over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

nick posted a transformation pic from 2017 to present and the amount of muscle tissue he has put on is CRAZY!

I can't attach pic I will try and reply to this post and attach it
Here just to remind everyone, I STARTED THIS THREAD, cause I was HIGHLY IMPRESSED with the improvements the kid has made.

Well it look like SOMEONE thinks I'm a racist and sent me a pm.
This is a comparison as it is what has made up the majority of the top 6 the last few years, it not a racial thing, it's not my fault it's the judges fault.
Curry, Roelly, Rhoden, hadi, bonac, Ramy, Heath.. this has been the first callouts last couple years. SORRY
Us flat-footed europeans with degenerated genetics don't kindly to those kinds of statements :D

No way in hell he gets top 6...sorry.

I wrote he COULD get in the top 6 but it's definitely not guaranteed but it's a possibility. If all the guys you just listed show up in great condition he will struggle to even make the top 10 but that very rarely happens. I am definitely no fan boy of him. I don't even think he is that big... he's thick but he has a fairly small frame so I 100% agree with you and the Kuclo comment. Then there are an array of guys who just have better shape, structure and muscle bellies. He is what I would consider a freaky bodybuilder but there are even a few of them who have him beat easily (Hadi being the prime example). I repeat if he continues to improve he definitely has a chance to break the top 6 but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he finished 10th, 12th or 14th etc. There are loads of guys fighting in that 5-12 area who if they are off and he is on he can beat them. Now at the same time there are many in that 5-12 area who have better structures than him so if they show up he will likely finish fairly low against the best of the best.

^pretty spot on

He won't beat James Hollingshead, Ian V, Kucklo, Akim, Hunter, Flex Lewis, Patrick (about to do the Cali pro, former top 6 Olympian) won't beat Olivia (Sergio's son) fuck give me time and I will probably come up with 5 or 6 more names...LOL
I think it will be a battle with Iain, Akim, Hunter, Sergio, but I don't think he will destroyed by them. They are all on the verge of nearing the top and will be close between them to see who is ahead in the group.

One thing you got slightly wrong, Patrick placed 10th, never top 6.

I wrote he COULD get in the top 6 but it's definitely not guaranteed but it's a possibility. If all the guys you just listed show up in great condition he will struggle to even make the top 10 but that very rarely happens. I am definitely no fan boy of him. I don't even think he is that big... he's thick but he has a fairly small frame so I 100% agree with you and the Kuclo comment. Then there are an array of guys who just have better shape, structure and muscle bellies. He is what I would consider a freaky bodybuilder but there are even a few of them who have him beat easily (Hadi being the prime example). I repeat if he continues to improve he definitely has a chance to break the top 6 but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he finished 10th, 12th or 14th etc. There are loads of guys fighting in that 5-12 area who if they are off and he is on he can beat them. Now at the same time there are many in that 5-12 area who have better structures than him so if they show up he will likely finish fairly low against the best of the best.

I think Nicks greatest asset he brings to the IFBB is some FUCKING PERSONALITY! We have plenty of guys with great physiques and the personality of a wet mop. Top ten at the O or not BB is more interesting with guys like Nick around, at least IMO.

Bro seriously I think the kid is great and has a fantastic future! I honest to GOD do, but top 6 this year at the Olympia isn't happening. Rhoden, Lewis, Curry, Bonac, Hadi, Roelly. There is six guys right there he ain't fucking beating, I don't care what anyone says. Last years Olympia was kinda weak due to covid and travel restrictions, this year will be even higher quality.
Top 10? OK I can roll with that possibly, but top 6? GTFOH. NOT YET, damn give the kid some time.

I'm not sure Lewis and Rhoden are competing this year. If Akim can be top 6 at Olympia in a weak line up, I don't see why Nick can't make it.

