THAT KIND OF THICKNESS AND HANGING MUSCLE ON THIS BOARD.

My new thing is reading all these sponsored logs in the log section of the board, looking at their diet, their lifestyles, and their training and that in itself shows why not many of them post progress pics in their logs.

Lol first thing I noticed was the absolutely asinine pec development compared to before.

I wanna see guys here use his (totally arbitrary and individual) dosages and see if they look like him in the three years it took him. His health and his business only, but you can't argue with the results and I doubt 99‰ of guys would be even close even if they did the same. Ridiculous transformation.

This young man is a monster, no doubt.
I could not agree more with b-boy on why though.

Genetics permitting, it's the food and training with ABSOLUTE consistency and relentless progression that will make a monster.
This is so much harder than most think, and I have tried myself over the years.

Drugs as we know are readily available. What hormones really do IMO is enable the other actions taken to manifest, all other things being equal.

He does put 100% into bodybuilding...he's ALWAYS eating, sleeping or training
As I said before was a HUGE kid...he was an easy 230+ at 5'7 in high school(bigger then most of Us 30yo's in the gym at the time)...he had a better head start then most of us

I saw that earlier, the guy is absolutely impressive..

The thing I really can’t help but think about though (and I don’t mean to derail the meaning of this thread, this is just my brain) is all that effort, sacrifice, health risk etc to be broke, look 15 years older than you really are and only impress a bunch of guys for 10 minutes lol...

Bodybuilding is one hell of a sport and has some serious psychology behind it...

Flat out impressive! The only way to develop that kind of muscle is to have every aspect of your training 100% perfect then mix it with absolute comittment. Well done!!

I saw that earlier, the guy is absolutely impressive..

The thing I really can’t help but think about though (and I don’t mean to derail the meaning of this thread, this is just my brain) is all that effort, sacrifice, health risk etc to be broke, look 15 years older than you really are and only impress a bunch of guys for 10 minutes lol...

Bodybuilding is one hell of a sport and has some serious psychology behind it...

You just don't understand the life style bro, not everyone does

Reminds me of Jordan Peters who regularly admits to 6-7g plus a week in the past. There are guys here pushing that, but do they look anything remotely like Jordan Peters? No.

Yes, agreed. Not to side track the thread but Jordan has been dealing with digestive issues, IBS etc. Eating large amounts like a robot over years on top of years can create some havoc on the body. I subscribe to the thought that the guys who can push things (training, eating, gear, etc) without the bad side effects will progress more long term in this sport. Everything we do can create some sort of issues long term and pushing things 110% exacerbates that.

Even local guys I see who looked great at one time now look like a shell of themselves. They don't/didn't know how to train off gear, deal with injuries, keep up with the tedious eating, etc, and then they just fade away.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws