over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

Once COVID is handled and everyone that's supposed to be at shows is present and in shape, a lot of guys are going to get a much-needed wake-up call. The success of Fouad's podcast has really inflated some egos. I guess I've watched too many of them because most of those guys just annoy me now. I went from just timestamps to full episodes back to timestamps and only if it's a topic that catches my eye. It's one thing to be confident, it's another to be arrogant.

The only one out of the regular guests that is likable is James. He's also the only one I see holding his own when the lineups are what they're supposed to be. He's got the Branch Warren thing going on, but with better shape, structure, and roundness.

Iain won a weak NY Pro and he didn't beat Hunter at the O. Hunter was off. He should stop shitting on past bodybuilders that would dust him and tell his training partner that he's not Leroy Davis.

Nick also won a weak NY Pro. I don't know what Jansen fills his head with, but Nick's answer to every question is "I'm the best."

Fouad reveals with each episode what a dunce he is. I couldn't imagine being directly involved with something for 15-20 years and know nothing about it. I'm getting off topic so I'll stop here.
I agree with most of this but let’s clear something up really quick...

Iain didn’t beat hunter the O? Okay so by that logic then hunter didn’t beat Iain at the Tampa pro because Iain was way off there.

who cares if its a lot of drugs this is pro bodybuilding...its like watching hoops and complaining nba players are too tall. pick another activity to follow if drug use bothers you so much. what do people expect him to talk ad nauseum about drugs. bodbuilding fans are the most insecure people out there and no sport do the fans hate on the athletes and so many wish ill on them...

that Wilkin guy has serious mass in his lower quads/tear drop area

Some serious polumboism developing in Nicks stomach

Yes, he looks bad, let's keep in mind that he is on a prep diet, so his waist / stomach is flying out of place. He doesn't need to grow that much or so fast right now, he already has all the size.

It will be exciting to see if he fixes it for the day.

Yes, he looks bad, let's keep in mind that he is on a prep diet, so his waist / stomach is flying out of place. He doesn't need to grow that much or so fast right now, he already has all the size.

It will be exciting to see if he fixes it for the day.

Why would being on a prep diet make his stomach look like that?

Why would being on a prep diet make his stomach look like that?

200mg anadrol a day? Idk. This post confuses me also. Lol

nick just strikes me as a Markus Ruhl type....crazy stature, just not the structure that usually gets the nod.

Guys, you are misunderstanding me.

He's not growing on high calories right now since he's road to Olympia, so his waistline should be in a better place.

He's also likely to still have some rebound from the NYP, but he's not looking good.

Guys, you are misunderstanding me.

He's not growing on high calories right now since he's road to Olympia, so his waistline should be in a better place.

He's also likely to still have some rebound from the NYP, but he's not looking good.
He's 15 weeks out from the Olympia - plenty of time to get his waist down. It's probably better now than it's even been for him starting a prep.

He's 15 weeks out from the Olympia - plenty of time to get his waist down. It's probably better now than it's even been for him starting a prep.
He needs better coaching on this

He should be holding a vacuum 24/7

That's the only way to get and keep the abs tight

Pretend you are a fat kid trying to hide your stomach at school

Keep that gut SUCKED in tight 24/7

Clarida is also 15 weeks out, I know, he is a small boy, but he is more off season than Nick, that is, in proportion he will have to lose more fat and weight.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131