over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

His legs are massive and I might be wrong but I don’t really see underdeveloped quads. I imagine If there were forums back in the day older guys would’ve said the same things about Dorian vs whoever their generations bodybuilders were. I could imagine people saying how Arnold was no Steve Reeves or how Steve Reeves was now Eugene Sandow
yes thats exactly it, i'm simply old and bitter, lol. thats fine but you will see what i mean when he has to stand next to Hassan, Ramy, Bonac, etc. i think bboy mentioned above somewhere when he said someone like Kuclo exposing his weakness's standing beside him. dont get me wrong i thought Nick looked awesome, he nailed it. christ i even put a disclaimer in the post to not ruffle the panties of the fanboys, but people are very much getting was ahead of themselves. your only as good as the people you have beaten.

Odd? perhaps, but most likely better than smaller overall leg with the same non-perfect quad?????????
yea definitely adds overall width from the front, i get it. but the top guys have both. that being said Curry won an olympia with that sort of look to his legs

one thing i do wonder about are Nicks varicose veins fixable? i remember Gunter having a bad one in one of his legs but Nicks are much more pronounced. is this dangerous for him? i know nothing about that particular condition

It's not necessarily a bash on Nick at all to point to weaknesses, even as an armchair fan. When I looked at Nick's physique and thought to myself what could hold him back from winning, say the Olympia, and it's the quad shape. Mind you, they are enormous and there's probably some growth still to be had. Easy to say though Lol. But the legs are slightly short, which affect aesthetics a lot. I've opined in the past that IMO short legs are the worst characeristics from an aesthetic standpoint. All the most beautiful physiques and structures, to me, had comparatively long legs. Many have perhaps not thought about it. Dorian, Haney, Arnold, even Phil Heath. If Phil had an inch shorter legs it would have ruined everything. It's the same reason there's something off with the shorter and 212 guys. Think Lee Priest.

But it's also the lack of sweep with Nick. Imagine him with just slightly more sweep and an inch longer legs - immediate contender for the O crown IMO. You can't train for muscle shape, although many think you can, but I'm sticking to my opinion.

OTOH, remember that Branch Warren got 2nd at the Olympia. So it may not be out of the question that Nick could get some very high placings if he stays healthy and is able to get some more improvements.

one thing i do wonder about are Nicks varicose veins fixable? i remember Gunter having a bad one in one of his legs but Nicks are much more pronounced. is this dangerous for him? i know nothing about that particular condition
He has said they cause no problems. As long as they don't cause pain may be better to leave them alone as the surgery can cause issues of it's own.

It's not necessarily a bash on Nick at all to point to weaknesses, even as an armchair fan. When I looked at Nick's physique and thought to myself what could hold him back from winning, say the Olympia, and it's the quad shape. Mind you, they are enormous and there's probably some growth still to be had. Easy to say though Lol. But the legs are slightly short, which affect aesthetics a lot. I've opined in the past that IMO short legs are the worst characeristics from an aesthetic standpoint. All the most beautiful physiques and structures, to me, had comparatively long legs. Many have perhaps not thought about it. Dorian, Haney, Arnold, even Phil Heath. If Phil had an inch shorter legs it would have ruined everything. It's the same reason there's something off with the shorter and 212 guys. Think Lee Priest.

But it's also the lack of sweep with Nick. Imagine him with just slightly more sweep and an inch longer legs - immediate contender for the O crown IMO. You can't train for muscle shape, although many think you can, but I'm sticking to my opinion.

OTOH, remember that Branch Warren got 2nd at the Olympia. So it may not be out of the question that Nick could get some very high placings if he stays healthy and is able to get some more improvements.
Thickness of his lower abs/hips is an issue

Nick destroyed the whole line up. Very impressive. He made some key improvements which made a massive difference to his overall look and presentation. Obviously his structure should prevent him from winning the O or Arnold but he could definitely be in the top 6 this year and maybe even higher in the future.

Nick destroyed the whole line up. Very impressive. He made some key improvements which made a massive difference to his overall look and presentation. Obviously his structure should prevent him from winning the O or Arnold but he could definitely be in the top 6 this year and maybe even higher in the future.
No way in hell he gets top 6...sorry.

No way in hell he gets top 6...sorry.
It's obviously not guaranteed, but this guy is a workhorse. He lives and breaths bodybuilding. Made huge improvements in a few months. It showed how much he practiced posing, improved a lot in hiding his structural flaws. I think we might be surprised how well he does.

It's obviously not guaranteed, but this guy is a workhorse. He lives and breaths bodybuilding. Made huge improvements in a few months. It showed how much he practiced posing, improved a lot in hiding his structural flaws. I think we might be surprised how well he does.
And what? You link Hunter, Ian V, John H, kucklo, hadi, bonac, Brandon, Akim W, and many others are just lounging back doing Nothing? They are all fucking work horses and grinding and improving daily.

People need to calm down and give the guy a few years, he won a very weak NY pro, congrats! But top 6 at this olympia..GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. too many genetically blessed fucking work horses in front of him.

And what? You link Hunter, Ian V, John H, kucklo, hadi, bonac, Brandon, Akim W, and many others are just lounging back doing Nothing? They are all fucking work horses and grinding and improving daily.

People need to calm down and give the guy a few years, he won a very weak NY pro, congrats! But top 6 at this olympia..GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. too many genetically blessed fucking work horses in front of him.
Lol I'm not fan boying, just trying to be objective and not just put the guy down. Iain won a pretty weak NY also, and he got 7th at the Olympia. Nick looked much harder/detailed than Hunter did at Tampa. Yes Hunter has better structure, but Nick has the ability to grind out and come in shredded come show day. Nick's look was polished at the New York Pro. From the condition, dryness, the tan, posing, everything was on point. They are all improving and so is Nick. I just think he will be right in the mix in at least the 6 to 10. He's right up there with a lot of guys. Do I think he will be at top 4. Nope. But I also give the guy credit, and not dismiss him like some people do.

Personally, I don't even like his physique. Doesn't have the right flow, and his height/structure takes away from how big he is as soon as he stands next to someone who is taller with better flow. But I still give him credit, and can see how he is capable of doing very well at the highest level.

7 months ago, Justin smoked him at the Chicago Pro. Now it was lights out as soon as Nick stepped on stage. And this is according to Aceto who was there. He said, while others looked good, you couldn't help but keep looking back at Nick. He also said, that this Nick would easily beat Hunter from Tampa last year, but will see how Hunter looks after an off season. Also said unless Akim manages to peak properly again, he is very beatable by Nick.

Also who is John H? I'm drawing a blank. Nevermind, typo I guess, I'm assuming you meant James Hollingshead (yes he will beat Nick at the Olympia)

This is the problem, in my opinion, with bodybuilding: it doesn't matter how hard you work, how smart you are, how dedicated you are, 99% of it comes down to genetic structure, especially at the Olympia level.

This is the problem, in my opinion, with bodybuilding: it doesn't matter how hard you work, how smart you are, how dedicated you are, 99% of it comes down to genetic structure, especially at the Olympia level.
Oh I agree. However, just watched the latest Jay Cutler interview, and he asked Manager Matt on he thinks Nick will do at the Olympia, Matt said he sees him 7 to 10, and Jay replied, I think he will do better than that. So a lot of people still believe he has the potential.

Ok, I will leave it alone now... before @b-boy looses it and rips me a new one :LOL:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member