I could see nick beating Ian, James and hunter

Nick vs. Hunter would be interesting

Hunter has the advantage in the quads, Nick has the advantage in the back

Nick vs. Hunter would be interesting

Hunter has the advantage in the quads, Nick has the advantage in the back
This is an interesting match-up ^^^
Hunter also has a very small waist, full muscle bellies, and a very nice V-taper and all other things being equal Hunter will win, kinda like Markus Ruhl vs Shawn Ray, all that muscle on Markus could not beat the shape and symmetry of shawn.

He doesn't look that impressive in this video.

Once COVID is handled and everyone that's supposed to be at shows is present and in shape, a lot of guys are going to get a much-needed wake-up call. The success of Fouad's podcast has really inflated some egos. I guess I've watched too many of them because most of those guys just annoy me now. I went from just timestamps to full episodes back to timestamps and only if it's a topic that catches my eye. It's one thing to be confident, it's another to be arrogant.

The only one out of the regular guests that is likable is James. He's also the only one I see holding his own when the lineups are what they're supposed to be. He's got the Branch Warren thing going on, but with better shape, structure, and roundness.

Iain won a weak NY Pro and he didn't beat Hunter at the O. Hunter was off. He should stop shitting on past bodybuilders that would dust him and tell his training partner that he's not Leroy Davis.

Nick also won a weak NY Pro. I don't know what Jansen fills his head with, but Nick's answer to every question is "I'm the best."

Fouad reveals with each episode what a dunce he is. I couldn't imagine being directly involved with something for 15-20 years and know nothing about it. I'm getting off topic so I'll stop here.

I think Nicks greatest asset he brings to the IFBB is some FUCKING PERSONALITY! We have plenty of guys with great physiques and the personality of a wet mop. Top ten at the O or not BB is more interesting with guys like Nick around, at least IMO.
I'm not seeing it. something seems 'off' about him. Nice enough kid I suppose, but 'personality'?
Could be me though I guess, Im getting up there in age and some of this modern day shit is bizarre to me. (The way people act, etc).

I'm not seeing it. something seems 'off' about him. Nice enough kid I suppose, but 'personality'?
Could be me though I guess, Im getting up there in age and some of this modern day shit is bizarre to me. (The way people act, etc).
At this point I have probably watched in excess of 100 hours of BB-related podcasts via various channels, mainly the Think Big Bodybuilding and Fouads channel, in the last 6 months. Depending on who you hold him up against he, IMO, he has personality. There are some boring ass characters out there in BB and Nick is not one of them. I think I understand where you are coming from as I personally could do with less of the graphic sex talk. A subject like that is fun and you can touch on it, pun intended, and then move on to other topics but you got a young guy jacked on androgens so it's no surprise that the subject cums up, lol.

Nick feels that he will be the possible big star, since he won his pro card he already had that attitude for his pro debut. Self-assurance or arrogance?

I don't think he'll ever be as good as he thinks he will be, but heck, he's only 26 years old and has a great work ethic.

Iain won a weak NY Pro and he didn't beat Hunter at the O. Hunter was off. He should stop shitting on past bodybuilders that would dust him and tell his training partner that he's not Leroy Davis.

Nick also won a weak NY Pro. I don't know what Jansen fills his head with, but Nick's answer to every question is "I'm the best."

The statement about Iain at the O is crazy. With that logic nobody beat Phil this year at the O, he just beat himself. Give credit to the guys who were the best on that day. Iain was the better guy on that day and it is what it is.

You can call Nicks win a weak lineup but beating Justin who was 10th at the O shows Nick has the potential to beat better structure if he comes in peeled. Like him or not, he is a young guy who has made some nice improvements since last year. Only Nick and Jansen know what cards they haven't played yet or how far Nick is willing to push things. Nick said after the 2020 O that he needed 3 more years to stand with Ramy so who knows if he can stay healthy and continue to improve or not but I can't fault the kid for believing in himself if he still feels like he is on the way up.

He is socially off and hypersexual(especially with butt stuff) because he was molested as a child.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws