over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker

I know - I’ve been reading a lot of comments about that. Funny cause I don’t see it. I’ve met him and follow him on IG. He never says anything bad about another bodybuilder - his beef with Blessing is really one sided. Sure when asked if he’ll win he always says yes - but what else is he supposed to say lol?

I definitely understand the love for Hunter. Such a great humble dude. And in a sport with a questionable rep you want someone like him as tbe face. And obviously being a legacy of one of the GOATs doesn’t hurt either.

But I think there’s room for all these guys. That’s what is so great about the Open this year. So many great personalities with different physiques.
Yea Nick never really feeds into Blessings bullshit but Nick is so over Blessing it’s obvious he just claps back a little bc the IFBB prolly encourages it. But I’ll admit I have never liked Blessing as a person or a BBer.

Yea Nick never really feeds into Blessings bullshit but Nick is so over Blessing it’s obvious he just claps back a little bc the IFBB prolly encourages it. But I’ll admit I have never liked Blessing as a person or a BBer.
I feel you. But I’ll just say Blessing really isn’t like that in real life. He loves putting on a show for the camera and creating drama for the sport which I guess is a good thing in the end as long as it’s harmless fun.

I’m glad Nick isn’t on Fouads podcast. He has absolutely zero personality and seems a boring individual lol.

His physique on the other hand, absolute freak.
Dude is a dud, for sure.
Him for Jose Raymond. Good stuff.

Google why he left Fouad’s company and what Fouaid (his friend) had asked of him to fulfill his side of the deal and how he burned that bridge.

Maybe u recall his original beef with Jansen.

He’s also said the 4-5 that finished ahead of him last year will NEVER do it again. Something along those lines.

He’s a cocky douchebag.

He didn't want to stand at the booth before competing at the O. A lot of guys wouldn't.

The deal you speak of was a two year deal. Nothing wrong with Nick saying no to that. He clearly expects to win this year and if he does, he would have left money on table.

Also to your other post, Fouad asked him to come back on the podcast, even stated it during one of his podcasts.

Whole lot of Nick hating going on around here. I don't see whats wrong with his confidence. Now look, I don't want to make it seem like i'm pumping his tires, I think he's going to have a tough time cracking the top 5 this year but the dudes a competitor, of course he expects to win.

Bro, Ramy's quads are not filled with oil. That's the last place he would need to put oil in. People don't give him enough credit, he actually has symmetry and shape, way better than any other mass monster in the past.
I don´t think his quads are filled with oil, most of his oil budget went to the delts, regarding Ramy´s symmetry fantastic indeed, but I´m not a fan of his shape at all, Dillet, El Sonbaty, Dorian, Ronnie, Dennis James, Roelly Winklaar, Schlierkamp, Cutler etc. had more pleasing physiques in my opinion.

big-ramy-physique-update-synthol-750x422.jpg

He didn't want to stand at the booth before competing at the O. A lot of guys wouldn't.

The deal you speak of was a two year deal. Nothing wrong with Nick saying no to that. He clearly expects to win this year and if he does, he would have left money on table.

Also to your other post, Fouad asked him to come back on the podcast, even stated it during one of his podcasts.

Whole lot of Nick hating going on around here. I don't see whats wrong with his confidence. Now look, I don't want to make it seem like i'm pumping his tires, I think he's going to have a tough time cracking the top 5 this year but the dudes a competitor, of course he expects to win.
I don’t like him. I think he’s a douchebag.
I’m not hiding that.
And I know a lot of people think the same.

If Hunter shows up as off as he wasn’t last year (gift) Nick is going to eat him alive this year.

I feel you. But I’ll just say Blessing really isn’t like that in real life. He loves putting on a show for the camera and creating drama for the sport which I guess is a good thing in the end as long as it’s harmless fun.
I hear you and see your point but we r a sport/art not the WWE it made Kai look like a fool a go most true believers it makes us look stupid an reinforces the “roofed out idiots” stereotype

I hear you and see your point but we r a sport/art not the WWE it made Kai look like a fool a go most true believers it makes us look stupid an reinforces the “roofed out idiots” stereotype
I’m not sure, go to an Olympia or Arnold Expo and look around. The WWE and the IFBB attract a very similar segment of the population.

I’m not sure, go to an Olympia or Arnold Expo and look around. The WWE and the IFBB attract a very similar segment of the population.
To a degree but not rednecks and shit that wrestling pulls and we pull a lot of NFL guys that obviously hate WWE. I wouldn’t watch it for $

Well you burn bridges in this massive ego sport they stay burned but BB and BS just got repitive what happened that caused the rift. I love Hunter worked a sponsor with him last Jan and total chill dude. That said I’ve heard Nick is cocky but a good dude.
Such a good dude he told his trainer he wasnt allowed to train other top pros or he would leave. Of course he did come running back come time for the Olympia. Pretty immature I would say.

Such a good dude he told his trainer he wasnt allowed to train other top pros or he would leave. Of course he did come running back come time for the Olympia. Pretty immature I would say.
Exactly. He’s like a little girl.

Yea it is but he is young and if you think your coach is that good maybe as a 20 something it seemed reasonable I mean let’s face it this sport requires a level of narcissism that is unparalleled

I've known Nick over a decade & he's a good kid. Had ALOT come at him FAST!!! Just 4yrs ago he was working front desk for Me in a healthclub & did the NPC Mr.South Jersey as a National Qualifier.....3 yrs later...Top O Competitor/Bodybuilding Star

I've known Nick over a decade & he's a good kid. Had ALOT come at him FAST!!! Just 4yrs ago he was working front desk for Me in a healthclub & did the NPC Mr.South Jersey as a National Qualifier.....3 yrs later...Top O Competitor/Bodybuilding Star
Fast life, hard to adjust when it’s damn near changing overnight.

If you want to know who’s going to win between Hunter and Nick, listen to Steve Weinberger.

Everyone counting Hunter out, does so based on their belief that Nick should have beaten Hunter. This is not the belief of the judges, even with Nicks superior conditioning last year.

Both athletes were told their weaknesses. One specifically targeted his weaknesses and has made noticeable improvement. The other ignored the judge’s advice and focused on getting bigger.

His waist seems tighter this year and if he controls it during transitions then I think he'll bypass Hunter without question.
Hunter is also with new coaching this year, I believe so who knows how the peak will go

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws