over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

I'm going to go against the grain and say what I've practiced throughout the years and this is kind of analogy between Dexter Jackson and Dallas McCarver competitive careers

Dallas McCarver started off using a lot of gear and use everything he didn't incrementally go up in doses and look what happened to him

Dexter pretty started off is natural and moved up in doses slowly then added in growth

Whose career would you rather have obviously?

Genetics aside the point is to slowly move up in doses and monitor your lab results.if you're not keeping a close eye on lab results and something is getting far too out of the ranges of normal health is number one priority. Moreover if you can use huge doses or large doses let's say a gram and a half or more then blood work is in check then sure

I do not know Nick Walker I've seen him on podcast he seems like a nice guy overall he is 5 ft 7 so he's not a classic physique type physique and he has put on a lot of muscle since 2017

New York pro is going to be a fun show to watch, the friendly competition between nick and blessing is going to be fun to watch them compete against each other, nick is a fucking Mutant and blessing is looking Ronnie Coleman like... Screenshot_20210325-105704_Instagram.jpg

Blessing has by FAR a better structure than Nick.
But as far as their most recent pics, Nick is ahead of Blessing in terms of conditioning and Nick has a week more to go than Blessing. Bless is doing Indianapolis THEN NY. Nick is going to straight to NY. Itll be a toss up.

Blessing keeps telling Nick to show his midsection. And if anything, Nick's midsection looks much improved from last year.
Meanwhile, Blessings legs need to catch up to that upper he has.

Blessing has by FAR a better structure than Nick.
But as far as their most recent pics, Nick is ahead of Blessing in terms of conditioning and Nick has a week more to go than Blessing. Bless is doing Indianapolis THEN NY. Nick is going to straight to NY. Itll be a toss up.

Blessing keeps telling Nick to show his midsection. And if anything, Nick's midsection looks much improved from last year.
Meanwhile, Blessings legs need to catch up to that upper he has.
1. Conditioning only matters on show day
2. I agree that blessing has better structure
3. Blessing is top heavy, Nick is bottom heavy, sadly not many young pros today are BALANCED and COMPLETE.

going to be a very competitive show in New York, pretty decent lineup so far, first show of the year that I'm actually looking forward to in regards to open men's BB

Blessing looks like Victor Richards and Chad Nicholls is his coach. That could make for a very awesome package on show day.

u see the video on his ig where he's deadlifting while hooked up to an e-stim machine? who does that?

u see the video on his ig where he's deadlifting while hooked up to an e-stim machine? who does that?
It's not an e-stim. It's a Neufit.
Very popular right now. Brad Rowe has been using it for a couple years now.
Couple high profile trainers at my gym use it on a ton of their clients.
The science behind it is interesting.

Reactions: Bio
I like Nick a whole lot, but Blessing has much better structure and far more room for improvement. Nick is bonified freak status, but at his height, it's gonna be real hard to move forward a whole lot

Wish both of them the best, it'll get interesting

Blessing has areas where he lacks muscle, he has never competed as a pro, IG photos mean nothing.

Blessing has areas where he lacks muscle, he has never competed as a pro, IG photos mean nothing.
REMEMBER THIS POST^^^^^

Nick is a breath of fresh air. I watch him on Fuad podcast and he has a good head on his shoulders. Him and Chris Bumstead are bringing excitement back for me. Mass with class these guys

someone throw up a competitor list. i dont think either one will win the show.
No they won't its just a personal competition between the two of them.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear