over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

Look at the fuckin lines on that kid. I agree, potential to do really, REALLY well.

To build that kind of muscle at that age (23) is quite insane. Now, that is Ronnie esque type genetics (but dare I say it better aesthetics).

23 years old.... this screams potential Olympia to me whereas Nick just screams freak. I don't know how he can match up w a physique as big but more pleasing and aesthetic.
WOW!! very impressive physique

Nick has been lifting for a long ass time, probably why his joints and ligaments are strong. He lifts controlled and based on the videos I’ve seen, always has. His joints had time to catch up to his strength.

To build that kind of muscle at that age (23) is quite insane. Now, that is Ronnie esque type genetics (but dare I say it better aesthetics).

Agreed

Attachments

• BpDzoAe.jpg
    BpDzoAe.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 146
  • EeH3koVUMAAdRnC.jpg
    EeH3koVUMAAdRnC.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 143
I want to know what steroids actually grow your Arreola that much bigger! How does that happen?

I just like how Bostin Void outta no where said that Nick isn't filled with drugs and isn't yada yada.

Stfu...you just wanna ride walkers dick now, like everyone else.
Jeff long, cardone, and loyd talked shit until he made a name for himself. I'm proud of Nick for moving past the people trying to keep him down.

I've never heard of Ugolnikov. I just looked him up and his development is insane.

There are some clips in the random videos thread.

Vitaliy Ugolnikov Interview and Training (English Dubbed)

Perfect bone structure? Wait, what?

I have followed Nick for awhile and he truly is a freak. But he looks crazy freaky...because he has strange proportions and structure. I also have to say that by himself...he's truly amazing looking. But standing next to other big guys, not too sure. His pro card win wasn't a shoe-in. That dude Bundy was close... Nick isn't tall so him being so big gets somewhat drowned out when he stands next to anyone bigger than 5'9. Still think he's a freak and enjoy all the web content he makes but I'm just being realistic about his pro potential here.
Yes, at the pro level genetic shape and structure are of paramount importance--if you want to go all the way. Just being huge, balanced, and conditioned may get you some wins at lower-level pro shows, but at his height, even with all that muscle, placing in the top spots at the Olympia is not going to happen. We see a similar situation with Big Ramy. While Ramy is certainly bigger and better than Nick, the point here is that Ramy consistently gets beaten by guys with much less overall muscle tissue, but who have greatly superior shape, structure and detail. Dexter Jackson comes to mind.

If Nick stays the course and continues to progress, I see him slowly climbing up in the placings, but not ascending beyond mid-level placings at the Arnold Classic. He could possibly move into the upper spots at the ASC, but I believe that would require a weaker line-up. Top 6 at the Olympia? Nope. I suppose anything is possible, but it's highly unlikely. No matter how big he gets, he isn't going to be able to change his shape, height and overall structure. The only cards he really has to play are size and potentially conditioning, but there are plenty of guys who come in with equal conditioning and some with better conditioning. So, unless he comes in diced to the bone, conditioning isn't really going to win him extra points with the judges--not enough to jump past guys who are equally conditioned with vastly superior shape and structure.

Now, if Nick had that same body on a 5'11 frame, he would be a bigger threat--similar to Big Ramy--but it's hard to rely on size alone to win top level pro shows when you're 5'8 (that's his height, correct?). While 5'8 isn't really considered short by bodybuilding standards, it's not ideal either. If we look at history, the most dominant and highly praised bodybuilders fell in the 5'10 to 6'0 range. This includes Mr. Olympia winners (Haney, Yates, Coleman) and non-Mr. Olympia winners (Wheeler, Levrone, Dillet, etc.) That height range typically enables a genetically gifted bodybuilder to display a more dominating stage presence, while maintaining the structural proportions necessary to be among the best. Once a bodybuilder gets beyond the 6 foot mark, most of them suffer from some type of structural issues....and the taller they get, the worse the problem becomes. We've all seen 6'5 bodybuilders out there, but they never go very far because they typically have glaring structural issues, while also acing the ability to fully fill out that frame.

The same thing happens (from a structural standpoint) to shorter bodybuilders, as well. Once a bodybuilder falls below the 5'10 mark, he starts to lose that towering, dominant stage presence...and structural problem become more apparent (in most cases). I would say that 5'8 is kind of the cut-off point for maintaining a good structure. We see plenty of guys in the 5'8-5'9 range with great structures (proportionately speaking), but once they fall below that, issues begin to creep up...and the shorter the bodybuilder gets, the worse it gets.

