over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

ah got ya. Nick is amazing in pics by himself, not so much in comparisons

He will still look better than Blessing, Nick has already been compared to other pros and in some poses he was amazing.

Nick Walker | BACK ATTACK - GETTING NAUGHTY! 6.5 Weeks out NY PRO

He will still look better than Blessing, Nick has already been compared to other pros and in some poses he was amazing.
Better is subjective.
It is a fact that Nick looks much better by himself than when standing in comparisons. Once you get some guys close to 6ft next to him, he doesn't look as much of a mass monster as he normally does. Nick is 5'7. I still love Nick's physique and think he's a top 3 for sure but still. It's a toss up between Nick, Blessing and Justin Rod.

I also heard Evan Centopani might hop in the mix, that would be AMAZIING.

Yes, it would be great to have Evan.

No, I don't think Nick is going to be a top 6 Olympia competitor, but he's clearly shown more than Blessing, who's just a braggart on IG.

I still think Justin can bringht more complete package, the problem could be that Nick will look massive in some shots, we will see how Justin loads, he often seems too synthetic / artificial.

No, I don't think Nick is going to be a top 6 Olympia competitor, but he's clearly shown more than Blessing, who's just a braggart on IG.

I still think Justin can bringht more complete package, the problem could be that Nick will look massive in some shots, we will see how Justin loads, he often seems too synthetic / artificial.
He just might back up that talk!
Screenshot_20210326-163541_Instagram.jpg

wooo. Blessing has allll the gifts. I hope he does well.
I'm just glad to see some new young talent in the IFBB.

He’s truly a mutant. He’s grown so much and watched it happen online. Fucking stacked! He is super regimented with his diet, adjusting daily if needed. Amazing to watch. I would love to see what a cycle looks like for Nic, but all in all he definitely is a monster for his size.

I saw Hassan in the gym a couple days ago. He’s gonna be hard to beat at NY Pro.

Hassan posted a pic at 8 weeks out and it looked like he would not be ready in time for the show and then comes back 2 weeks later with the above pic. i dont know what they are doing at there in Vegas but its magical. and the few videos i have seen of him training in Flex's new gym i found myself wondering why would you even film this as in the guy is literally just going thru the motions.

Guys we all know that nic or blessing will not win this show, the discussion is about which of them will PLACE HIGHER, im betting on blessing
Screenshot_20210406-083828_Instagram.jpg

Hassan posted a pic at 8 weeks out and it looked like he would not be ready in time for the show and then comes back 2 weeks later with the above pic. i dont know what they are doing at there in Vegas but its magical. and the few videos i have seen of him training in Flex's new gym i found myself wondering why would you even film this as in the guy is literally just going thru the motions.

He says basically working out at the Dragon's Lair is a very motivating and supportive environment. Not really surprising.

HASSAN MOSTAFA - ON THE RADAR FOR 2021!

stay on topic dammit, lol. concerning that Blessing has yet to show a shot of the thighs from the front. would be a shame to have that amazing of an upper body and his legs are sub-par. ie. Brian Buchannan from the 80's. based on the shots he is posted though i would put him over Nick.

Guys we all know that nic or blessing will not win this show, the discussion is about which of them will PLACE HIGHER, im betting on blessing
View attachment 129638

Nick has the same problem, weak quads
The FDB he posted today they look improved/fuller but he’s not stage lean yet either.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear