over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

He needs better coaching on this

He should be holding a vacuum 24/7

That's the only way to get and keep the abs tight

Pretend you are a fat kid trying to hide your stomach at school

Keep that gut SUCKED in tight 24/7
How do you hold a vacuum while you sleep? Your advice literally sounds retarded even if you take into account by 24/7 you actually mean “a lot during the day”

And you started a thread on it lol

He needs better coaching on this

He should be holding a vacuum 24/7

That's the only way to get and keep the abs tight

Pretend you are a fat kid trying to hide your stomach at school

Keep that gut SUCKED in tight 24/7
He didn’t have a bubble gut on stage at the NY Pro. He’s bloated from food. Matt Jansen is a hell of a coach and I’m sure him and Nick are aware of everything they need to do and work on as he’s literally made insane improvements every single time he’s competed. We have no idea what he is or isn’t doing behind the scenes.

How do you hold a vacuum while you sleep? Your advice literally sounds retarded even if you take into account by 24/7 you actually mean “a lot during the day”

And you started a thread on it lol
You've obviously never been a fat kid who wanted to hide his stomach

There is nothing even remotely undoable about keeping it sucked in 24/7

He didn’t have a bubble gut on stage at the NY Pro. He’s bloated from food. Matt Jansen is a hell of a coach and I’m sure him and Nick are aware of everything they need to do and work on as he’s literally made insane improvements every single time he’s competed. We have no idea what he is or isn’t doing behind the scenes.
He does have a bubble gut in his front double bicep pose in this video either

But his midsection was blocky and it's getting worse

I don't see any of Matts clients walking around with a vacuum all day

I don't see any bodybuilders doing that

You've obviously never been a fat kid who wanted to hide his stomach

There is nothing even remotely undoable about keeping it sucked in 24/7
I’ve never been a fat kid at all but I don’t see how a vacuum all day is going to help. Will it force him to fill his stomach less at each meal? I think it just comes down to genetics honestly. Some guys can handle the extreme eating and not blow up with a bubble gut. Others can’t.

Practicing vacuum will help him on stage but holding one all day is excessive. One could even see all day muscle contraction like that causing hypertrophic effect and HURTING him.

He does have a bubble gut in his front double bicep pose in this video either

But his midsection was blocky and it's getting worse

I don't see any of Matts clients walking around with a vacuum all day

I don't see any bodybuilders doing that
That's because nobody needs to go to those extremes to be able to control their midsection for a few minutes on stage.

Most pros who've talked about it are doing a few vacuum holds for as long as they can or for a certain reps / second scheme first thing in the morning when their stomach is empty and it's easiest to pull it. Nobody is putting as much emphasis on vacuums as legs or back - open bodybuilding shows are a muscle contest, not an aesthetic midsection contest. That's for classic / men's physique.

To say Walker's midsection is getting worse makes it sound like you haven't followed him from winning his pro card to his first pro season to his upcoming pro season or seen any of his vacuum shots on Instagram. It's noticeably improved. The width of it isn't something he can improve, that's purely his structure, but he definitely holds it better.

I’ve never been a fat kid at all but I don’t see how a vacuum all day is going to help. Will it force him to fill his stomach less at each meal? I think it just comes down to genetics honestly. Some guys can handle the extreme eating and not blow up with a bubble gut. Others can’t.

Practicing vacuum will help him on stage but holding one all day is excessive. One could even see all day muscle contraction like that causing hypertrophic effect and HURTING him.
Dude man brotherstein

Keeping it retracted and shortened all day is going to cause shrinking

That's how the body works

That's because nobody needs to go to those extremes to be able to control their midsection for a few minutes on stage.

Most pros who've talked about it are doing a few vacuum holds for as long as they can or for a certain reps / second scheme first thing in the morning when their stomach is empty and it's easiest to pull it. Nobody is putting as much emphasis on vacuums as legs or back - open bodybuilding shows are a muscle contest, not an aesthetic midsection contest. That's for classic / men's physique.

To say Walker's midsection is getting worse makes it sound like you haven't followed him from winning his pro card to his first pro season to his upcoming pro season or seen any of his vacuum shots on Instagram. It's noticeably improved. The width of it isn't something he can improve, that's purely his structure, but he definitely holds it better.
I've followed him since his pro card. Go to the first page of this thread. I'm on it.

His midsection looks improved in the front double bicep because he changed the way he hits the pose

A lot of pros don't practice the vacuum 24/7 because a lot of pros aren't really interested in having a pretty body

And I think it's strange to relegate aesthetics to the physique division

I agree and it would have been awesome to see him compared to Bonac

I don’t think it diminishes Nick’s tremendous work ethic to point out that he may have superior genetics as well.

Nick killing Kuclo, Kuclo shouldn't be in the top 3.

He won't beat James Hollingshead, Ian V, Kucklo, Akim, Hunter, Flex Lewis, Patrick (about to do the Cali pro, former top 6 Olympian) won't beat Olivia (Sergio's son) fuck give me time and I will probably come up with 5 or 6 more names...LOL
I think Nick is proving you wrong @b-boy 😁

I think Nick is proving you wrong @b-boy 😁
Yes, I must admit defeat! He was the only guy that came in shape. I will bet $$$ he doesn't beat bonac at the Olympia! Bonac GAVE THIS SHOW AWAY....(BIG DUMMY)

I will say this.....Nick has always came to the stage CONDITIONED.

Arnold Classic Top-6:

1. Nick Walker
2. Iain Valliere
3. Steve Kuclo
4. Justin Rodriguez
5. Akim Williams
6. Sergio Oliva Jr

**broken link removed**

The one potential comparison I am really curious about seeing at the O is Nick vs Hadi because they are both of smaller stature (compared to Ramy) but super dense and conditioned. It will be interesting how things play out. It looks like Bonac won't make it to the O so you have Ramy, Hadi and Curry so Nick has a good shot at being top 4-5 at his first Olympia. If any of those guys are off he could finish in a really good spot. Another one to look out for is of course James Hollingshead.

I didn't know your areola could change so drastically due to muscle growth...hmmm.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131