While Nick is a great bodybuilder and should be praised for what he was able to achieve in such a short period of time, he is going to run into problems against the top guys. The top Olympia and ASC guys are not only big, but typically display fantastic shape and structure relative to the lower and mid tier pros. Even better, they often do this while displaying a large degree of muscular detail, as well. Nick is going to struggle against these guys at the top levels. If he attempts to rely on muscle size and continues pushing the envelope further and further, not only will it do comparatively little for his placings, but he will eventually begin to ruin his physique...and his health.

At this point, if I was Nick, I would stop focusing on pure size procurement and instead channel all my efforts towards working on improving key areas of individual muscles, while keeping my waist under control and further improving my conditioning. If Nick wants to ascend as high as he can, he needs to build the best physique he is capable of, not the biggest....and he needs to d this while keeping a keen eye on his waist. It will be critical for Nick to avoid blowing out his midsection as he gets older. Right now, at 23 years old, his waist is the smallest it will ever be. It WILL grow as he gets older, so he needs to take steps to prevent that from happening as much as possible...BEFORE it begins to detract from his physique. If Nick is able to keep his waist under control while strategically adding 8-10 pounds of muscle in key areas...while further honing his conditioning, he will do quite well. On the other hand, if he continues prioritizing size, he will never realize his full competitive potential.

I dont want this thread to come off like a, "WHy Nick Will Never Make It" type topic.

Nick is great and IMO, at his peak, can be a 2nd tier show winner. Think Juan Morel or Akim or Michael Lockett. Depending on show, they can sneak in and easily hit a 1-3 placing in something like the CA Pro. I think he has that potential. But even those guys usually are AT BEST 9th-13th at the Olympia. Still...a physique i can only dream of having. But i think Hunter has more potential to make adjustments and keep progressing than Nick does.

I dont want this thread to come off like a, "WHy Nick Will Never Make It" type topic.

Nick is great and IMO, at his peak, can be a 2nd tier show winner. Think Juan Morel or Akim or Michael Lockett. Depending on show, they can sneak in and easily hit a 1-3 placing in something like the CA Pro. I think he has that potential. But even those guys usually are AT BEST 9th-13th at the Olympia. Still...a physique i can only dream of having. But i think Hunter has more potential to make adjustments and keep progressing than Nick does.
Yep, Hunter Labrada is in a completely different class than Nick Walker imo.

Yes, at the pro level genetic shape and structure are of paramount importance--if you want to go all the way. Just being huge, balanced, and conditioned may get you some wins at lower-level pro shows, but at his height, even with all that muscle, placing in the top spots at the Olympia is not going to happen. We see a similar situation with Big Ramy. While Ramy is certainly bigger and better than Nick, the point here is that Ramy consistently gets beaten by guys with much less overall muscle tissue, but who have greatly superior shape, structure and detail. Dexter Jackson comes to mind.

If Nick stays the course and continues to progress, I see him slowly climbing up in the placings, but not ascending beyond mid-level placings at the Arnold Classic. He could possibly move into the upper spots at the ASC, but I believe that would require a weaker line-up. Top 6 at the Olympia? Nope. I suppose anything is possible, but it's highly unlikely. No matter how big he gets, he isn't going to be able to change his shape, height and overall structure. The only cards he really has to play are size and potentially conditioning, but there are plenty of guys who come in with equal conditioning and some with better conditioning. So, unless he comes in diced to the bone, conditioning isn't really going to win him extra points with the judges--not enough to jump past guys who are equally conditioned with vastly superior shape and structure.

Now, if Nick had that same body on a 5'11 frame, he would be a bigger threat--similar to Big Ramy--but it's hard to rely on size alone to win top level pro shows when you're 5'8 (that's his height, correct?). While 5'8 isn't really considered short by bodybuilding standards, it's not ideal either. If we look at history, the most dominant and highly praised bodybuilders fell in the 5'10 to 6'0 range. This includes Mr. Olympia winners (Haney, Yates, Coleman) and non-Mr. Olympia winners (Wheeler, Levrone, Dillet, etc.) That height range typically enables a genetically gifted bodybuilder to display a more dominating stage presence, while maintaining the structural proportions necessary to be among the best. Once a bodybuilder gets beyond the 6 foot mark, most of them suffer from some type of structural issues....and the taller they get, the worse the problem becomes. We've all seen 6'5 bodybuilders out there, but they never go very far because they typically have glaring structural issues, while also acing the ability to fully fill out that frame.

