over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker

I dunno guys - looking pretty good IMO

Well you burn bridges in this massive ego sport they stay burned but BB and BS just got repitive what happened that caused the rift. I love Hunter worked a sponsor with him last Jan and total chill dude. That said I’ve heard Nick is cocky but a good dude.
Nicks burned more bridges in a couple years being in this game than guys like Jay or Ronnie have ever in their 20+ years in the game.

Kind of funny since he has a “loyalty” tattoo on his arm….

He’s a douchebag

I dunno guys - looking pretty good IMO

I dont thin anyone here has said he ISN'T an elite BBer who could win the O.
The majority here just think his attitude is mehhh.

I dont thin anyone here has said he ISN'T an elite BBer who could win the O.
The majority here just think his attitude is mehhh.
I know - I’ve been reading a lot of comments about that. Funny cause I don’t see it. I’ve met him and follow him on IG. He never says anything bad about another bodybuilder - his beef with Blessing is really one sided. Sure when asked if he’ll win he always says yes - but what else is he supposed to say lol?

I definitely understand the love for Hunter. Such a great humble dude. And in a sport with a questionable rep you want someone like him as tbe face. And obviously being a legacy of one of the GOATs doesn’t hurt either.

But I think there’s room for all these guys. That’s what is so great about the Open this year. So many great personalities with different physiques.

I know - I’ve been reading a lot of comments about that. Funny cause I don’t see it. I’ve met him and follow him on IG. He never says anything bad about another bodybuilder - his beef with Blessing is really one sided. Sure when asked if he’ll win he always says yes - but what else is he supposed to say lol?

I definitely understand the love for Hunter. Such a great humble dude. And in a sport with a questionable rep you want someone like him as tbe face. And obviously being a legacy of one of the GOATs doesn’t hurt either.

But I think there’s room for all these guys. That’s what is so great about the Open this year. So many great personalities with different physiques.
Google why he left Fouad’s company and what Fouaid (his friend) had asked of him to fulfill his side of the deal and how he burned that bridge.

Maybe u recall his original beef with Jansen.

He’s also said the 4-5 that finished ahead of him last year will NEVER do it again. Something along those lines.

He’s a cocky douchebag.

Google why he left Fouad’s company and what Fouaid (his friend) had asked of him to fulfill his side of the deal and how he burned that bridge.

Maybe u recall his original beef with Jansen.

He’s also said the 4-5 that finished ahead of him last year will NEVER do it again. Something along those lines.

He’s a cocky douchebag.
Oh dude I know about all of if. I follow all these guys. But I see Nick’s side and I see Fouad’s. So they parted ways. All good. Fouad will have Sampson, Justin and Ben standing around doing what he needs and now Nick is with HD who I guess is cool with him not being at the booths all day. And the part about Fouad wanted him to sign long term and Nick not wanting to - just keep in mind these companies drop athletes all the time for nothing and treat them like dirt. I’m a Fouad fan but I’m never going to trash an athlete for looking out for themselves. Shaun Clarida is a friend of mine and what Dom did to him last year was fucking asinine. It’s a gross industry and you need to look out for yourself.

Lol again - what do you want him to say? He didn’t directly trash any of them. I mean it’s the Mamba Mentality - don’t show weakness. Be confident as fuck in your abilities. It would be different if he was out there saying “fuck Ramy he uses SEO.” Or “fuck Hadi and his gyno.” All he is doing is promoting himself.

But to each their own…

Oh dude I know about all of if. I follow all these guys. But I see Nick’s side and I see Fouad’s. So they parted ways. All good. Fouad will have Sampson, Justin and Ben standing around doing what he needs and now Nick is with HD who I guess is cool with him not being at the booths all day. And the part about Fouad wanted him to sign long term and Nick not wanting to - just keep in mind these companies drop athletes all the time for nothing and treat them like dirt. I’m a Fouad fan but I’m never going to trash an athlete for looking out for themselves. Shaun Clarida is a friend of mine and what Dom did to him last year was fucking asinine. It’s a gross industry and you need to look out for yourself.

Lol again - what do you want him to say? He didn’t directly trash any of them. I mean it’s the Mamba Mentality - don’t show weakness. Be confident as fuck in your abilities. It would be different if he was out there saying “fuck Ramy he uses SEO.” Or “fuck Hadi and his gyno.” All he is doing is promoting himself.

But to each their own…
I don’t agree with nicks side of it. I don’t think Fouaid was asking too much of him especially if he was making a line just for him. I think Fouaid tried extra hard to make it work too.

It just seems like Nick thinks he’s above people and he deserves special treatment.

I see what you are saying but there’s a fine line between Cocky and Confident and I think Nick is a cocky douchebag.

Some people are easy to root for and other aren’t. Nick for whatever reason falls into that second category for many. I tend to agree, arrogance is not a great look. However, I don’t know him except from short interviews, clips, etc. I would tend to trust what someone says who actually interacts with him someone consistently over social media clips.

I personally think Ramy looks like shit. His midsection is cock eyed and his quads are full of oil and don’t match up to his hams. Some people are getting too caught up with his size versus conditioning and symmetry. Just my 2 cents… 🤷‍♂️
Bro, Ramy's quads are not filled with oil. That's the last place he would need to put oil in. People don't give him enough credit, he actually has symmetry and shape, way better than any other mass monster in the past.

Nick is a freak for sure, but Hunter is a better package and presents himself better, which should be worth something.

Hunter also has a lot of his father in him, from the posing to the grace and humility.

I understand those who love pure freaks and that's cool, but I prefer something else.

Idk how people have issues with Nick’s loyalty but haven’t noticed the other great white hope in this thread who changes his friend circle, coaching and relationship almost every prep…

Idk how people have issues with Nick’s loyalty but haven’t noticed the other great white hope in this thread who changes his friend circle, coaching and relationship almost every prep…
Had this thought about hunter also. As I mentioned in my post he seems to just go with his friends as coaches. And is likely influencing the decisions being made when if he fell in line which a good coach and just followed directions he’s likely be better. IMO. Whoever he can influence he goes with.

Is it me or hunter has 0 back ?

Hunter went from Andrew Vu to Bryan Troi to Ben Chow from mid 2020 to now. He has a completely new circle of friends as well. Look at the people being tagged now compared to a year or two ago.

That’s just professional bodybuilding in my experience though. They cycle through the people they keep around them based on their needs.

Had this thought about hunter also. As I mentioned in my post he seems to just go with his friends as coaches. And is likely influencing the decisions being made when if he fell in line which a good coach and just followed directions he’s likely be better. IMO. Whoever he can influence he goes with.
He's definitely not as coachable as people think.

I’m definitely interested to see how Lunsford looks. He’s the true wildcard. He could come in and be 11th or he could come in and be 3rd. Who knows
Lunsford is going to shock a lot of people!!! It's going to be nice to see him not having to suck down 10+ pounds the last few days before a show and come in at his maximal potential. I just wish we could have also seen flex Lewis the same way before he stepped away.

Yea I think a lot of people haven’t seen Nick lately his waist looks more like Hunter than last year Nick by a lot

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131