The same thing happens (from a structural standpoint) to shorter bodybuilders, as well. Once a bodybuilder falls below the 5'10 mark, he starts to lose that towering, dominant stage presence...and structural problem become more apparent (in most cases). I would say that 5'8 is kind of the cut-off point for maintaining a good structure. We see plenty of guys in the 5'8-5'9 range with great structures (proportionately speaking), but once they fall below that, issues begin to creep up...and the shorter the bodybuilder gets, the worse it gets.

While Nick is a great bodybuilder and should be praised for what he was able to achieve in such a short period of time, he is going to run into problems against the top guys. The top Olympia and ASC guys are not only big, but typically display fantastic shape and structure relative to the lower and mid tier pros. Even better, they often do this while displaying a large degree of muscular detail, as well. Nick is going to struggle against these guys at the top levels. If he attempts to rely on muscle size and continues pushing the envelope further and further, not only will it do comparatively little for his placings, but he will eventually begin to ruin his physique...and his health.

At this point, if I was Nick, I would stop focusing on pure size procurement and instead channel all my efforts towards working on improving key areas of individual muscles, while keeping my waist under control and further improving my conditioning. If Nick wants to ascend as high as he can, he needs to build the best physique he is capable of, not the biggest....and he needs to d this while keeping a keen eye on his waist. It will be critical for Nick to avoid blowing out his midsection as he gets older. Right now, at 23 years old, his waist is the smallest it will ever be. It WILL grow as he gets older, so he needs to take steps to prevent that from happening as much as possible...BEFORE it begins to detract from his physique. If Nick is able to keep his waist under control while strategically adding 8-10 pounds of muscle in key areas...while further honing his conditioning, he will do quite well. On the other hand, if he continues prioritizing size, he will never realize his full competitive potential.

The great thing for Nick, and anyone coming up now that is not a complete knob shine on camera, is that you do not have to win a ton of shows to make it. There is a path now in BB/fitness that was not there 20 years ago and Nick is well on his way to taking full advantage of said path. I wish the young man nothing but the best and look forward to seeing what he does in all public arenas.

100% truth. Dusty is the perfect example of this.
But i actually don't think Nick is a good interview or has any unique opinions lol Maybe its just me.
James Hollingshead is the definition of a good interview. Interspective. Has his own thoughts on training and mind-set and nutrition. Open to lots of diff view points. All the Nick interviews seem to be him saying..."i do this because Matt Jansen tells me" and that's about it. And not to sound like a complete asshole, I've heard him be asked questions (Fouad had a couple) and you can tell he didn't really understand what was being asked so he just babbled. lol doesn't seem like the sharpest knife in the set.

The great thing for Nick, and anyone coming up now that is not a complete knob shine on camera, is that you do not have to win a ton of shows to make it. There is a path now in BB/fitness that was not there 20 years ago and Nick is well on his way to taking full advantage of said path. I wish the young man nothing but the best and look forward to seeing what he does in all public arenas.

100% truth. Dusty is the perfect example of this.
But i actually don't think Nick is a good interview or has any unique opinions lol Maybe its just me.
James Hollingshead is the definition of a good interview. Interspective. Has his own thoughts on training and mind-set and nutrition. Open to lots of diff view points. All the Nick interviews seem to be him saying..."i do this because Matt Jansen tells me" and that's about it. And not to sound like a complete asshole, I've heard him be asked questions (Fouad had a couple) and you can tell he didn't really understand what was being asked so he just babbled. lol doesn't seem like the sharpest knife in the set.

This is not a comment on Nick: You don't have to be smart to succeed on the internet/social media lol. I get what you are saying but I say lets give the kid some time to come out of his shell. For instance, I don't think an early 20 something Fouad would be anywhere near as interesting as he is now.

I agree. Idk if he trains clients or anything, but just from SM following he could get a huge client base for workout programs, apparel, supplements, whatever.

Love him or hate him... this is A SICK PIC.

Screenshot_20210319-203226_Instagram.jpg

His waist seems tighter, making the right decisions because he do not need more size, need to refine and polish what he have built.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws